Miss.Muscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Found a lump on upper thigh

Has anyone else had a lump on the upper thigh?

At first I thought it was a knot on my muscle. It didn't hurt so I used a broom handle to roll it out but now it actually hurts a bit. Sometimes the muscle feels like its being pinched for just a second then it goes away.

I'm probably going to pay a visit to my doc tomorrow, but I was wondering if anyone else had ever experienced anything like it. I'm a bit nervous about it, I've never had anything wrong with me like this before.

Thanks in advance.

dacduster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get it checked. Most commonly lumps are a lipoma (benign) or a fibroma (probably benign) but you never know. An ultrasound or an MRI can easily be done to evaluate what its made of would ease your mind if you are concerned about it.

Good luck with it.

Ugly Feminazi/Dangerzone princessTiffany's Avatar
    princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Might be fibers healing into one another. Like a ball of mesh, instead of separately.

PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dacduster View Post
    Get it checked. Most commonly lumps are a lipoma (benign) or a fibroma (probably benign) but you never know. An ultrasound or an MRI can easily be done to evaluate what its made of would ease your mind if you are concerned about it.

Good luck with it.
    Just wanted to make a correction in your terminology. A fibroma is ALWAYS benign, just as a lipoma is. If it is malignant... the correct term would be fibrosarcoma (or fibroblastic sarcoma).

To OP: good luck at the doc. I'm glad you made the appointment. It'll get to the root of the issue asap... don't worry its probably nothing. Trying the rub it out could have aggravated it to make it hurt...
    Joy is the best makeup.

Men, Please do not PM me looking to talk. I am happily engaged and am not looking for anything of the sort on here or anywhere.

dacduster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mortician83 View Post
    Just wanted to make a correction in your terminology. A fibroma is ALWAYS benign, just as a lipoma is. If it is malignant... the correct term would be fibrosarcoma (or fibroblastic sarcoma).

To OP: good luck at the doc. I'm glad you made the appointment. It'll get to the root of the issue asap... don't worry its probably nothing. Trying the rub it out could have aggravated it to make it hurt...

dermoplastic fibroma

fibroma associated with Gardner's