Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Stepped on a nail, now foot is sore

Well, I was at the beach yesterday for a bonfire with my friends and I accidentally stepped on some wood with some nails in it barefoot. One of the nails pierced through my skin right in the tender spot located above the heel. Had my friends who are nurses treat it, and then my parents took me to the minor injury clinic. Thank God I got my tetanus shot in '07, so that's all taken care of. Until now, my foot is incredibly sore and it is almost intolerable to use it to walk, so I'm on crutches. I am just wondering how long it will take for my foot to heal up so I can walk on it again? Because when school starts up again on tuesday, it would be such a pain to walk from my apartment to my classes, which are all located on the other side of the university..
    Mountains bow down and the seas will roar at the sound of Your name.

Jesus Christ saved my life. And that's nothing to be ashamed of, but it's everything to be proud and thankful of.

Original Neanderthal theapexxxx's Avatar
    theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Calborn View Post
    Well, I was at the beach yesterday for a bonfire with my friends and I accidentally stepped on some wood with some nails in it barefoot. One of the nails pierced through my skin right in the tender spot located above the heel. Had my friends who are nurses treat it, and then my parents took me to the minor injury clinic. Thank God I got my tetanus shot in '07, so that's all taken care of. Until now, my foot is incredibly sore and it is almost intolerable to use it to walk, so I'm on crutches. I am just wondering how long it will take for my foot to heal up so I can walk on it again? Because when school starts up again on tuesday, it would be such a pain to walk from my apartment to my classes, which are all located on the other side of the university..
    who would've thunk it?

Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    exactly right?
    Mountains bow down and the seas will roar at the sound of Your name.

Jesus Christ saved my life. And that's nothing to be ashamed of, but it's everything to be proud and thankful of.