Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP if you dont want to have any problems with your dad stop lending his money and stop talking to him.
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    $40 man......tell ur dad 2 chill....ur gonna make that every minute once you finish collage

Jk Knock his bitch ass out then your mums if she start yappin dem gumz!!

NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by insomniac23 View Post
    OP if you dont want to have any problems with your dad stop lending his money and stop talking to him.
    i ****ing told my dad that my friend is going to order something and that he'll pay me back... my friend just happened to forget to bring the money yesterday and today - its two ****ing days

i dont see why its such a big deal

if it was a week then yea

****ing dumb **** dad

Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NickTranOwnz View Post
    yea i dont do that **** cause of my parents... not having much fun right now since i dont do much besides school, lift, and be at home

and somehow from the first name and email address, my dad figured out my friend's full name and address

and he just went on another tirade about hawaiian people and forbids me from associating myself with hawaiian people

my dad is so ****ing racist too - he pretty much hates anyone thats not family, he hates pacific islanders, chinese, and people of african descent the most

WOW **** JUST GOT REAL - he just told me that he's going to go to my friend's house

*facepalm*
    Gonna be hard, living in Hawaii and all...

drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500)
    your father is just sad that his only son is a ******* who get abused and taken adventage of at school

NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000)
    hes telling me to GTFO the house and that im the dumbest person to live and that i dont deserve to eat real food, i deserve to eat ****...

Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaber has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in b4 dad appears spitin the truth bout beta son thats scared of his "friends"

drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500) drinkingRhum is not very helpful. (-500)
    hes telling me to GTFO the house and that im the dumbest person to live and that i dont deserve to eat real food, i deserve to eat ****...
    why the **** do you write this in the internet. do you think somebody care about your little wannabe-tough life... your a little *******. you think your dad is tough on you? you dont know **** your dad only can take anymore of his feminine son who get taken advantage by his friends

MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea i dont do that **** cause of my parents... not having much fun right now since i dont do much besides school, lift, and be at home

and somehow from the first name and email address, my dad figured out my friend's full name and address

and he just went on another tirade about hawaiian people and forbids me from associating myself with hawaiian people

my dad is so ****ing racist too - he pretty much hates anyone thats not family, he hates pacific islanders, chinese, and people of african descent the most

WOW **** JUST GOT REAL - he just told me that he's going to go to my friend's house

*facepalm*
    why the hell would you move to hawaii if you hate hawaiians

idk my dad's a ****ing idiot

he just yelled at me to get all my money that ive been saving for years and he took it all... strong wtf

he literally hates everyone thats not family or friends
    even then he still hates some family and friends
    he thinks hes better than them all and ****

he just went on another spiel about how hawaiians are no good and he would never trust them in a million years with anything and etc

**** man this sucks
    hes cooking dinner too so im scared he'll throw a knife at me

Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sure your dad flipped out but it's your friend that looks like the douche here. Whenever I owe a friend money I set a reminder in my phone so I can get it back to them next time I see them.

I hate the feeling of owing people money.

gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sounds like one of my friend's dads. we were surfing once and some kid hit my friends new board. we got to the beach and his dad found out and he started going crazy looking for the kid then he tried to get my friend to fight him. and he's like " go, go punch him right now" and my friend was a pussy didn't do **** and his dad was like "son, i am disappoint"
    ☆☆☆America Fuk Yeah ¢яєω☆☆☆
    -Misc. Surfer Brahs-

haxball-cliveceps

halffttime is just really nice. (+1000) halffttime is just really nice. (+1000) halffttime is just really nice. (+1000) halffttime is just really nice. (+1000) halffttime is just really nice. (+1000) halffttime is just really nice. (+1000) halffttime is just really nice. (+1000) halffttime is just really nice. (+1000) halffttime is just really nice. (+1000) halffttime is just really nice. (+1000) halffttime is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, why don't you just ask around for $40 from someone to shut your dad up. i don't know if you're being exaggerating, but going over there for $40 is a little over the top. if you were like 8-10 years old, that's understandable, but you're fukcing 16 years old. you should go find a job or something..

ps. what's life in hawaii like? i've always pictured as paradise.. lol

HeatherAC Fan Club. MAXMUSCLE86's Avatar
    MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Move out and live in the forest with the animals. Build your own house and family out of sticks and mud.
    Recahrge: vazquez

Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by halffttime View Post
    Have you ever seen the Dog the Bounty Hunter show? That totally changed my perception of Hawaii.

sdfksdhgkhsdg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdfksdhgkhsdg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdfksdhgkhsdg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdfksdhgkhsdg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdfksdhgkhsdg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdfksdhgkhsdg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdfksdhgkhsdg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdfksdhgkhsdg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdfksdhgkhsdg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdfksdhgkhsdg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdfksdhgkhsdg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude you are 16 and your dad is right. Stop calling him a ****ing idiot.. If i listened to my parents when i was younger, i'd be better off right now. Now go wtih your dad to your friends house and get that money back, don't be a ****ing pussy.

OP, why don't you just ask around for $40 from someone to shut your dad up. i don't know if you're being exaggerating, but going over there for $40 is a little over the top. if you were like 8-10 years old, that's understandable, but you're fukcing 16 years old. you should go find a job or something..

he took all my money that i've earned and been saving for years already... couple hundreds (not that much lol)

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

*facepalm*
    Why don't you go to your friends house yourself and say bitch wheres my money?
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ordered books online using my dad's credit card
    HOly fcuk you used your dad's credit card??? You shouldn't have done that. I never use anyone's money....let alone a credit card. You calling your dad a douchebag is kinda off the mark. I think your friend is the douchebag who is clearly making you look like a chump. The thing you need to do is face your friend and tell him you want the money now. And if he doesn't have it, go to his parents and tell them you need the $40 that their son promised to give back right away. If your friend's parents gives you the $40 then at that point, you have to sever your friendship. If your friends gives you the $40, at that point you have to tell him that you got a lot of $hit from your dad and that you expected the money right away. YOu had his back but he didn't have yours. At that point, I wouldn't be friends with that guy and if he tries to be buddy buddy with you, just kinda ignore him and say that this incidence kinda told you a lot about somebody. And you're not ready to resume any friendship. And if he doesn't understand, that shows he has no remorse and you don't need him anyways.
    Last edited by cabocoleman; 08-28-2009 at 09:20 PM.
    Spam and eggs is an excellent source of protein..brah.
    Hau'oli Makahiki Hou & Ola Kino Maika'i
    Stay healthy & fit!

Owes reps to
    Aspire210 -1x
    Daewoo_Lanos - 1x

RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000)
    damn...op what ethnicity are you and big is your dad
    **I move away from the mic. to flex**

Originally Posted by cabocoleman View Post
    HOly fcuk you used your dad's credit card??? You shouldn't have done that. I never use anyone's money....let alone a credit card. You calling your dad a douchebag is kinda off the mark. I think your friend is the douchebag who is clearly making you look like a chump. The thing you need to do is face your friend and tell him you want the money now. And if he doesn't have it, go to his parents and tell them you need the $40 that their son promised to give back right away. If your friend's parents gives you the $40 then at that point, you have to sever your friendship. If your friends gives you the $40, at that point you have to tell him that you got a $hit from your dad and that you expected the money right away. YOu had his back but he didn't have yours. At that point, I wouldn't be friends with that guy and if tries to be buddy buddy with you, just kinda ignore and say that this incidence kinda told you a lot about somebody. And leave it at that. And if he doesn't understand, that shows he has no remorse and you don't need him anyways.
    he knew and he let me use his credit card

i told him up front before i ordered like 10 times

triv222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) triv222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) triv222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) triv222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) triv222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) triv222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) triv222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) triv222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) triv222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) triv222 will become famous soon enough. (+50) triv222 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    get ur money back./thread
    [A.W.P] Anti White-Knight Police Force

Go BIG, or ur just being a pussy.

Originally Posted by RippedRebeL View Post
    damn...op what ethnicity are you and big is your dad
    viet
    my dad is an angry manlet - hes like 5'4 or 5'5 and 130 something lbs of fat...

L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    punch your dad in the face
    Stay natty cuz

cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

OP don't use this stupid and terrible advice. In the end, you'll owe another guy $40 and you still need to collect the other $40 from your friend.
    Stay healthy & fit!

Owes reps to
    Aspire210 -1x
    Daewoo_Lanos - 1x

Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    punch yourself in the face
    i rep back

rip cj

Originally Posted by L_Coops View Post
    punch your dad in the face
    tempted to but i doubt much good can come out of that even though im pretty sure i could destroy him

he knew and he let me use his credit card

i told him up front before i ordered like 10 times
    YOu need to face up to your friend brah. Do it tomorrow morning. And if you don't collect from him then go to his parents cuz you got no choice.
    Stay healthy & fit!

Owes reps to
    Aspire210 -1x
    Daewoo_Lanos - 1x

Originally Posted by cabocoleman View Post
    YOu need to face up to your friend brah. Do it tomorrow morning. And if you don't collect from him then go to his parents cuz you got no choice.
    yea trying to but i cant contact him...

fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000) fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000) fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000) fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000) fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000) fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000) fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000) fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000) fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000) fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000) fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000)
    lulz sounds like my dad except yours sounds way worse. my dad has a really bad temper when he's stressed out. when he drinks he's usually fun to be around but if someone says something really stupid, even if he's drunk he'll call them out. lulz, his social skills get on my nerves sometimes but basically he doesn't take shi*t from anyone, even if it means pissing off one of his friends.