Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000)

Costochronditis, anyone ever experienced it?

I'm pretty sure I have costochronditis, which is the inflammation on the cartilage connecting ribs to sternum. In my case, it's either the 2nd or 3rd cartilage on the left side. It's pretty common among athletes caused by repeated trauma to the spot of inflammation. It's said not to be chronic.

The first time it happened was a week before my first PL meet about 6 weeks ago. I was just sitting on the recliner and my chest just started hurting. I could barely use my left arm the whole day. It took a little over a week to heal right after the meet.

The sencond time it happened was right after my low bar squat session two Wednesday ago, which is about 5 weeks after the pain subsided.

I'd like to hear from those of you who were diagnosed with it, how it came about, how you dealt with it, and did it ever come back?