Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Talking things you believe...but can't prove

a thread over at t-nation inspired me to make one here as well! just post things regarding bodybuilding (training/nutrition/supps/misc) that you believe but can't back up with some study or "credible" source. heres a few to start!

-no matter what alot of of people say, eating "clean" has superior results instead of eating the same amount of calories from "dirty" foods.

-high intensity workouts (supersets, complexes, dropsets, etc) have more benefits than improving conditioning

-90% of supps are garbage

hard training > diet
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

Ovary Puncher!!!!!!!! O.o WillGoesBoing's Avatar
    WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here's mine:

> Elliptical machines are for lazy people who want to think they did a lot of work because of the exaggerated movements.

Gawd I hate those things.

Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    hard training > diet
    THAT

Wow I thought I was the only one. I have never had a consistent "brown rice, chicken , veggies , protein shake " diet. I eat whatever I want ...however I eat it in MODERATION. Nothing a ton ... changing it up constantly ...I mean its not like I down 2 burgers and a hot dog everyday but you know what I mean.

Never been over 9% BF and im still gaining a 1 lb or 2 a month.
    Last edited by UMadBrahh; 08-29-2009 at 03:18 PM.
    Finance and Investing Crew

R.Talbott is on a distinguished road. (+10) R.Talbott is on a distinguished road. (+10) R.Talbott is on a distinguished road. (+10) R.Talbott is on a distinguished road. (+10) R.Talbott is on a distinguished road. (+10) R.Talbott is on a distinguished road. (+10) R.Talbott is on a distinguished road. (+10) R.Talbott is on a distinguished road. (+10) R.Talbott is on a distinguished road. (+10) R.Talbott is on a distinguished road. (+10) R.Talbott is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WillGoesBoing View Post
    Here's mine:

> Elliptical machines are for lazy people who want to think they did a lot of work because of the exaggerated movements.

Gawd I hate those things.
    Guess I'm lazy. I love them for "indoor" cardio. I do prefer running and bike riding to it though.

jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    hard training > diet
    i dont agree. this is just from personal experience though. when i'm eating a lot and manage to drink the gallon of milk a day, i gain weight. when i dont eat, or cant for some reason, i lose weight and feel like ****.

i certainly train hard. 5 rep squatting is a bitch. i dont get as strong and everything in the gym feels harder when i dont eat right. if i ate whatever i wanted, i'd make next to no gains weekly.

maybe you can get by with eating whatever you want during newbie gains, but if you want to put on muscle/strength consistently, you have to eat a lot, and have a good amount of protein to go along with it.
    Squat - 180 lb - 3x5

Deadlift - 225 lb - 5 reps

Bench - 127.5 lb 3x5

Overhead Press - 95 lb - 3x5

Powerclean - 117.5 - 5x3

HopefulDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopefulDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopefulDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopefulDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopefulDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopefulDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopefulDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopefulDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopefulDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopefulDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopefulDO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UMadBrahh View Post
    THAT

Wow I thought I was the only one. I have never had a consistent "brown rice, chicken , veggies , protein shake " diet. I eat whatever I want ...however I eat it in MODERATION. Nothing a ton ... changing it up constantly ...I mean its not like I down 2 burgers and a hot dog everyday but you know what I mean.

Never been over 9% BF and im still gaining a 1 lb or 2 a month.
    you are 23 man, metabolism at this age can handle it.

NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    God, can neither be proved nor disproved

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aliens are real.

IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jgrube View Post
    i dont agree. this is just from personal experience though. when i'm eating a lot and manage to drink the gallon of milk a day, i gain weight. when i dont eat, or cant for some reason, i lose weight and feel like ****.

i certainly train hard. 5 rep squatting is a bitch. i dont get as strong and everything in the gym feels harder when i dont eat right. if i ate whatever i wanted, i'd make next to no gains weekly.

maybe you can get by with eating whatever you want during newbie gains, but if you want to put on muscle/strength consistently, you have to eat a lot, and have a good amount of protein to go along with it.
    WELL OF COURSE YOU'RE GONNA BE WEAK OFF LOW CALORIES AND STRONG OFF HIGH. lol.. We're saying that all the broscience sh!t don't matter. You don't need to eat bland chicken breasts, oatmeal, brown rice, and all that nonsense.

