Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000)

my dad just flipped one of the biggest bitches ever

EDIT: **** JUST GOT REAL - MY DAD FOUND OUT HIS ADDRESS SOMEHOW AND IS GOING TO HIS HOUSE

so a few days ago my friend is missing one item for a class, so he asks me to order it along with my books and he'll pay me back, it costs 40 bucks

so i order it, i give it to him first day of school on thursday (yesterday) but he forgot to bring the money
    today he forgot again and he told me that i have to remind him on AIM the night before

so my dad has been on my case about it, asking me if he paid me back yet
    so today i just lied and told him "yea he did" cause i was driving and didnt want to ****ing argue with his stupid ass
    so when we get home, he tells me to show him the money right then and there and i know im ****ed, so i jsut say "im too lazy to get my wallet out" but he keeps pressing so i finally spill the beans and say that he forgot again

then he just goes on a ****ing RAAAAAAAAAAGE and calls me stupid and my friends stupid
    says my friend is taking advantage of me and that we're both dumb ****s and **** people
    so now he wants to call / email my friend's parents about this (not the first time btw... he thought one of my other friends stole my stuff when he didnt, ended up calling my friend's parents)

god damit my dad is such a ****ing douchebag

i know its my fault for lying and that was stupid, but i just didnt want to be bothered by him while i was ****ing driving since i cant concentrate on driving while im ****ing yelling at his stupid ass

Cliffs
    - friend asks me to order him some stuff
    - he forgets to pay me back yesterday and today
    - he flips a bitch
    - wants to contact my friend and his parents

what to do... hes out running right now and i know im in for it when he comes home in like 20-30 min
    Last edited by NickTranOwnz; 08-28-2009 at 08:44 PM.

kinakina will become famous soon enough. (+50) kinakina will become famous soon enough. (+50) kinakina will become famous soon enough. (+50) kinakina will become famous soon enough. (+50) kinakina will become famous soon enough. (+50) kinakina will become famous soon enough. (+50) kinakina will become famous soon enough. (+50) kinakina will become famous soon enough. (+50) kinakina will become famous soon enough. (+50) kinakina will become famous soon enough. (+50) kinakina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    run before he tears your head off for being stupid

TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Your DAD is the douchebag?

Lol jk brah...whatever...let him vent...just get the money asap. The end.
    keep rep trading out of your signature line

TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Best advice: When your Dad flips out, no matter how dumb he sounds, remain calm and unemotional. It'll defuse the situation and make him feel like a child sooner or later.

Also, be honest in most everything you do. Not only do you NOT have to think up lies to cover your ass, but you also get to say that you're RIGHT the majority of the time too.

NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000)
    lulz yea that was dumb of me to lie but i didnt want to ****ing argue with him while im driving

lulz he just came home and gave me 3 options

1. give him his contact info and tell him to call my dad ASAP
    2. he reports it to the office
    3. i get out of the house

devinn is a name known to all. (+5000) devinn is a name known to all. (+5000) devinn is a name known to all. (+5000) devinn is a name known to all. (+5000) devinn is a name known to all. (+5000) devinn is a name known to all. (+5000) devinn is a name known to all. (+5000) devinn is a name known to all. (+5000) devinn is a name known to all. (+5000) devinn is a name known to all. (+5000) devinn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    get your ****ing money, unless you're a pussy.

MattyAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattyAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattyAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattyAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattyAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pick 3

i gave him my friend's email (my AIM stat is saying for him to IM me as soon as he gets on, i doubt he checks email before AIM)

i told him that my friend is hawaiian, and he went on a racial tirade against them saying theyre cheap dogs and ****

hes emailing someone right now but idk who

Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    man ur parents are strict as fuk aye, i pretty much did wateva i wanted when i was young
    suck it

Originally Posted by Murder View Post
    man ur parents are strict as fuk aye, i pretty much did wateva i wanted when i was young
    my parents make me rage so hard

theyre the biggest irrational douchebags ever
    my mom keeps buying **** that she thinks will make her stomach smaller - hasn't done ****
    recently she bought a big 4 lb hula hoop, hasnt done anything
    my dad thinks hes a fitness guru now since hes been running a couple times a week and lost some weight
    my dad dropped 500 bucks for me to get my drivers license, only to not let me do anything with it without him next to me
    i mean im VERY grateful for them emigrating to hawaii and paying for housing food and school, but thats about it. they don't do **** besides that - they never supported me during football (they never wished good luck, they always said we suck and we're gonna lose even though they havent seen the team before, etc), never showed up to parent meetings for like grade or football team or whatever or open houses or parent teacher ****, they never let me do anything like sports and ****, which totally sucks

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    /vent

like no joke every day i just want to ****ing knock them out to get them to shut up

thats why i like fighting and lifting so much - its pretty much the only time i can get away and relieve myself

DannyG24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannyG24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannyG24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannyG24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannyG24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannyG24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannyG24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannyG24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannyG24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannyG24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannyG24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your dad is trippin, but still man get your money back. Don't let your friend disrespect yours son.

lumnite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumnite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumnite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumnite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumnite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumnite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumnite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumnite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumnite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumnite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lumnite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude...its fcking 40 dollars

Originally Posted by DannyG24 View Post
    Your dad is trippin, but still man get your money back. Don't let your friend disrespect yours son.
    yea i know dude, my dad is totally overreacting and my friend is a good dude. people always forget, i dont see why my dad can't just understand that - hes so ****ing forgetful

like ive been telling him for years that we're gonna go hike Diamond Head one day, i told him that we're gonna do it on father's day this year and he ****ing forgets

peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    haha wtf? why would u tell ur dad u spotted ur friend 40 bucks anyway?
    wait, is doggy in vagina?

