greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Poll please pass this on for others.

Do any of you have a spouse, friend, lover, etc who do not want you to lift? It seems like there are sabotuers who don't want people to lift because they feeling bad about themselves and thus want to keep you "in the crowd."
    Just send me a yes/no answer and description if you want. I am trying to find a way to disengage this system peacefully and "mindfully"(although I hate that word as much as the maligned use of the word "sharing" comes into play; usually said when somebody has a platform they want to hook you into.)
    Thanks
    G
    Last edited by greggamma; 09-02-2009 at 04:36 AM. Reason: mis spell. :)