Closed Thread
    Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Right Eye is Blurry?

I am at work, and in the last few minutes the vison from my right eye seems blurry, almost like when you see eye squiggles but all over my eye, everything is blurry. I thought maybe I got something in my eye but I can't see anything and I washed it out but still blurry. I am starting to get a mad headache now.

WTF?

Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Underbheit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone? I can't seem to get rid of this, I put in eye drops, washed out my eyes with water, went out in the sun for a bit, etc.

An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is the music section.

Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Indeed... See a doctor, lemonhead.
    Semper Fi

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies...