Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    limor_magic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Bodybuilding = Fake breasts???

Hi, I always loved the look of fit females who work out and take bodybuilding seriously. There is that 1 very scary thing to me about getting that lean: you really have no breasts left (most of us anyway).

I see most female builders with very significant silicone breats and I don't want to have implants for health reasons (although admitedly they look good). What is there to do really? Become super lean and have no appeal without the breasts or simply have no other choice and resort to surgery?

Are there women here who also thought about this and it being some sort of an issue?

Thanks,
    L.
    Think about your dreams, speak of your dreams and live them so much until they become real.

rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10) rainy_daze is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't know...what kind of 'look' would make you happy? I don't want to get too lean because of this...it's a personal choice...I think being at 20-22% would be lean enough for me...flat stomach, no bulging little pockets of fat in places that don't need it...I like having breasts and I've always had them so I'd rather make do with a little left over cellulite on the rear than have very small deflated breasts since I started out big...but that's just me. As long as you're doing the right thing...lifting weights, eating clean, healthy lifestyle...you can decide when enough is enough when it comes to fat loss. You can still build muscle and look tight and defined without losing too much fat.

redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think this is more of an issue with older women who have already had kids. In that case it's a double whammy. Your boobs are saggy from the kids...and I think the older you get, the lower you need to get bodyfat percentage wise to look good.

ourmamasews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by redheadlaw7 View Post
    I think this is more of an issue with older women who have already had kids. In that case it's a double whammy. Your boobs are saggy from the kids...and I think the older you get, the lower you need to get bodyfat percentage wise to look good.
    I've thought about this a lot too. I'm only 22, but after 2 kids and breastfeeding both, I'm a little "deflated" myself. I got up to a DDD, and now I'm borderline B/C And that's at 23% BF....so I'm a tad worried about that myself. I'd like to be leaner, but the breast issue is a fear, I kinda like mine too!

So, would you say at my age, there is the same chance as an older woman with kids?

Arnold Amateur finalist Bronwyn's Avatar
    Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bodybuilders are mostly photoshooted in season where BF% MUST be low (in many cases around 6-4%)

Breasts = combination of gland and fat storage.

When you loose fat - the only thing which will stay is the gland. So IN SEASON it means no breasts or implants....

Offseason depends on how many fat do you gain. Some naturally leaner girls will have maybe small ones, some endomorphes (as me - B cup in season, E-F cup offseason ) will have breasts back in some time. But not much girls do photoshooting when they are fat - so cou will not see it offten.

I dont know if fake breasts is the necessarity to place well in USA but here in Europe in FBB it is not a need. A lot of bodybuilders left their chest flat. Also when you have implants you can not train your chest as heavy as without them..... I am happy I am European

Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Plainandtall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Limor- I am a woman who has, basicly no boob. I don't have saggy flat sacks... I just have nothing. I had bigger boobs when I was fat, but still I had small boobs even then. Sure... I have thought about implants, but honestly it creeps me out. I am stuck in a stange place in my self image. For a while I was pretty sure I wanted the surgery... now I'm pretty sure I don't.

I wish I had some more curves in the large outline and in the decorative aspect from the front - having fake boobs might also give the illusion of having a waist. ...think too much about it and the whole thing seems absurd beyond belief.

They would sure help fill out clothes cut for women- nothing more ego deflating than trying on tailored clothing and having it all look great except from the humiliating emptiness hanging there off the spaghetti straps to remind me that I don't have the "assets"

I hate feeling jealous of a 11 year old kid in a training bra.

It might make me look more feminine.

Fake boobs might also make me look like a trans-sexual (something I think about as a muscular 6 foot tall woman) who had implants... are my naturally small female boobs actually more feminine than hard fake semispheres?

The under the muscle or over the muscle issue is difficult and revolting to me. Low body fat- they are going to show under the skin... but on the other hand dammit- I USE those muscles... it's not like they are just storage pockets to slip in a bag of goo!

... as for "no appeal" I hope that's not the case... sure I can imagine the appeal enhanced toward some standardized perfect form... but that's not MY form. I have plenty going for me without boobs, and while some guys may be attracted to a chubby girl with big soft titties- there are plenty of other guys who like a hard bodied athletic woman (as well as big titted athletic women)... and plenty of people who love someone for reasons completly OUTSIDE their physical dimensions.
    Attached Images

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    still look feminine plane and tall!!!

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In for breast...

Really you do not need they there are plenty of successful female bodybuilders that do not have fake breast and look awesome. There are some that have them and look awesome. I think it is up to you. You seem pretty against it and if you work your butt off you will be able to achieve your goals in bodybuilding. If you are going to want to do like promotional modeling and such you might limit yourself a bit by not having them.

There are other options out there for fake breast such as silicone and gel (they look great)

Ugly Feminazi/Dangerzone princessTiffany's Avatar
    princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by limor_magic View Post
    Hi, I always loved the look of fit females who work out and take bodybuilding seriously. There is that 1 very scary thing to me about getting that lean: you really have no breasts left (most of us anyway).

I see most female builders with very significant silicone breats and I don't want to have implants for health reasons (although admitedly they look good). What is there to do really? Become super lean and have no appeal without the breasts or simply have no other choice and resort to surgery?

Are there women here who also thought about this and it being some sort of an issue?

Thanks,
    L.
    I wouldn't let breasts get in the way of doing anything. It's kinda of funny how much importance they have in our lives.

I find it kind of sad that so many women with great bodies feel an absolute need to get fake boobies and that it's encouraged.

There was a time in my life when I knew I'd get implants before my 21st b-day but I've moved past that. I'm determined to accept myself.

There's nothing you can do except implants. If your health reason aren't too significant you can still get them. They do look good. That or don't really train to loose weight.. ..really don't train much at all or even really work out hard because you will loose your boobs.

redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ourmamasews View Post
    I've thought about this a lot too. I'm only 22, but after 2 kids and breastfeeding both, I'm a little "deflated" myself. I got up to a DDD, and now I'm borderline B/C And that's at 23% BF....so I'm a tad worried about that myself. I'd like to be leaner, but the breast issue is a fear, I kinda like mine too!

So, would you say at my age, there is the same chance as an older woman with kids?
    Your skin should be much more elastic. You will recover some. They will never be the same though. I'm discussing implants with the hubby and I'm at 17%. It sucks.

princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Some of y'all make it sound like being an A or a B is the most tragic thing in the world. No wonder I wanted implants when I was younger and still have self esteem issues.

Originally Posted by Plainandtall View Post
    Limor- I am a woman who has, basicly no boob. I don't have saggy flat sacks... I just have nothing. I had bigger boobs when I was fat, but still I had small boobs even then. Sure... I have thought about implants, but honestly it creeps me out. I am stuck in a stange place in my self image. For a while I was pretty sure I wanted the surgery... now I'm pretty sure I don't.

I wish I had some more curves in the large outline and in the decorative aspect from the front - having fake boobs might also give the illusion of having a waist. ...think too much about it and the whole thing seems absurd beyond belief.

They would sure help fill out clothes cut for women- nothing more ego deflating than trying on tailored clothing and having it all look great except from the humiliating emptiness hanging there off the spaghetti straps to remind me that I don't have the "assets"

I hate feeling jealous of a 11 year old kid in a training bra.

It might make me look more feminine.

Fake boobs might also make me look like a trans-sexual (something I think about as a muscular 6 foot tall woman) who had implants... are my naturally small female boobs actually more feminine than hard fake semispheres?

The under the muscle or over the muscle issue is difficult and revolting to me. Low body fat- they are going to show under the skin... but on the other hand dammit- I USE those muscles... it's not like they are just storage pockets to slip in a bag of goo!

... as for "no appeal" I hope that's not the case... sure I can imagine the appeal enhanced toward some standardized perfect form... but that's not MY form. I have plenty going for me without boobs, and while some guys may be attracted to a chubby girl with big soft titties- there are plenty of other guys who like a hard bodied athletic woman (as well as big titted athletic women)... and plenty of people who love someone for reasons completly OUTSIDE their physical dimensions.
    I'm not tall but I know the feeling of being the jealous girl in the training bra. I swear some women make being a smaller chested woman sound like the most tragic affliction ever.. ..which it is. But still. ...I'm trying to move beyond that nasty place that tells me I should be ashamed/embarrassed that I'm not a whopper in the bra department. And of course ,there's the people who will never understand what it feels like.
    Last edited by princessTiffany; 08-30-2009 at 01:04 PM. Reason: did not want to triple post.

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by redheadlaw7 View Post
    Your skin should be much more elastic. You will recover some. They will never be the same though. I'm discussing implants with the hubby and I'm at 17%. It sucks.
    but i still CLEARLY see tits!!! i'm , more of the type to lean towards excepting, not saying you don't love yourself, but those things do have to be replaced.

do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    One of the best things I did for myself about deciding for or against implants was to go on vacation. A nude vacation.
    Sounds strange- but it was liberating. And the great thing was I saw all shapes and sizes, ages and colors,even women with reconstructive surgery in progress, and one lady with a partial mastectomy.
    I took a survey of ladies- we all know the ladies bathroom is where it happens at........
    When women found out I was considering surgery most of them wanted to let me know their experiences and suprisingly their opinions on my tits.
    I felt a lot of different types of implants, under and over the top. saw some great surgeries and some heinous ones.
    The most important things I learned were-
    1. As a rule women are insecure- or even unhappy with their breasts.
    2. Surgery does NOT make you happy with them- its just different.
    3. Fake feels fake.
    4. Maintenence is a reality- you will need it.
    5. The possibility of a bad surgical outcome exists- never mind what your Dr. promises.
    6. Men love all different sizes and shapes of boobies........hell everybody likes them

Long story short. ..... ... .... ... myself and the "Tribal Council" decided that surgery would not be needed..............

My vote is do a survey and talk earnestly with people who do NOT have a vested interest in you- emotional or financial. This is a very important decision.

Good luck.
    Everything Changes

ourmamasews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by princessTiffany View Post
    Some of y'all make it sound like being an A or a B is the most tragic thing in the world. No wonder I wanted implants when I was younger and still have self esteem issues.
    Ah, not the end of the world, but I do like for clothes to fit properly, and I'm ok NOW where I'm at, I was just concerned that they would continue to shrink as I loose more BF.

powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000)
    You do not need breasts in order to be appealing; you need confidence.
    I am flat as a board! I feel appealing, therefor, I am. Mind over boobie matter, baby!
    Last edited by powerbarsssssss; 08-30-2009 at 06:21 PM.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think building a solid overall chest will make a difference for some women. (It almost gives the natural breast a lifted look) I keep my body fat between 13-15% year round. I get down to about 7% come showtime. Mine are small in between and A-B, but not sagging and flat. All these years of lifting has def helped me no doubt!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^^^ is exactly who I was talking about

Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haybales has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm barely an A cup, have always been really, REALLY lean. I have considered getting them and I go through phases of yes and no, but in all honesty, I'm happy with boobs 80% of the time, so probably will never bother. I've never had any complaints, and I really dont want to take a whole lot of time off training =p
    58kgs, 14% bodyfat... GROWING! =D

ATG OR IT ISN'T A SQUAT.

CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've gone from a D and I'm down to an A now. I'm happy as long as my boobs stick out further than my gut. My husband is a butt man...lucky me. I'd cram a bunch of stuff into my bra before I'd have surgery.

Ah, not the end of the world, but I do like for clothes to fit properly, and I'm ok NOW where I'm at, I was just concerned that they would continue to shrink as I loose more BF.
    My clothes don't "fit properly" so I get different clothes are shop specifically for my flat bust but I have always been this way.
    You're going to be fine. ^__^
    As Kimm said training gives a bit of a lift and pec development adds slight size. They won't be saggy.

