Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Big Daddy Shane View Post
    Could you PM the layout to me too please Eric?
    I did not PM a layout to them my friend, but DID give them the addy of my message board, so that they could read what other members are doing with FDFS.
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WildCatfan View Post
    Thank you sixthsence for the detailed overview of PRRS and FD/FS, I am definitely going to give this a go!!!
    You are more than welcome!!!!

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eric, do you ever use FD/FS at the same time as P/RR/S, or do you always use them as seprate phases?

I guess I was thinking since FD/FS is based around heavy lifting, that it could be used within the confines of P/RR/S during the power cycles? I know then you would only use the FD/FS principle once every three weeks, but you would also be implementing two great systems at the same time.
    Last edited by J_Bo; 10-29-2009 at 09:30 PM.

Originally Posted by J_Bo View Post
    Eric, do you ever use FD/FS at the same time as P/RR/S, or do you always use them as seprate phases?

I guess I was thinking since FD/FS is based around heavy lifting, that it could be used within the confines of P/RR/S during the power cycles? I know then you would only use the FD/FS principle once every three weeks, but you would also be implementing two great systems at the same time.
    This is not something I have done, but it does not mean it is something you should not try. As a trainer/coach/bodybuilder my greatest "discovery" has been that the human body does NOT WANT to add muscle, and it fights the process by learning to adapt to what you throw at it VERY quickly. Thus, the prolifically important need for VARIATION comes into play. PRRS and FDFS are programs that approach the hypertrophy process from all known physiological angles, which is why they work...and work on an ongoing basis (if all other factors are also on point).

So, feel free to "play" around with the basic outline of my programs, just as long as you understand and properly utilize the principles that make them work.

3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have tried FD/FS with the required supps too
    Holy **** man, most difficult training ever, in a good way!
    I just started lifting again, i need to condition myself and work my way to be able to try this again because its really advanced training.

Originally Posted by 3Dna View Post
    I have tried FD/FS with the required supps too
    Holy **** man, most difficult training ever, in a good way!
    I just started lifting again, i need to condition myself and work my way to be able to try this again because its really advanced training.
    FDFS: "Bring the Pain!"

ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ccrunner25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Big Daddy Shane View Post
    Could you PM the layout to me too please Eric?
    Reps for layout for rest of body on this program as well.

Originally Posted by ccrunner25 View Post
    Reps for layout for rest of body on this program as well.
    I never created a basic template for this program for all body parts like I did PRRS. I will be doing this through articles in Iron Man and Planet Muscle in the months to come.

chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by sixthsense View Post
    Check your PM's
    could you pm me aswell please

Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    If you are looking for a complete bodypart routine for FDFS, that is not something I have put out there my friend.

non your fcking business SteveHinchee's Avatar
    SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    If your looking for the whole routine go to Erics web site. There are a few FD/FS routines posted there from must of us.

http://prrsguru.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Better yet i'll even go one step further for ya's. Here is the one that i follow by Tapo, on eof the members there.

http://prrsguru.proboards.com/index....lay&thread=453
    Last edited by SteveHinchee; 12-08-2009 at 09:15 PM.

SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveHinchee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I did FD-FS biceps last week. Destroyed my arms, I think next time I will add close grip underhand chinups to the workout for biceps as well.

Originally Posted by BigRick87 View Post
    I did FD-FS biceps last week. Destroyed my arms, I think next time I will add close grip underhand chinups to the workout for biceps as well.
    Honestly, I feel that incorporating FDFS into PRRS in some manner (I have now done so in about a dozen different ways), makes a HUGE difference. FDFS is a revolutionary size gaining method...no doubt. It is just VERY, VERY mentally/physically tough.

tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Honestly, I feel that incorporating FDFS into PRRS in some manner (I have now done so in about a dozen different ways), makes a HUGE difference. FDFS is a revolutionary size gaining method...no doubt. It is just VERY, VERY mentally/physically tough.
    The truth has been spoken once again.

jy1092 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What do you mean tempo?? 2/1/2/1??

gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how do you run FD/FS?

like any other bb split? eg

chest
    back
    legs
    shoulders
    arms

for 3 weeks? pure FD/FS?

thanks man

BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gonnebehuge View Post
    how do you run FD/FS?

like any other bb split? eg

chest
    back
    legs
    shoulders
    arms

for 3 weeks? pure FD/FS?

thanks man

Yes, if you read the article and look at the template it is set up as such. Example chest one day. You could combine bodyparts yes, back and biceps, shoulders triceps.. 3 weeks max, I like 2 weeks. Make sure you follow the template and supplement strategy and all the advice given in the article for best results.

gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes, if you read the article and look at the template it is set up as such. Example chest one day. You could combine bodyparts yes, back and biceps, shoulders triceps.. 3 weeks max, I like 2 weeks. Make sure you follow the template and supplement strategy and all the advice given in the article for best results.
    ok thanks bro, i think i will give this routine a shot.

ill need to buy some bulk BCAA/glutamine :P

Originally Posted by jy1092 View Post
    What do you mean tempo?? 2/1/2/1??
    Tempo refers to the speed at which you lift and lower the weight through the range of motion. So, with 2/1/2/1 it would break down like this:

2 seconds to lower the weight (eccentric)
    1 second hold at midpoint
    2 seconds to raise the weight (concentric)
    1 second hold at peak contraction**

**this is not always included...usually only referred to when using "peak contraction" movements like leg extensions, leg curls, triceps kickbacks, etc

Originally Posted by gonnebehuge View Post
    ok thanks bro, i think i will give this routine a shot.

ill need to buy some bulk BCAA/glutamine :P

No problem, yes supplement strategy in this program can make or break it in my opinion. The only thing I didnot use is the phosphotiydal serine, but it definitley would of helped.

Deepness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deepness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deepness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deepness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deepness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deepness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deepness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Example chest workout:

-Bench Press?2 x 3-4 (3/0/X tempo)
    -Incline Press?2 x 5-6 (6/1/1 tempo)
    -Incline DB Flye?2 x 7-8 (2/4/1 tempo)
    -Machine Bench Press?1 x 30-40 (1/0/1 tempo; non-lock-out reps)
    -Smith Incline Press?1 x 30-40 (1/0/1 tempo; non-lock-out reps)
    -Cable Crossover?1 x 30-40 (1/0/1 tempo)

Example bicep workout:

-BB Curl?2 x 3-4 + 1-2 forced reps (3/0/X tempo)
    -Hammer Preacher Curl?2 x 2-3 +1 + 1 + 1 rest/pause style (6/1/1 tempo)
    -DB Preacher Curl?1 x 7-8 (2/4/1 tempo)
    -Machine Curl?1 x 30-40 (1/0/1 tempo; non-lock-out reps)
    -Superset: Reverse Curl (1/0/1 tempo; non-lock-out reps) /DB Hammer Curl (1/0/1 tempo)?1 x 20-25 each
    How would you fit bis and chest in on the same workout? Do you do all your fiber damage exercises first, then all your fiber saturation reps at the end? Or, do you complete your chest workout, then start your bicep workout?

Originally Posted by Deepness View Post
    How would you fit bis and chest in on the same workout? Do you do all your fiber damage exercises first, then all your fiber saturation reps at the end? Or, do you complete your chest workout, then start your bicep workout?
    When I perform this type of workout I perform all the chest exercises for FD/FS first then all the bicep exercises for FD/FS second. I think it is very important to destroy the muscle fibers with the long negatives and then immediately do the high reps and supersets next to really get that blood flowing into those muscles.

Maybe EB can chime in too further explain.

Complete the full chest workout then move on to your bi's.

When I perform this type of workout I perform all the chest exercises for FD/FS first then all the bicep exercises for FD/FS second. I think it is very important to destroy the muscle fibers with the long negatives and then immediately do the high reps and supersets next to really get that blood flowing into those muscles.

Maybe EB can chime in too further explain.
    This is correct. Just like any other type of workout you complete one bodypart before moving to the next.

tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Key word.....saturation/ blood carries tons of muscle building nutrients..
    Hence what Eric prescribes
    In order for FD/FS training to work to its potential, there is also a nutritional protocol to be used along with the program. The types of training techniques utilized during the FD phase are very brutal on both the muscles and CNS, which is why the FS stage of the workout is a necessary component. Since there will be a tremendous amount of blood traveling to the muscles during FS, we can take further advantage of this by overloading the system with certain nutrients before, during, and right after training. The period starting from right before the workout to immediately after is your greatest opportunity nutritionally to hasten the muscle building process!

Leads to ....
    Feed the Machine

As I discussed, the nutritional aspect of this program is almost as important as the workouts themselves. In fact, I would say that FD/FS training is about 30-40% more effective for muscle hypertrophy when the following protocol is utilized. It was not until I began using this exact approach that my gains began to skyrocket, allowing me to add about 8 lbs over a 3-week period of FD/FS!

