Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ITT You post your Idol(s) (srs)

We all have goals and we all have motivations. Then we have those that we look up to. Those that have done all that we wish to. Those that left behind words of wisdom (or if they're still living, continue to excel in what they do best) and guidance to excellence. Let's take a moment to share our idols and why they are so.

Bruce Lee is one of my idols (yes srs) and it's not because of "awesome action movies" as a lot of people typically say these days. When I hear someone say he's their idol because of his awesome moves and attitude, it sort of upsets me because underneath all of that he had principles and determination that have seldom been paralleled in this world. He was a true believer and never let a goal go out of reach. He had nothing but the greatest potential that just kept rising. Now just because the main reason isn't relevant to his fighting and martial arts, I have an interest in this too and how he physically pushed the limits especially for someone his size. R.I.P.

I have a few more, but I'll share after others do.

Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

semi srs.
    edit: Cant think of one single person for everything, but for some things, Mike Tyson.. (and before people flame and call him a rapist etc. he wouldnt be my idol based upon that, hence why i said "some things")
    Last edited by Sn33k; 09-03-2009 at 06:49 PM.
    *Frvrmuscle RIP*

MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MyNameIsBAMF View Post

pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Last edited by pharscape91; 09-03-2009 at 07:13 PM.

DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im Not Natural!

Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50)

steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000)
    markwahlberg.jpg

arnoldschwarzenegger.jpg

sylvesterstallone.jpg

cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50) cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50) cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50) cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50) cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50) cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50) cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50) cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50) cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50) cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50) cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50)

He may have had a rough life but still, nobody can beat his dance moves and vocals. He revolutionized music.

MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by DaChubbyAzn View Post
    holy christ, hes swole

cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Caseyface View Post

you liking that tucker max brah?
    If the bar ain't bending you only pretending

Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000)

I got 99 problems and a bitch aint one..
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~
    Brock U crew

-Give me a place to stand and I will move the Earth..

You beat Nicky with fists he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun you better kill him because he'll be coming back and back until one of you is dead..

Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey gideon! Ive been looking at your wall, its pretty frickin sickening bro.

Liberalism is cancer.

Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    johncena.jpg
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111135351

"I dont got abs... so how do I do an ab pose? just let my gut hang?" - Davidthefat

Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Born2Grow View Post
    johncena.jpg

der u go.

But yeah hes pretty big.

Ideal physique..... Eventually.

He takes dat der steroids tho.

Liberalism is cancer.

toned clavicle group Starboardrwr223's Avatar
    Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MyNameIsBAMF View Post
    holy christ, hes swole
    I know right? Look at those lats!

I know it's already been posted but....
    You will never be forgotten *Team FvrvMuscle* R.I.P
    Lifts: bent over row 170x6, Standing military press 100x10
    My Workout log/progress, please critique need advice:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=377469761#post377469761

Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by still_dre View Post
    markwahlberg.jpg

arnoldschwarzenegger.jpg

sylvesterstallone.jpg
    Something wrong with your links.

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Man does not live by bread alone. I have known millionaires starving for lack of the nutriment which alone can sustain all that is human in man, and I know workmen, and many so-called poor men, who revel in luxuries beyond the power of those millionaires to reach. It is the mind that makes the body rich. There is no class so pitiably wretched as that which possesses money and nothing else. Money can only be the useful drudge of things immeasurably higher than itself. Exalted beyond this, as it sometimes is, it remains Caliban still and still plays the beast. My aspirations take a higher flight. Mine be it to have contributed to the enlightenment and the joys of the mind, to the things of the spirit, to all that tends to bring into the lives of the toilers of Pittsburgh sweetness and light. I hold this the noblest possible use of wealth.[31]
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) cro-cop-ftw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Roarke View Post

der u go.

But yeah hes pretty big.

Ideal physique..... Eventually.

He takes dat der steroids tho.
    I was suprised to see him squat on one of his workout videos
    If the bar ain't bending you only pretending

steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Delgod View Post
    Something wrong with your links.
    you are retarded. but since bb.com is an equal opportunity community, here:

Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000)

Last edited by Will_B; 09-03-2009 at 07:37 PM.
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~
    Brock U crew

You beat Nicky with fists he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun you better kill him because he'll be coming back and back until one of you is dead..

Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by still_dre View Post
    you are retarded. but since bb.com is an equal opportunity community, here:
    Didn't expect you to be unaware.

Originally Posted by Will_B View Post
    Thats drift king, am i rite?

Liberalism is cancer.

DhavokBoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) DhavokBoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) DhavokBoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) DhavokBoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) DhavokBoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) DhavokBoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) DhavokBoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) DhavokBoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) DhavokBoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) DhavokBoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) DhavokBoss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do not have an idol because god does not permit it.(srs) I do however have a mentor Michael Jackson. They call me j5 in school when I rap because I have that dere jackson five fro.
    ***OWES REPS ON RECHARGE TO:
    EBNX
    bigBOSSguy
    Lawlzorz
    RickRaws
    YoungLegit
    hockey1234

BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000)
    john hinckley jr.

Originally Posted by DhavokBoss View Post
    I do not have an idol because god does not permit it.(srs) I do however have a mentor Michael Jackson. They call me j5 in school when I rap because I have that dere jackson five fro.
    hahahahaha, it's funny because you're serious. "god won't let me"

BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DhavokBoss View Post
    thats weird, my idol is pontius pilate.....or mentor i guess, dont want to offend god.

Originally Posted by Mr.Roarke View Post
    Thats drift king, am i rite?
    keiichi tsuchiya, probably the most well recognized driver in japan
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~
    Brock U crew

gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    why matt serra????????

chucknorris.jpg

Originally Posted by gomango259 View Post
    why matt serra????????

chucknorris.jpg
    i killed chuck norris