Smaller boobs aren't the end of the world- how would the rest of us flat chested women even go outside if they were? ^__~
    Last edited by princessTiffany; 08-31-2009 at 07:13 AM.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My boobs are getting smaller the closer I get to comp. Personally, I say good riddance. Damn things get in the way. I prefered it when I was younger and an A cup. Got as big as a C after having 2 kids. I think I look better with the smaller breasts. And I don't really care what anyone else thinks.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I plan to get implants myself at some point, but would live my life out just as happily without them. In my case, they're just gonna be a nice accessory to have, I guess.

Until you realize your appeal does not weigh so heavily upon the size of your breasts, I don't think you should consider getting them. And honestly, while lots of guys dig it, being so "freakishly lean" is off-putting to others. You're never gonna be perfect because too many people have too many versions of what "perfect" is...or might be. Hell, I can't even define "perfect" perfectly for myself. LOL

If you dislike your body, implants won't fix that or make up for your lack of confidence enough for you to continue to appeal to someone who is "dating your breasts" for long. If you love your body, but think implants would be fun for whatever reason, great. Stress over weighing the health issues vs. vanity at that point. If you feel breasts are a hassle and never wanted them to begin with, hells yes! There are men who love that attitude and that kinda confidence!

So...when it comes to appeal, the only person you really need to be worried about pleasing is yourself. You'll appeal to people who like you for you that way and therefore, will not have an issue.

CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    In my case, they're just gonna be a nice accessory to have, I guess.
    Lol...my husband calls them 'bolt-ons'.

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CATRACCOM View Post
    That's what my bf calls them. Wonder if they know each other? LOL

Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have noticed in the figure arena that many girls do have implants, but you do NOT need them to look beautiful. I know two women who compete in figure that do not have implants and they look AMAZING.

I do know how you feel though. When i get lean i loose my boobs and i start to feel like i am "missing" something. I am thinking about getting them as an "accessory" like Amanda said, but i don't think that they are something i need to have to feel good about myself. I do actually worry that implants would get in the way of my training for martial arts and olympic/powerlifting.

You need to do what is best for you and if not wanting to get them is something that you feel is best, then don't get them. If you are wanting to do figure or bodybuilding there are many examples of girls who have won their shows without the aid of a doctor (Kimm is a perfect one) .

I will say that at the last show i went to, i did see a LOT of competitors with implants that just looked silly they were so big. Even one of my girl crazy guy friends was kinda freaked out by it. I understand that if you are lean you may want to get implants to make you feel more "feminine" or to give you a shapely look but the ones that I saw at this show were just insane. I was actually under the impression that if you had implants that were too big some judges would deduct from your scoring...

Originally Posted by CATRACCOM View Post
    Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    That's what my bf calls them. Wonder if they know each other? LOL
    I call them Mod's like on a motorcycle.

Originally Posted by dunkonu9 View Post
    I call them Mod's like on a motorcycle.
    Yup...same same...we work on bikes so bolt-ons don't require fabrication...where mods take a little more work.

After you get them done you can do neat things like this.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dunkonu9 View Post
    After you get them done you can do neat things like this.

Now that is some talent lol...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

im here for the bukkake garbazio's Avatar
    garbazio is just really nice. (+1000) garbazio is just really nice. (+1000) garbazio is just really nice. (+1000) garbazio is just really nice. (+1000) garbazio is just really nice. (+1000) garbazio is just really nice. (+1000) garbazio is just really nice. (+1000) garbazio is just really nice. (+1000) garbazio is just really nice. (+1000) garbazio is just really nice. (+1000) garbazio is just really nice. (+1000)
    im so hard right nao....ladies, titties are titties regardless of size, some guys like small big square round fake real, and most really dont care. do whatever makes you happy. you could always inject synthol
    bitches love my hair