Thread: elbow pain...

LovetoPUMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LovetoPUMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LovetoPUMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LovetoPUMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LovetoPUMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

elbow pain...

yo man, today at lunch i arm wrestled on kid, and my right hand's elbow hurts like helll STILl!! i dont have any strength man

it hurts on Bone part man, anyone have any idea what to do?
    Sweeet ass songs:
    THe middle - jimmy eat world
    Superman - Five for fighting
    this world aint slowing down - paul ellis
    BLINk182 is sweeet.
    eve6 - heres to the night

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Did you win?
    Were you wrestling on a hard surface? did you strain it? WHo knows..

-Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone know if Joint Fuel by Twinlab would help something like this? I think it might if it is persistant. You may just need to rest it...and don't arm wrestle anymore save your strength for the gym
    "Doubt whom you will, but never yourself." --Christian Bovee

I Might not be all that, but I'm all I think about!

''There are none more ignorant and useless, then they that seek answers on their knees, with their eyes closed.'' - Karl E. Taylor

Faith is an excuse for lack of evidence

Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Its probably a tendon in your elbow that hurts....not the bone.
    I get that sometimes when i do triceps....stretch it out well throughout the day.....and warm up before working out.
    The main thing is to stretch it well before working out...or even arm wrestling...

LovetoPUMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LovetoPUMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LovetoPUMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LovetoPUMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LovetoPUMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

yea..

i kicked that kid's ass, but that day my arm is so sore, takes me a while to put him down. I just did Bicep and Tricep the day before man, my arm so tired still beat him. but we arm wrestled in a hard surface, now i cant ****ing even do ONE pushup!!!

HELP HELP HELPHE!!!!
    Sweeet ass songs:
    THe middle - jimmy eat world
    Superman - Five for fighting
    this world aint slowing down - paul ellis
    BLINk182 is sweeet.
    eve6 - heres to the night