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Intelligent life exists in workout programs.

IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NIguy View Post
    God, can neither be proved nor disproved
    Fairies. Can neither be proved or disproved.

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IEatPowerRacks View Post
    Fairies. Can neither be proved or disproved.
    Not true....Have you been to San Francisco?

Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lmfao

jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5-Star Thread
    Squat - 180 lb - 3x5

Deadlift - 225 lb - 5 reps

Bench - 127.5 lb 3x5

Overhead Press - 95 lb - 3x5

Powerclean - 117.5 - 5x3

johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    theres no afterlife.
    Dont have negative thoughts. Remember your mantra.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

JR is an alien.

Just sayin'........
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Insulin spiking immediately PWO to increase protein synthesis.

I've heard so many opinions on this with studies backing up both sides, I really have no clue who to believe. Regardless, I enjoy some Swedish Fish to go with my PWO shake.
    the crew that poop poop poops crews crew
    ω

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by theshoupguy View Post

I've heard so many opinions on this with studies backing up both sides, I really have no clue who to believe.
    X2; but Alan Aragon is making me consider changing my mind about some of that.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Smile

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    X2; but Alan Aragon is making me consider changing my mind about some of that.
    Do tell! ...and/or share links, if you've got 'em.
    ω

unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000)

I've heard so many opinions on this with studies backing up both sides, I really have no clue who to believe. Regardless, I enjoy some Swedish Fish to go with my PWO shake.
    i thought this thread was going to be nothing but skinny teens saying that diet doesn't matter, but then then you breathed a little bit of life in to it.
    i'm hungry

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just pm him, he'll set you straight.
    I want to touch the butt.

Registered User burbank2broward's Avatar
    burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50) burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50) burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50) burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50) burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50) burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50) burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50) burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50) burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50) burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50) burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5 stars!

Eats carbs before bed 141455675's Avatar
    141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000) 141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000) 141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000) 141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000) 141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000) 141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000) 141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000) 141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000) 141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000) 141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000) 141455675 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Alan has a preview of his subscription service the Alan Aragon Research Review.
    Specifically, page 5 of this free preview deals with "Is spiking insulin necessary post-workout?"
    http://user210805.websitewizard.com/...R-Jan-2008.pdf

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=272067
    8000+ posts thread on the topic started by Alan.

In short, no it's a load of crap for the BB'ing population.

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    chinups for biceps.
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fitto,

Thanks for the links. Interesting what I've read so far--a lot to read. I was always told have something to spike up the insulin levels after a workout, but there were many times when after my session was over, I wasn't able to get in a PWO for awhile. Did it hurt me in any way? Not really. Maybe it's just me or something else; I don't know for sure.

One other thing is the egg controversy. Eating the whites and not the yolks. What on Earth are people thinking chucking away the yolks? I've eaten them whole--and a lot of them at one time--for years. Yet every time, you'll hear someone scream: "CHOLESTEROL RISING!!" No basis to that at all. Bottom line: Eat eggs; they are good for you.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I believe that high amounts of protein aren't necessary for muscle development.

jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by thekansan View Post
    i believe that high amounts of protein aren't necessary for muscle development.
    x2..
    NYPD cawk riding mods negged 10X for calling out the NYPD being racist.

im red and dont give a fuk....

Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    One other thing is the egg controversy. Eating the whites and not the yolks. What on Earth are people thinking chucking away the yolks? I've eaten them whole--and a lot of them at one time--for years. Yet every time, you'll hear someone scream: "CHOLESTEROL RISING!!" No basis to that at all. Bottom line: Eat eggs; they are good for you.
    I've never understood why people freak out about that either.
    Not gonna go into great detail about my laziness when it comes to separating, but damn - so much easier to just eat the whole thing. Full flavor + all those lovely yolk nutrients.
    ω

Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    >Keto is the best way to cut.

>Split routines are not necessary

>Incline bench>Flat Bench
    " The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Coming back from injury

Current 5RM

Bench 5x80kg
    Squat 5x120kg
    Dead 5x120kg
    Millitary 5x60kg

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I believe John Cena is all natural and never has taken any ''illegal substances''
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~