45 minutes before training:

-Whey Protein Isolate?50 grams
    -Waxy Maize Starch or Maltodextrin?50 grams
    -Vitamin C?1000 mg
    -Phosphatidylserine?800 mg

Sip starting 15 minutes before workout and then throughout workout:

-Waxy Maize Starch or Maltodextrin?25 grams
    -Gatorade or similar drink containing electrolytes and glucose?25 grams
    -Essential Amino Acids 5-10 grams
    -BCAA?s?15-20 grams
    -Glutamine?15-20 grams
    -Creatine?5 grams
    -Beta Alanine?3 grams

15 minutes post workout:

-Whey Protein Isolate?50 grams
    -Waxy Maize Starch or Maltodextrin?50 grams
    -Antioxidant Blend (I like Radox by Syntrax)?1 serving

*Other ingredients can be used as well at all three times, such as ATP, citrulline, arginine, ALA, etc, but the above is more than enough to feed your muscles what they need.

Deepness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deepness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deepness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deepness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deepness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deepness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deepness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eric Broser: this program is amazing. I did chest and bis last night and I was blown away by the efficiency of it.

I'd really appreciate some more advice. I've been lifting for four years and either I was being a dumb jarhead lifting 3 sets of 10 on mirror muscles, or I was just more excited and worked harder on chest and arms days. Whatever the case, my back and shoulders are less developed than the rest of my body. Current stats: 26 y/o, 5'11", 187lbs. I can't post pics, because I only have 14 posts total, but I have them uploaded to my profile.

3 weeks of FD/FS training followed by P/RR/S. I recuperate quickly and I think my shoulder and back split will do great with FD/FS.

Chest (6 sets in 3 exercises) / Bis (5 sets in 3 exercises)
    Legs (6s 3x) / Medial delts (5s 3x)
    Off
    Upperback (6s 3x) / Tris (5s 3x)
    Abs (6s 3x) / Front delts (5s 3x)
    Off
    Lower back (6s 3x) / Rear delts (5s 3x) / Traps (3s of BB shrugs)
    Off
    Here is my idea of exercises that fit with FD/FS workouts, if I go with so much shoulder and back work (same sets, reps, and tempo as original post)
    Medial delts: military press, lat cable raise, db press
    Front delts: Arnold press, front BB raise, front cable raise
    Rear delts: military press, bent over lat raise, bent over rev cable flye
    Upper back: lat pulldown, bentover BB row, CG seated row
    Lower back: deads, rack pulls, hyperextension
    Last edited by Deepness; 02-17-2010 at 06:31 PM.

Eric Broser: this program is amazing. I did chest and bis last night and I was blown away by the efficiency of it.

I'd really appreciate some more advice. I've been lifting for four years and either I was being a dumb jarhead lifting 3 sets of 10 on mirror muscles, or I was just more excited and worked harder on chest and arms days. Whatever the case, my back and shoulders are less developed than the rest of my body. Current stats: 26 y/o, 5'11", 187lbs. I can't post pics, because I only have 14 posts total, but I have them uploaded to my profile.

3 weeks of FD/FS training followed by P/RR/S. I recuperate quickly and I think my shoulder and back split will do great with FD/FS.

Here is my idea of exercises that fit with FD/FS workouts, if I go with so much shoulder and back work (same sets, reps, and tempo as original post)
    Medial delts: military press, lat cable raise, db press
    Front delts: Arnold press, front BB raise, front cable raise
    Rear delts: military press, bent over lat raise, bent over rev cable flye
    Upper back: lat pulldown, bentover BB row, CG seated row
    Lower back: deads, rack pulls, hyperextension
    Thanks for your kind words. Glad that you enjoy my programs.

As for your question...I am not sure I am understanding you. Are you looking for a way to specialize on back and delts now?

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i am just curious how did u incorporate FDFS into PRRS...what did u do....can we see a sample of ur workout?
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for your kind words. Glad that you enjoy my programs.

As for your question...I am not sure I am understanding you. Are you looking for a way to specialize on back and delts now?
    Yes, that's exactly it. I'm trying to focus on back and delts, because they're much smaller than my chest, arms, and legs. Is the following workout too much? I have 72 hours between medial and front delts, then 48 between front and rear. They seem like different enough muscles to work out often. What do you think?

Today legs / medial delts
    Medial delts exercises:
    Press machine 2x3-4 (3/0/X)
    Lateral cable raise 2x5-6 (6/1/1) <---Not a very good exercise for eccentric
    DB press 1x7-8 (2/4/1)
    BB Military press 1x30-40
    Superset: DB lateral raise / Upright row 1x20-25 of each
    Thursday off
    Friday upper back / tris
    Saturday Abs / front delts

Front delt exercises:
    Military press 2x3-4 (3/0/X)
    Arnold press 2x5-6 (6/1/1)
    BB front raise 1x7-8 (2/4/1)
    Cable front raise 1x30-40
    Superset: DB thumbs up front raise / Arnold press 1x20-25 each