BrunoBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Still sore, should I still work out???

I started Max-OT last week and am scheduled to work my legs tomorrow (1 week since last time I worked legs), should I still workout even though I'm still sore???

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nope. An unrecovered muscle will not grow.

BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000)
    your legs are still sore?
    "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." -Henry Kissinger

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster . . . for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Yep, mostly hamstrings are sore...

Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question

are u eating enough food? I dont know that a week is normal recovery time for legs, maybe ur doing too much cardio?
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by V5RED [/i]
    [B]lets say ronnie is a pepperoni and sausage pizza

The crust is thick and firm, not too soft not too hard, just right to chew the cheese is thick and gooey but not sloppy and no oil pools the pepperonis and sausage bits are perfectly evenly spaced out and taste great the sauce is full of flavor and a perfect blend of tomato and spices
    but, covering the middle of the pizza in a circle that takes up half the pizza
    is a giant turd. Will you eat the pizza? or will you pick a pizza that has everything together even tho its not as amazing as the first pizza, because unlike the first pizza it has no turd on it
    a distended gut on an otherwise amazing phisique is like a giant turd on an otherwise perfect pizza [/B][/QUOTE]

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What kind of cardio are you doing and how often are you doing it?
    Usually my legs are recovered about 5 days after training them.

No cardio...but I did really push myself last Monday on the deadlifts and squats...

Ciups - maybe not eating enough, I am trying to cut...

Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by BrunoBB
    Ciups - maybe not eating enough, I am trying to cut...
    Up the protein bro, it should be skyhigh when on low carbs and ur overall cals shouldnt be too low (500-700 below maintenance)

The crust is thick and firm, not too soft not too hard, just right to chew the cheese is thick and gooey but not sloppy and no oil pools the pepperonis and sausage bits are perfectly evenly spaced out and taste great the sauce is full of flavor and a perfect blend of tomato and spices
    is a giant turd. Will you eat the pizza? or will you pick a pizza that has everything together even tho its not as amazing as the first pizza, because unlike the first pizza it has no turd on it
    a distended gut on an otherwise amazing phisique is like a giant turd on an otherwise perfect pizza [/B][/QUOTE]

Right now I'm getting ~180g protein (weigh 180lbs). I'm taking in approx 2000 cals per day... I'll try increasing the protein a bit and see what happens...thanks

I'd actually suggest 1.5-2 times bodyweight for protein when cutting and 2000 cals seems rather low, do u want to lay out ur meal plan for some help with it???

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No cardio...but I did really push myself last Monday on the deadlifts and squats...
    No cardio and you're cutting?

I'd suggest not doing deads and squats on leg day anymore. Move deads to back day and schedule them on opposite ends of the week.

JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Still sore, should I still work out???

I started Max-OT last week and am scheduled to work my legs tomorrow (1 week since last time I worked legs), should I still workout even though I'm still sore???
    I recently split my Max-OT routine up to work each muscle once every two weeks for this reason.

As MsFit said, a sore muscle is one that has not recovered from the previous training. I am starting to read some of Mentzer's work and I decided to split everthing up even more. I only train 2 to 3 times a week.

Everyone has their opinions on how to train if sore, but this works for me.
    "Pain is a state of MIND -
    - Mass is a state of BEING"
    This one is my own.

Ciups: Here's my current diet...

Meal1 - 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 tbsp flax oil
    Meal2 - 1 can tuna (or chicken) w/2 slices wheat bread
    ==> Workout
    Meal3 - 6 oz chicken breast w/2 slices wheat bread
    Meal4 - Protein shake and fruit (1 apple or 1/2 cup cantaloupe)
    Meal5 - Usually chicken, fish, or lean beef, salad, 1/2 cup of rice or potato, and 1/2 cup of green beans or asparagus
    Meal6 - 3 tbsp pb and 1 apple

I'm going to substitute the pb for some cottage cheese on Meal6, but having done so yet...

bignbuff: yea, not doing cardio because I'm also pretty tired. Also, wanted to see if working out would be sufficient to lose weight...

JamesBarlow: I may do that as well, as I mentioned above I'm pretty tired throughout the week.

ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000)
    ACTIVE RECOVERY.

for those who don't have time to be sore for 3-5 days
    "i just might fade into Bolivian" ~ MIKE TYSON