agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone familiar with this bench? "Three-Way Utility with Spotter Platform #3216"

looks like i am gonna pull the trigger on this bench in a couple days. anyone have any experience with it?

http://www.legendfitness.com/equipment.php?id=94

edit: arrrrgh, i realized i left out "Legend" in the title.
    Last edited by agntorange; 09-01-2009 at 12:14 AM.

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by agntorange View Post
    looks like i am gonna pull the trigger on this bench in a couple days. anyone have any experience with it?

http://www.legendfitness.com/equipment.php?id=94

edit: arrrrgh, i realized i left out "Legend" in the title.
    Looks SERIOUS. You getting a good deal?
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would get one without the spotter platforms if you can. No need for them if training by yourself. Would get in the way more than anything. What kind of deal are you getting on it?

agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agntorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no not training by myself, train with my girl and need her to spot me getting up to some really heavy weights.

I found it for around $475 but trying to find a better deal.

STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by triplechris View Post
    I would get one without the spotter platforms if you can. No need for them if training by yourself. Would get in the way more than anything. What kind of deal are you getting on it?
    Agree with this if you are putting it in a power rack. If you are planning on doing incline benching then make sure you dont have anything that those spotter stands would hit when pushing your bench all the way to the back of your power rack.

On my parabody rack for instance, I have these footpegs that I put my feet on when doing pulldowns and rows and those spotters would probably hit them. My Hoist bench has its wheels way out to the sides and clears the foot pegs and I can push my bench all the way back which is needed when I'm doing incline benching. This may not be the case for you but I'm just listing all scenarios, here is a picture that kinda describes what I'm talking about.

Otherwise, I say that bench looks like a tank. Again how much are you paying for it?
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #58 []---[]

Ok I understand what you are saying about the pegs. It looks like they might fold up, I am going to call the company and ask. Thank you so much for bringing that issue up.

On the site I am looking to buy it at they are asking $475 plus they said about $100 shipping.

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's a serious looking bench
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is anyone else doubting the 185lb shipping weight?

Also, if you're pushing "real heavy weight", don't you think it's smart to get a rack to go with it?! Just an idea... I don't know what your current setup is but please share.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you get that beefy bad boy, please put up some pics and a nice review.
    If God had wanted us to be weak, He wouldn't have given us iron.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #28 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #28 ()---()

RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by agntorange View Post
    Ok I understand what you are saying about the pegs. It looks like they might fold up, I am going to call the company and ask. Thank you so much for bringing that issue up.

On the site I am looking to buy it at they are asking $475 plus they said about $100 shipping.
    $600+ for a bench. Must be nice!
    ll-ll NOBODY SAID BODYBUILDING WAS EASY ll-ll

Originally Posted by HardKore79 View Post
    Is anyone else doubting the 185lb shipping weight?

Also, if you're pushing "real heavy weight", don't you think it's smart to get a rack to go with it?! Just an idea... I don't know what your current setup is but please share.
    Here is my rack.

http://www.nebula-fitness.com/Produc...SubCategory=58