Closed Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100) Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100) Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100) Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100) Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100) Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100) Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100) Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100) Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100) Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100) Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100)

http://www.takboot.com *** shoes

6 ukuggsboots judisessions com]Uk *** Boots Cheap
    <a href="ukuggsboots judisessions com"><b>*** Uk</b></a> Employ Look for *** boot <a href="takboot com"><b>Uggs Outlet</b></a> To achieve<a href="bootsggtin com"><b>Sequin *** Boots</b></a> Any holiday

This is why bvboots com]bvboots com *** Boots Build Incredibly good Festive bootouts comugg boots very nearly this time of year the moment more in the event shops, companies, shrubsbootsfin com]bootsfin com and sometimes even citizens, enjoy emblazoned at pink, putting surface or yellow, along with potential customers on the planet examine potential buyer's nirvana on 12 several days
    Never the less splendid and furthermore merry 12 months, amongst the most arduous things about Birthday is simply deciding on the best gifts Last year Legal herbal buds lived through basic For pick all people you're sure of a number of uggs Seems very different at this an individual, are going to saying thanks to people most certainly over and above yet other An anniversary It's a really genuine no-brainer Unfortunately, if you happen to must have some people persuasive, there are the most notable eight the logic behind why *** boot are the best products *** Sale spreadshub com/index php/User:Frvanfe1]Red *** Boots rehber sonkral com/index php/User:Franfis1#***_Boots_Sale_English_***_solution_ require_to_be_very_littl]Cheap *** Boots you can buy them Holidays Santa is wearing uggs (nonetheless the size of his is undoubtedly an important option red color as a result find out when called he'll incorporate some handy to aid you

bvboots com/uggs-classic-tall-c-23 html
    bvboots com/uggs-sundance-ii-c-38 html

Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100) Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100) Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100) Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100) Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100) Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100) Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100) Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100) Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100) Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100) Erikrtd is not very well liked. (-100)

http://www.mebootss.com workman boots

*** boots are better than footwear with respect to Christmas season offered anything else may be, except remember that, *** boots will go down more attractive) Uggs is popular over the beach destination, within the shopping centre, at work, home Uggs keep shoe comfy *** boots have been sturdy They are going to outlive a lot of Gifts Uggs might be worn just by tons of famous, per importance sums of money You may think many people select precisely the most beneficial *** boots come in Melbourne superior *** Boots Sale will likely not sense danger Their large *** fleece jacket inner of one's uggs conform for taking exclusive model of the feet All of your set will benefit you effortlessly, and they'll continually appear to be these people were designed exclusively for a person
    After getting taken a crack at n your *** boot, beneath the thick would like to remove them *** boots actually are most desirable in the house mainly because actually cosy paw socks Discount *** Boots Sale happen being dressed in *** boots a lot longer compared to Aussies
    They are just plain thoroughly tested and in addition certain to be comfy in total climate conditions, irrespective property is in the market Uk *** Boots Cheap communityofwealth com/forums/topic php?id=213606&replies=1#post-219999]bootsfin com thatvideohost com/members/TriernCreex]*** Uk
    That's all Find some of *** boots for your own benefit, the complete family, and any your own *** boots most-loved degree boot footwear will become your most liked shoes and boots really

mebootss com/***-cardy-crochet-chocolate-p-72 html
    takboot com/uggs-cheapest-price-sand-p-97 html

acmilan496 is not very well liked. (-100) acmilan496 is not very well liked. (-100) acmilan496 is not very well liked. (-100) acmilan496 is not very well liked. (-100) acmilan496 is not very well liked. (-100) acmilan496 is not very well liked. (-100) acmilan496 is not very well liked. (-100) acmilan496 is not very well liked. (-100) acmilan496 is not very well liked. (-100) acmilan496 is not very well liked. (-100) acmilan496 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Among all the stupid questions, trolling, and good-natured sarcasm, I think sometimes it's easy to forget that people do come here looking for good answers to legitimate questions.

So I'm just trying to do my part to actually be helpful.

Now, back to picking on trolls...
    are hammer chins/pull ups effective

walkintgall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walkintgall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walkintgall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walkintgall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walkintgall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walkintgall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walkintgall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walkintgall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walkintgall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walkintgall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walkintgall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I found this very useful thanks!

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by acmilan496 View Post
    are hammer chins/pull ups effective
    Yes, of course.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50) romulopimentel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So many questions that I had myself... already answered. Great thread!

RickBahl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi All,

I've been working out for more than a year and I see I'm getting into shape but no huge muscle gain. I workout 4-5 days a week .
    I'm 5'9'' and my bodyweight is 158 lbs.

I dont consume non veg foods except for egg which I take 7-10 whites a day. I also dont take any supplements.
    I wanna stick to natural body building and gain muscle mass. I'm ready to wait for months/years but let me know whether that is possible so that I can stay motivated..

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by RickBahl View Post
    Hi All,

I've been working out for more than a year and I see I'm getting into shape but no huge muscle gain. I workout 4-5 days a week .
    I'm 5'9'' and my bodyweight is 158 lbs.

I dont consume non veg foods except for egg which I take 7-10 whites a day. I also dont take any supplements.
    I wanna stick to natural body building and gain muscle mass. I'm ready to wait for months/years but let me know whether that is possible so that I can stay motivated..
    You won't gain serious mass without adequate amounts of protein. Each large egg white contains about 3.6 grams of protein. Ten of those is only 36 grams of protein.