Originally Posted by lumnite View Post
    dude...its fcking 40 dollars
    we're poor though, so 40 bucks is a lot, but even then its still 40 ****ing bucks - not that much

if he didnt ask me to take out my wallet and show him the 40 bucks i would have just covered for my friend by using 40 bucks of my own money

hes such a ****ing jew, like he gets all mad if someone sends me a text cause it costs 10 ****ing cents

and some other time he got all mad cause of some **** that costed only a ****ing nickel and was flipping another bitch on it

so i just took out my wallet and threw a ****ing nickel at him to get him to shut the **** up (strong disrespct)

jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    why didnt you just do the normal thing

"show the money to me"
    "i dont have it on me at the moment"
    "where is it?"
    "in my locker at school. i forgot to grab it"

problem avoided.

Originally Posted by peteypolak275 View Post
    haha wtf? why would u tell ur dad u spotted ur friend 40 bucks anyway?
    ordered books online using my dad's credit card

lulz he's been typing an email for a while and now he's looking through my school's handbook for rules or some **** i guess

TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no, your friend is the moron... you have to remind him for YOUR money..? lmao wtf.. ditch that guy and find reliable friends, thats it.

baelish will become famous soon enough. (+50) baelish will become famous soon enough. (+50) baelish will become famous soon enough. (+50) baelish will become famous soon enough. (+50) baelish will become famous soon enough. (+50) baelish will become famous soon enough. (+50) baelish will become famous soon enough. (+50) baelish will become famous soon enough. (+50) baelish will become famous soon enough. (+50) baelish will become famous soon enough. (+50) baelish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL, I remember reading your posts b*tching about your parents. My parents are from vietnam too and sometimes it's mindblowingly frustrating how dumb they are. I actually want to be a parent someday because if I didn't, it would be a waste of my hardwon knowledge and wisdom. My parents had no knowledge, parenting skill, family values, passion, or life wisdom to pass on to me. It's hard to blame them from coming from a sh*thole, but it's also frustrating as hell.

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your dad is right (srs)
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

JMuskle is just really nice. (+1000) JMuskle is just really nice. (+1000) JMuskle is just really nice. (+1000) JMuskle is just really nice. (+1000) JMuskle is just really nice. (+1000) JMuskle is just really nice. (+1000) JMuskle is just really nice. (+1000) JMuskle is just really nice. (+1000) JMuskle is just really nice. (+1000) JMuskle is just really nice. (+1000) JMuskle is just really nice. (+1000)
    If this is the worst of your problems u are a *** gtfo and go cry somewhere else most ppl have real problems not ur made up the hills drama BS what a ***
    I rep back, just saiyan

sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000) sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000) sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000) sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000) sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000) sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000) sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000) sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000) sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000) sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000) sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000)
    inb4seppuku

still... people do forget and my dad is overreacting in the hugest way possible...
    its so such a ****ing small thing that my dad is flipping a bitch over... its ****ing ridic

GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000)

smells like Hoppe's #9 cavymeister's Avatar
    cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just leave the house. $40 is TOTALLY worth it.

You dad needs to chill, and, if you are poor, you shouldn't lend your dad's money. If my kid were to lend out my money that I worked for, no matter how small it is I would be pissed.

benz007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Being 16 was the best, smoking bongs, tailgating concerts, sports, all kinds of young tail, I remember my mom dropped us off in at the woods once, drinking in the woods, damn I miss it....Its all down hill this adulthood, smoke a joint bro!

Oh and your friend didnt borrow your cash, he borrowed your broke ass old man's credit!!! So take your old man's **** and get his cash back. Your words not mine on the "broke" thing.

There only parents man, just people and most people suck. Enjoy being 16 I remember some of the finest skirt during those golden years...

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you are not poor if you live in hawaii

Originally Posted by benz007 View Post
    Being 16 was the best, smoking bongs, tailgating concers, sports, all kinds of young tail, I remember my mom dropped us off in at the woods once, drinking in the woods, damn I miss it....Its all down hill this adulthood, smoke a joint bro!

Oh and your friend didnt borrow your cash, he borrowed your broke ass old man's credit!!! So take your old man's **** and get his cash back. Your words not mine on the "broke" thing.

There only parents man, just people and most people suck. Enjoy being 16 I remember some of the finest skirt during those golden years...
    yea i dont do that **** cause of my parents... not having much fun right now since i dont do much besides school, lift, and be at home

and somehow from the first name and email address, my dad figured out my friend's full name and address

and he just went on another tirade about hawaiian people and forbids me from associating myself with hawaiian people

my dad is so ****ing racist too - he pretty much hates anyone thats not family, he hates pacific islanders, chinese, and people of african descent the most

WOW **** JUST GOT REAL - he just told me that he's going to go to my friend's house

*facepalm*

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I came in here thinking "flips one of the biggest bitches ever" meant he got some big bitch pussy.

Ooookay, wrong thread......

*walks out*
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"