Surrender2Me88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Surrender2Me88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Surrender2Me88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Surrender2Me88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Surrender2Me88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trying to get an answer

So, currently I have a monster stack of supplements for my bulking phase. I was wondering:

1. If you stack amino acids will they all be absorbed evenly and efficently or do they fight for absorption and as a result decrease the effect of other amino acids being stacked?
    (P.S. I have Pure amino acids with no fillers or any of that ****.)

2. Creatine. I know taking creatine with drinks of high glucose like grape juice for example will stimulate absorption, but If you mix creatines (Creatine Gluconate, Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Dicreatine Malate ) what can you do to make sure each is absorbed? I know i will have no problem with Creatine Gluconate due to the attached glucose molecule which results in amazing absorption.

3. Also when stacking a lot of supplements in general how can i ensure complete absorption of all supplements along with a clean diet of course.

Any suggestions? Answers to these questions with scientific reference would be greatly appreciated. Thanks BB Members!