SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can I get a torso like this?

Take it i have never lifted before. Comparing my picture to Vin, can I get a midsection like his with the up and down looking obliques. Give me truthful answer, I like to hear the raw truth.
    Thanks

Me:

Vin:

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anything is possible but you got alot of bulking to do, you need to put on alot muscle to have a physique like his.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It depends on your genetics. Also, you're at a different age than he was when that was taken. That plays a big role.

theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000)
    yea easily. Not in the sense that it wouldn't require a lot of work, but easily in the sense that it's no where near out of the range of possibility. Just don't be afraid to let yourself get big, bulk up a lot, then go on a sloww cut. Think long term, don't freak out when you can't see abs and try and cut.

SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    anymore thoughts?

99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SeRacing View Post
    anymore thoughts?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=63

mlrush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlrush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlrush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlrush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlrush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlrush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlrush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlrush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlrush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlrush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by theduffman View Post
    yea easily. Not in the sense that it wouldn't require a lot of work, but easily in the sense that it's no where near out of the range of possibility. Just don't be afraid to let yourself get big, bulk up a lot, then go on a sloww cut. Think long term, don't freak out when you can't see abs and try and cut.
    i think he preety much hit the nail right on the head bro. you would have to do alot of bulking, vin has a whole lot more muscle mass then you do.
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights." Ronnie Coleman

----------
    Currently Bulking

Susan70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Susan70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Susan70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Susan70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Susan70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Susan70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Susan70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Susan70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Susan70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Susan70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Susan70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol

Registered User littlebluemonster's Avatar
    littlebluemonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) littlebluemonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) littlebluemonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) littlebluemonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) littlebluemonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) littlebluemonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) littlebluemonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) littlebluemonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) littlebluemonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) littlebluemonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) littlebluemonster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just hard work man, when I started I was a skinny 135lb wrestler in my senior year at 17yrs old. Now I'm just 21 and not even where I want to be. I'm sitting at 165. It's a lot of work, heavy sh*t, good diet, dedication, and motivation. You can achieve goals if you want them, but they won't come overnight.
    Iron doesn't discriminate. It doesn't care who you are. No matter how strong you get it's always going to want to crush you, and as soon as you feel like you're winning the battle...it's time to add more weight.

byates5637 is just really nice. (+1000) byates5637 is just really nice. (+1000) byates5637 is just really nice. (+1000) byates5637 is just really nice. (+1000) byates5637 is just really nice. (+1000) byates5637 is just really nice. (+1000) byates5637 is just really nice. (+1000) byates5637 is just really nice. (+1000) byates5637 is just really nice. (+1000) byates5637 is just really nice. (+1000) byates5637 is just really nice. (+1000)
    anymore thoughts?
    Yea you look like complete shiit and fantasizing about celebrity bodies aint gonna help you.

Lift weights.
    Get strong
    ???
    Profit

xmarshhhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmarshhhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmarshhhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmarshhhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmarshhhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmarshhhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmarshhhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmarshhhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmarshhhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmarshhhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmarshhhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the belt is attainable by anyone. just bulk and work out

_JackSlater_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shave your head hehe

Whatsinaname84 is not very well liked. (-100) Whatsinaname84 is not very well liked. (-100) Whatsinaname84 is not very well liked. (-100) Whatsinaname84 is not very well liked. (-100) Whatsinaname84 is not very well liked. (-100) Whatsinaname84 is not very well liked. (-100) Whatsinaname84 is not very well liked. (-100) Whatsinaname84 is not very well liked. (-100) Whatsinaname84 is not very well liked. (-100) Whatsinaname84 is not very well liked. (-100) Whatsinaname84 is not very well liked. (-100)
    shave your head
    Last edited by Whatsinaname84; 09-03-2009 at 09:58 PM.

Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000)
    You will be surprised how far hard work and dedication will take you.

fxtrader777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fxtrader777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fxtrader777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fxtrader777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fxtrader777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fxtrader777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fxtrader777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fxtrader777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fxtrader777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fxtrader777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fxtrader777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    3-4 years naturally

1-2 years with juice
    what % of BBs spell Arnold's surname correctly?

im not really talking about his overall physique
    i was more giving an example of the mid section i would like to achieve and asking the question if i could attain a midsection pretty similar to his

bumpp

quads79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its hard to do that, his job is to work out every day. I was close to that for a long time, but getting into your 30s it gets hard to maintain that. I would say you can get it with effort but it is really hard to keep.

Nsg_Bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nsg_Bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anything is possible my friend...

Originally Posted by Nsg_Bb View Post
    Anything is possible my friend...
    that is true

mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok...here you go.

You dont weight enough. You need to bulk, which means eat...you have to add bulk weight. You can find calorie calculators online to determine your bulk/maintenance/deficit caloric intake.

Hard work. Period. This is not like a diet that a high school girl does for two weeks before prom to fit into that dress. This is a lifestyle, sure...you COULD lift for a short time...but it would regress too. From where you are to where he is takes time...he didnt start lifting last week, you know? Next to that, if it was easy to get a physique like that, SOOOO many more people would have one. It takes a level of dedication and hardwork that most people do not understand. As stated before: Dont be afraid.

Last thing...you cannot JUST bulk your torso. The amount of weight it takes to add that kind of mass...you cannot lift. Which means your arms need to be stronger, and your core...as well as your back...which is why people who lift have routines for different muscle groups. You cannot focus on one muscle group...ALL of your muscles are dependent on one another to function...to assist the others.

Use the forums search function to find a beginner 3 or 4 day routine...and look into a clean bulk plan. and you will be well on your way.
    Last edited by mtfx; 09-04-2009 at 05:00 PM.

Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xmarshhhhhh View Post
    the belt is attainable by anyone. just bulk and work out
    wrong its actually not its part of your genitics
    I rep back/neg back(might be on recharge/spread)
    aspiring bodybuilder.
    If you got any questions shoot me a pm.

You need to breathe bodybuilding you need to eat, sleep, see, bleed bodybuilding you need to be addicted to bodybuilding like an addict if you plan on gaining any actual size

"The world is yours"

Originally Posted by Alboking View Post
    wrong its actually not its part of your genitics
    im not talking about belt, im just talking about getting my obliques bigger so my mid section goes up and down like his unlike mine

learner1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take it i have never lifted before. Comparing my picture to Vin, can I get a midsection like his with the up and down looking obliques. Give me truthful answer, I like to hear the raw truth.
    Thanks
    Sure, it is possible, he did not landed form Mars or Pluto ... guy would have done a lot of hard work and biggest thing is he is still maintaining it .... as other people have suggested eat , bulk , get more stronger and lay down targets for 2-3 years , don't expect that u would become like that in couple of months .. of course u would be able to see some diff. in first few months , but to get that sort of physique i guess at least 2-4 years of hard work would be required.

hope that helps.

bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Of course you can. It's going to take time, it's going to take effort, and it's going to take consistency. My advice: start reading, start eating, and start training.
    FLORIDA GATORS CREW

WELL I STAND UP NEXT TO A MOUNTAIN... CHOP IT DOWN WITH THE EDGE OF MY HAND...