YOUR MOTHER'S BOOTY CALL steelo79's Avatar
    steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

8-Week Bulk (before and after pics)

i've had a lot of ups and downs since i started lifting. a while back i took some time off (laziness) and lost a ton of weight, and even gained some belly fat. i went from the pic in my avatar, to the first pics in the progress photos below. so 8 weeks ago i decided i was gonna push myself for 2 months, and get some weight back up. i figured setting a small goal would be easier for me to get started and stick with, and i was right. here's the progress pics.

(i took them by myself, and a lot of the angles came out weird, so i tried to match them up the best i could)

i have an extremely fast metabolism, and i decided to go dirty with this bulk. i pretty much ate anything i could get my hands on, and used the mirror and scale as my guide. i'm happy with the results, but i'm not done. i plan to go up to 205 in the next few months, and then maintain for a while before cutting.
    Last edited by steelo79; 08-31-2009 at 08:04 PM.
    my journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125520783

GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000)
    great progress, especialy in the arms and shoulders.

Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    From week#1, and since your join date is 2005, I'm assuming your a lifter who picking up, where you left off right?

You sure its a "bulk"? Look more of cut, looking huger and abdominals are popping out compared to before.

Excellent work man!

In terms of dirty bulking etc... did you mean eating w/e, but your still manipulating your caloric intake? (tracking/counting)

xxxsaigonxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxxsaigonxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxxsaigonxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxxsaigonxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxxsaigonxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxxsaigonxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxxsaigonxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxxsaigonxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxxsaigonxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxxsaigonxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxxsaigonxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damn , sick progress dude...arms and shoulders are swole , abs got
    alot better,u didn't gain fat...great job dude

guitarsnroses is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarsnroses is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarsnroses is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarsnroses is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarsnroses is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarsnroses is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarsnroses is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarsnroses is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarsnroses is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarsnroses is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarsnroses is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by steelo79 View Post
    i've had a lot of ups and downs since i started lifting. a while back i took some time off (laziness) and lost a ton of weight, and even gained some belly fat. i went from the pic in my avatar, to the first pics in the progress photos below. so 8 weeks ago i decided i was gonna push myself for 2 months, and get some weight back up. i figured setting a small goal would be easier for me to get started and stick with, and i was right. here's the progress pics.

(i took them by myself, and a lot of the angles came out weird, so i tried to match them up the best i could)

i have an extremely fast metabolism, and i decided to go dirty with this bulk. i pretty much ate anything i could get my hands on, and used the mirror and scale as my guide. i'm happy with the results, but i'm not done. i plan to go up to 205 in the next few months, and then maintain for a while before cutting.
    For 8 weeks great work brother. it looks like you got leaner as well i see more definition in your abs and arms. id say bulk another 4 to 8 weeks because you are so lean then cut up. Great job tho reps!

steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thanks fellas! yea, i'm not a newbie. definitely picking up where i left off. here's some pics from my previous progress before the time of, and recent bulk (posted above):

it was tough to get here 'cause i started with a crappy frame. i was "skinny fat" with no muscle/abs to speak of, lol. one thing is, i've had lots of down-time where i stopped lifting and eating for weeks/months at a time. to be honest, i think it was fear of success. whatever, lol.

as far as the dirty bulking, i pretty much know the amount of calories (give or take) in most foods, because i have a history of counting cals. so nowadays when i bulk, i don't write down diets. i just eat what i feel i need at the time. most of my dirty foods consist of mcdonalds/wendy's double cheese burgers, marie calendar microwave meals, cheese cakes, pies, hot dogs, and stuff like that. i either eat really clean meals, or really dirty meals, there's usually no in between with me, lol.

however i WILL say that i don't like having to eat like this in order to gain, but my stomach just can't take a clean bulk. too much food required to do so. after i go up to 205, i plan on cutting clean, and staying clean for a while.
    Last edited by steelo79; 08-31-2009 at 08:23 PM.
    my journal:

bal1er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bal1er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bal1er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bal1er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bal1er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bal1er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bal1er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bal1er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bal1er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bal1er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bal1er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what was your workout plan like for your upper body? damn your arms got a whole lot bigger...excellent job...abs become more and more visible throughout the bulk lol nice metabolism you got there

hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    amazing progress. your abs are even more defined after the bulk
    With great sacrifices come great rewards.

Current lifts:
    Squat 350
    Deadlift 415
    Bench 275

Originally Posted by bal1er View Post
    what was your workout plan like for your upper body? damn your arms got a whole lot bigger...excellent job...abs become more and more visible throughout the bulk lol nice metabolism you got there
    i never do the same workout. it always varies. i keep my muscles guessing constantly.
    my journal:

cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    definitely some good progress. Looks like a good bulk to me. Hoping i dont gain too much fat while bulking.
    30 Day JW Review http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=130628811#post130628811

Log M.A.N. Primal Male
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106413311

4 weeks Mass Fx and Hyperdrol X2 review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=223743861#post223743861

LOG White Flood tablets!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111241591

jeztah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeztah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeztah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeztah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeztah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeztah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeztah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeztah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeztah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeztah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeztah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    amazing workout bro! grats!

SFry84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trying to PM you...

Originally Posted by steelo79 View Post
    i never do the same workout. it always varies. i keep my muscles guessing constantly.
    that's awesome. i can't PM you for some reason but i'm interested in hearing more about how you did this - i'm working on a project and i'm collecting first-hand experiences from guys who have done quick bulk-ups like you have here.

it'd be great if you could PM me!

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. biggerthanlavar's Avatar
    biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you lucky SOB!!! you bulked AND got leaner?!??!?! yea, I hate you lol.

great work man. HUGE improvement.
    Obsessed is a word used often by the lazy, in order to describe the dedicated.

Working to get sub 10% BF for the first time in my life!!!