islandboy90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) islandboy90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Animal Pak vs. Opti men vitamins??

looking into getting a good vitamin pack for my workout

was concidering getting the optimum 100%whey protein and noticed it says stacks well with opti men.

although i was previously looking at animal pak for their reviews...
    I barely have any knowledge of the opti men vitamins but they also have good ratings.

any experience on either?
    can they even be compared as vitamin packs??

Registered User superman1_forev's Avatar
    superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman1_forev will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Animal Pak!!

Originally Posted by islandboy90 View Post
    looking into getting a good vitamin pack for my workout

was concidering getting the optimum 100%whey protein and noticed it says stacks well with opti men.

although i was previously looking at animal pak for their reviews...
    I barely have any knowledge of the opti men vitamins but they also have good ratings.

any experience on either?
    can they even be compared as vitamin packs??

Animal Pak dude...it's loaded and you'll definitely notice a difference. Take it with breakfast or the last meal before you lift! there's no more better or complete one out there!!
    "The competitor to be feared the most is the one who never worries about others but goes on making himself better all the time." -Blake Griffin

ScotsmanInCA is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScotsmanInCA is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScotsmanInCA is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScotsmanInCA is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScotsmanInCA is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScotsmanInCA is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScotsmanInCA is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScotsmanInCA is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScotsmanInCA is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScotsmanInCA is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScotsmanInCA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Both of them are going to do much the same as each other. I'm sure you could find arguments for each.

The one thing I will say is that I use opti-men because it is a good bit cheaper than animal pak.

The wonders of being a student....