polevaulter68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

High school/ncaa legal supplements(for sprinters)

Hi ive been putting allot of effort recently into finding a stack that is completely legal in high school and in the ncaa's. all my efforts in the gym will be worthless if i get banned for doing something stupid. as of right now the combination goes like this

1) universal animal pak- for complete nutrition all day
    2)cytosport fast twitch-For pre workout so i can really hammer in the sprint workouts and lifting and to build dense lean fast twitch muscle mass.
    3)Inner Armour mass-PEAK. - For the immediate post workout. great source of whey protien to feed the muscles.

right now i do believe all of these are free of banned substances for athletics but some confirmation would be awesome.

ALSO..... If anyone has any advice or changes to this stack that would be great please keep in mind.....

That im a pole vaulter. the main point of my workouts right now is to build sprinting speed and be a bullet down the runway. sprint workouts and weight lifting is going to do that for me. the stack i have designed is supposed to help me during sprint workouts and then also help Build massive amounts of strenth WITHOUT to much mass building which will slow me down. Objectives in the weight room would be things such as my bench press, squats, deadlifts, lunges ect.

as an example. my coach was 5'8 150 pounds and could deadlift about 600lbs. and could also bench about 325 in sets of 3's

Explosive power is the key Thanks guys.

javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) javin86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by polevaulter68 View Post

as an example. my coach was 5'8 150 pounds and could deadlift about 600lbs. and could also bench about 325 in sets of 3's

Explosive power is the key Thanks guys.
    your coach should have been a power lifter.
    www.XCCELLENCE.com - Transform yourself, become a Champion.
    Information resource for Athletes, Bodybuilders and Power/Olympic Lifters

jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think what you've got in mind sounds fine. Not sure if any of that has creatine or beta alanine in it- look into those if not.