resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000)

Need Some Help. (Bulking+H-drol+School..)

Hello Again Bodybuilders,

I am currently bulking.

My current Weight is 184lbs and I am 6'3". I have been working out seriously for 2.5 years.

Now because I am starting a new semester of grad school next week I needed to re work my work out routine. This is what I came up with.

8:00AM Workouts

Monday: Chest
    Tuesday: Back
    Wed: off
    Thursday: Shoulders
    Friday: Legs
    Saturday: Arms
    Sunday: off

My question to you guys is where should I add my cardio to the routine? Also I would like to hear what you morning guys do as far as getting yourself going in the morning. Out of all my years weightlifting I have never performed a routine this early in the morning. My schedule always allowed me to get my workout in the early afternoon. Not this year... Is it possible to still make gains this early in the morning? Do you recommend spiking your sugar levels during my first meal to get my insulin levels going? Also I would like to know when you early birders that are bulking up get your cardio in? Will 10 mins after 4 workouts be an adequate amount of cardio to keep my fat gains down. Tips/feedback is great appreciated.

Thanks a lot guys. I'm stressing out over here!!!!
    Last edited by resistance1; 08-28-2009 at 07:53 PM. Reason: need advise..

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    One) Get off the **** dumbass!!!!

Judging from your pics it isn't helping anyway.

Two) 8:00 Early? You have got to be F-ing kidding me. There are plenty of Bodybuilders who are eating their second meal by 8:00 am.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is good... real good... thank you for your help guy...

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm gonna go ahead and assume H-drol is an illegal supplement.

Well... stop wasting your money, because its not workin well for you.

Second of all. Gtfo of workout section if your going to be talking about this kind of stuff.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

Trailer Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trailer Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trailer Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trailer Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trailer Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trailer Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trailer Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trailer Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trailer Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trailer Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trailer Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why do people insist on a day for arms in their routines?!

I assume taking H-Drol (whatever that is) means you are detmied to get bigger. Use some of the energy to focus on a good exercise program.

The trick is to find what routines work for yourself not other people.

Start with low volume and frequency then gradually increase one and/or the other until you find the sweet spot for strength and size.

Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by resistance1 View Post
    Hello Again Bodybuilders,

I am currently bulking.

My current Weight is 184lbs and I am 6'3". I have been working out seriously for 2.5 years.

Now because I am starting a new semester of grad school next week I needed to re work my work out routine. This is what I came up with.

8:00AM Workouts

Monday: Chest
    Tuesday: Back
    Wed: off
    Thursday: Shoulders
    Friday: Legs
    Saturday: Arms
    Sunday: off

My question to you guys is where should I add my cardio to the routine? Also I would like to hear what you morning guys do as far as getting yourself going in the morning. Out of all my years weightlifting I have never performed a routine this early in the morning. My schedule always allowed me to get my workout in the early afternoon. Not this year... Is it possible to still make gains this early in the morning? Do you recommend spiking your sugar levels during my first meal to get my insulin levels going? Also I would like to know when you early birders that are bulking up get your cardio in? Will 10 mins after 4 workouts be an adequate amount of cardio to keep my fat gains down. Tips/feedback is great appreciated.

Thanks a lot guys. I'm stressing out over here!!!!

I work an 8-5 job, go to night school until 10pm 3 nights a week and spend another 10+ hours doing homework. I workout at 5:30am. Yes, amazingly enough, your body doesn't know it's early and still allows you to make gains. You have 2 off days, so use them for cardio. If you're "bulking" expect to add a little chub. 10 minutes of cardio will not be adequate for your body to use fats as a fuel source. You do not need to get your insulin levels "going". Your glycogen storage may be depleted which a small protein drink will satisfy for your workout.

ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you will need to post whole routine not just a list of bodyparts.

also what are your lifting stats in the compounds.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

lone wolf

loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post

Judging from your pics it isn't helping anyway.

Two) 8:00 Early? You have got to be F-ing kidding me. There are plenty of Bodybuilders who are eating their second meal by 8:00 am.
    Originally Posted by DavisForman View Post
    I'm gonna go ahead and assume H-drol is an illegal supplement.

Well... stop wasting your money, because its not workin well for you.

Second of all. Gtfo of workout section if your going to be talking about this kind of stuff.
    Originally Posted by Trailer Boy View Post
    Why do people insist on a day for arms in their routines?!

I assume taking H-Drol (whatever that is) means you are detmied to get bigger. Use some of the energy to focus on a good exercise program.

The trick is to find what routines work for yourself not other people.

Start with low volume and frequency then gradually increase one and/or the other until you find the sweet spot for strength and size.

LOL I love how this guy is bigger than all of you now. 225 lbs + at 5% bf.

retards.

bloodriotiori is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloodriotiori is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloodriotiori is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloodriotiori is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloodriotiori is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloodriotiori is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloodriotiori is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloodriotiori is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloodriotiori is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloodriotiori is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloodriotiori is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by loik View Post
    LOL I love how this guy is bigger than all of you now. 225 lbs + at 5% bf.

retards.
    I love how you necro'd a thread that's over 2 years old to tell people who couldn't possibly give any less of a **** that they're retards. Being bigger than someone doesn't making taking **** any less stupid.

loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bloodriotiori View Post
    I love how you necro'd a thread that's over 2 years old to tell people who couldn't possibly give any less of a **** that they're retards. Being bigger than someone doesn't making taking **** any less stupid.
    they're obviously telling him that the stuff he's taking isn't working for him

Judging from your pics it isn't helping
    stop wasting your money, because its not workin well for you.
    What I'm saying is that they showed no respect to him because he was "skinny" and basically without helping told him he should pretty much just leave.

haters gon hate, you're probably jelly too
    Last edited by loik; 01-13-2012 at 01:13 AM.