oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Our 02 996 Turbo

Have a buddy who took some classes for photography. He got his professional cam and he took a bunch of pics of my dads car and some of his stock parts he took off to sell. Its a tad dirty in some of the pics so don't mind that please.

List of mods done to his car so far:

EVOMS GT605 turbo and engine upgrade.
    I know this is a gt610 kit but its the kit that took the 605 place. Everything should be about the same
    Just had some suspension upgrades as well.
    Has Bilstein PSS-10s
    The new 997 gt3 ceramic brake upgrade.
    H&R sway bars
    Also has a heavy duty clutch (not sure what kind)
    short shifter.
    I think thats it.

Here is the dyno it put down with first power up grade to 454 ft-lb of tq and 441 awdhp. May not seem a lot but this car comes stock at 415-420(cant remember exact numbers) at the crank. And runs around 3.9-4.2 depending on who is testing these runs. I think motor trend hit 3.9. In 0-60. Also these cars have hit 11.9 in the 1/4 stock as well.

Well heres the vid:

Here is a few I thought you guys may like:

Last edited by oreoremix; 08-29-2009 at 12:30 AM.
    235x6 falt bench
    185x6-8 incline
    295x1 decline.
    205x1 close grip bench press last time I checked.

Squat now finally getting back into legs after the injury.

245x8 squat.
    295x10 deadlift
    28 inch vertical as of middle of last yr. Will be rechecking soon.

Phil 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me" KJV

I Thes.5:21 "Prove all things; Hold fast to that which is good.

oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oreoremix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

And this here is his SVX.

235x6 falt bench
    185x6-8 incline
    295x1 decline.

245x8 squat.
    295x10 deadlift

MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Needs to clean his rims.

Originally Posted by MnLifter21 View Post
    Needs to clean his rims.
    Yea I am with you. He just installed the new 997 gt3 brakes and they leave off a ton of brake dust since there huge.
    235x6 falt bench
    185x6-8 incline
    295x1 decline.

245x8 squat.
    295x10 deadlift

PwayzHardest is on a distinguished road. (+10) PwayzHardest is on a distinguished road. (+10) PwayzHardest is on a distinguished road. (+10) PwayzHardest is on a distinguished road. (+10) PwayzHardest is on a distinguished road. (+10) PwayzHardest is on a distinguished road. (+10) PwayzHardest is on a distinguished road. (+10) PwayzHardest is on a distinguished road. (+10) PwayzHardest is on a distinguished road. (+10) PwayzHardest is on a distinguished road. (+10) PwayzHardest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Our?.. how bout his

charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    where u gonna put the groceries?

Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dayum.......

clean svx.
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~
    Brock U crew

-Give me a place to stand and I will move the Earth..

You beat Nicky with fists he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun you better kill him because he'll be coming back and back until one of you is dead..

fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not bad, not a fan off the 996 though.
    My cars are nice breh
    -Starting WR/Kick Return-
    mad?
    BASEBALL SEASON D00DS

Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not a fan of porche's
    Saw a Porche at a Nissan dealership (lolwtf) and a 2010 Nissan GT-R R35 caught my eye, so I walked by the Porche like it was one of those annoying Civic ricerocket hatchbax.

But shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nice car dude Porche not mah' taste but that is obviously a head-turner.