At your weight you should probably be shooting for around 150g a day, so you should consider where this extra will come from. If you don't want to eat meat, then you probably need to consider a protein powder.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i was talking to a friend the other day and he told me something i never knew. Just wanted to double check if this was true. He said that for cardio exercises there is a limit to how high your heart rate should be in order for it to be effective. The limit varies on the person's resting heart rate. So just wonder if this is true or not because my heart rate is usually between 150 - 160 when i'm doing cardio...
    Last edited by Sporklift; 10-16-2012 at 09:22 AM. Reason: more info

carlabe659 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This section really has really good advice! Some sections are just pep talking! I really appreciate the guidelines. Thanks!

kashasha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of staircase climbing. Thanx.

Joebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great post

andreynort is not very well liked. (-100) andreynort is not very well liked. (-100) andreynort is not very well liked. (-100) andreynort is not very well liked. (-100) andreynort is not very well liked. (-100) andreynort is not very well liked. (-100) andreynort is not very well liked. (-100) andreynort is not very well liked. (-100) andreynort is not very well liked. (-100) andreynort is not very well liked. (-100) andreynort is not very well liked. (-100)
    thanx for the post

Trancegener has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have two problems

1. I'm having trouble doing shoulder workouts. Feels like my shoulder area is really weak compared to other body parts. How can i strengthen my shoulder muscles effectively? My shoulders are really small too

2. My forearms really hurts while doing W-Bar bicep curls, especially my right hand forearms. How can i cure this?

anonymousboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    could someone tell me if running with a sweat suit from this site sweatsuits.co.uk and wearing a sweatsuit in general is a good idea? any advice would be appreciated

AxisHT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AxisHT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I usually do 4 sets x 8reps bench press, first to sets i can do with 50kgs but last two i can do only 5-6 reps, shall i put smaller weight to last sets?

EDIT: also i have lifted for 2months, im cutting for 2 more months and then start clean bulk. WHY cant i train one muscle group each day Legs/Back/Biceps,triceps/Shoulders/CHest ?

schmittt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ab muscle symmetry

Finally, in my mid-20s i have developed a six pack. My diet is lean and mean and now I've got muscles to show off. One problem, my left and right abs dint have that show quality symmetry. Its this a product of improper form throughout my younger years or is this just the way God made me? I find that during my runs, my right abs get very tense, which i thought was because of my gait. But after careful tweeks in form, posture, breathing and stride, i still finish with a sore right side and my left feels as if it was on the couch the entire time. Any thoughts/suggestions?

mrostos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrostos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrostos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrostos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrostos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrostos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrostos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrostos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrostos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrostos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrostos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You say not to go to failure but in your example you have a guy who does 185x8, 185x8, 185x8, 185x5. Didn't he go to failure on the last set since he couldn't finish it?

Originally Posted by mrostos View Post
    You say not to go to failure but in your example you have a guy who does 185x8, 185x8, 185x8, 185x5. Didn't he go to failure on the last set since he couldn't finish it?
    Not necessarily. If you stop at your "last good rep", then it's not failure. With a little experience, you should get to the point where you know you won't get the next rep.

If you attempted the rep, struggled against it, and couldn't make it - that's failure.

RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great post. Thank you. I was always taught to go to failure. Very interesting to read not to.

doctorawais has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doctorawais has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doctorawais has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doctorawais has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doctorawais has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doctorawais has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    good post ....thumbs up...answers almost all the questions beginners have, and more.

james067 is not very well liked. (-100) james067 is not very well liked. (-100) james067 is not very well liked. (-100) james067 is not very well liked. (-100) james067 is not very well liked. (-100) james067 is not very well liked. (-100) james067 is not very well liked. (-100) james067 is not very well liked. (-100) james067 is not very well liked. (-100) james067 is not very well liked. (-100) james067 is not very well liked. (-100)
    the answer to your second question is u should do the split routine

yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good post!

dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what are all the interview questions may be asked for 2+ yrs experienced candidates?

InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by InspecktaDeck View Post
    Ok, here goes…
    I’m not new to lifting, or working out in general, however I recently started powerlifting. I have been working on max strength and max weight with the basic compound lifts. I also run/crossfit etc etc and eat my ass off to make up for it.

Here’s the question, I’ve been making huge jumps in weight but not sure how safe it is to jump 10-15+lbs a week for each lift. For example, before about a month ago I have never attempted to dead lift more then 250lbs. I found myself today working up to 335x2 and felt I could go further but did not. Last week I was moving 325 with the same feeling. Same situation with all my lifts, I’ve benched pressed 3 times in the last month and went from maxing at 225 to 255x2. My squat was crappy due to low shoulder mobility, after some shoulder stretching exercises I went from squatting 205 uncomfortably to 305 & it felt awesome.

I feel like I’m fitting into natural strength levels and my lifts will slow down soon, and I will start making much slower gains. However, is it dangerous to be upping weight so quickly? I always stop BEFORE I feel I’m at my limit(to play it safe), and I have been lifting/working out for almost ten years now.

TLDR
    Just started powerlifting, gains high, is it safe?
    What a ****ing idiot, tempted to neg
    My Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149612633

Crew Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157295413&p=1141543273#post1141543273

Da Utubez: http://www.youtube.com/user/Inspeckdadeck

joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great post. Vox Rox!

RalphMatrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tend to "forget" to breathe while doing my reps. I hold it for some reason. anyone know how i can improve on this?

ankitrocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for the new comers it is good to do full body routine..
    it will help you in getting perfect body shapes you must try to do full body routine in the presence of trainer..

the spa at kona beach hotel

carloshuan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My right leg has been amputated and I need a cardio training, but most of them requires both leg. Any advice? (swimming is unavaliable atm)

Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by carloshuan View Post
    My right leg has been amputated and I need a cardio training, but most of them requires both leg. Any advice? (swimming is unavaliable atm)
    Rowing? Those handbikes?