Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry, I misread and wasn't thinking that Roche was a bigpharma company. Care to settle down a bit now and hold that tongue big guy? Yeesh!!

It is still valid, however. A patent can be traded or sold.
    Reppin the 1-17

...still pissin in Cheerios...

Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by timdull2 View Post
    Sorry, I misread and wasn't thinking that Roche was a bigpharma company. Care to settle down a bit now and hold that tongue big guy? Yeesh!!

It is still valid, however. A patent can be traded or sold.
    I still say Slim Xtreme Rocks!! I can't wait for the new Hardcore one to come out! The change did nothing! I have taken it two days now and its still great.

timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Come back and repost that 20 days from now. I know you'll just be repeating yourself. HA!!
    Reppin the 1-17

...still pissin in Cheerios...

Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Come back and repost that 20 days from now. I know you'll just be repeating yourself. HA!!
    I think your right!LOL

AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    too bad we didn't know that "20 days from now" you guys would be on a bus skippin' town while we are hung out to dry wondering what in the hell we have ingested into our bodies.

Not only do I think you guys know EXACTLY what was in it..but I also think the sample packs are different from the bottled pills and even MORE than that I believe the first run was completely different ingredients than the later run...or at least dose wise. You had to start deleting sh*t from the capsuls before your time was up..thus having to bump up the caffeine content...

Who knows right?

Oh the iron-ee of this thread....

I know you guys lurk..since none of you will answer my pm's and since I'm tired of leaving messages on a voice mail at your "parent company", just be aware I've got some paperwork for you guys whenever you get the chance....
    YOu might be surprised at some of the notes, findings, hospital results, etc....or maybe you won't be..

However, I wish to keep it private for both parties' sake so please return my pm's
    "The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battle-field, and patriot grave, to every living heart and hearth-stone, all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." A.Lincoln 3/4/1861

WAR DAMN EAGLE! '10 National Champs

countonme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) countonme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) countonme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) countonme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) countonme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) countonme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) countonme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) countonme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) countonme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) countonme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) countonme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    AronP24 tell us what is in it that is the million dollor question A/X is not going to respond to you

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AronP24 View Post
    too bad we didn't know that "20 days from now" you guys would be on a bus skippin' town while we are hung out to dry wondering what in the hell we have ingested into our bodies.

Not only do I think you guys know EXACTLY what was in it..but I also think the sample packs are different from the bottled pills and even MORE than that I believe the first run was completely different ingredients than the later run...or at least dose wise. You had to start deleting sh*t from the capsuls before your time was up..thus having to bump up the caffeine content...

Who knows right?

Oh the iron-ee of this thread....

I know you guys lurk..since none of you will answer my pm's and since I'm tired of leaving messages on a voice mail at your "parent company", just be aware I've got some paperwork for you guys whenever you get the chance....
    YOu might be surprised at some of the notes, findings, hospital results, etc....or maybe you won't be..

However, I wish to keep it private for both parties' sake so please return my pm's
    have u filled out FDA incidence reports?
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by joeflex73 View Post
    It could also be a mental thing, knowing it changed and thinking that there is a big difference. 50mg of aniracetam would have a very mild effect. It was a supporting product. You could always pick up some aniracetam to run along side it if you felt that it was making that much of a difference.
    There was more than 50mg of aniracetam in the product. The total dosage dropped by 50mg and there was additional stuff added to replace it so there was most likely at least 100mg. And yes, it did work very sinergisticly and make the SX a better product. Didn't take much combined with their other active. aniracetam increases dopamine and seritonin in the brain and so does their other active (dopamine at least).. To the people that are missing the original formula buy some aniracetam and run it along with it. Anyone who has tried the two and is particularily keen on their stims will notice some of the buzz/euphoria gone.

Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Biceps View Post
    When formulas change, one of two things traditionally happen.

1. The new formula is equal or WAY better than the original.

2. The new formula down right sucks compared to the original.

We took out Aniracetam and replaced it with Apple Cider Vinegar...a very, very small change. In this case, scenario #1 happened. It feels just as amazing as the first run. I have used both formulas now, and 1 capsule of the apple cider vinegar formula still keeps me lit for 12+ hours. There is zero difference in feeling

I have been around this industry long enough to know that fans get pissed when formulas change. As a consumer myself, I get flustered when good formulas change for the worse, and I get my panties twisted up even tighter when they are marketed as being just as good when they are not. With that in mind, we don't do that with our formulas, especially Slim Xtreme. We made that mistake one time in the past with another product, about 2 years ago, and to this day we still take a little heat over it. That will never happen again.
    This is a great reply. Honestly, I do hope this IS honesty, but either way, I am willing to believe it is.
    There have been zero "thermogenics" I have liked since Xenadrine, NVE, and Adrenalin, way back when they all used ephedrine(or norephedrine), Syntrax had lipokinetix
    (used Sodium usinate if I recall correctly)... Other than those, I don't think I have tried a "fatburner" that I like. I have tried alot of them, since those days, and am currently taking recreate from USP(am not sure on it yet), but I have been hearing about SX and LX for awhile now. I will somehow, convince my wife, that SX is what we should try next(she is always upset when products suck).
    Caleb Donnelly

I wrote this.

-Teamwork is good,
    you can blame someone else

jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
    This is a great reply. Honestly, I do hope this IS honesty, but either way, I am willing to believe it is.
    There have been zero "thermogenics" I have liked since Xenadrine, NVE, and Adrenalin, way back when they all used ephedrine(or norephedrine), Syntrax had lipokinetix
    (used Sodium usinate if I recall correctly)... Other than those, I don't think I have tried a "fatburner" that I like. I have tried alot of them, since those days, and am currently taking recreate from USP(am not sure on it yet), but I have been hearing about SX and LX for awhile now. I will somehow, convince my wife, that SX is what we should try next(she is always upset when products suck).
    Please do a search on SX. It is no longer in production and I highly advise not to buy any that are still available.

DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jkeezo View Post
    Please do a search on SX. It is no longer in production and I highly advise not to buy any that are still available.
    He must not visit the forums much. Thankfully it's pulled from most online retailers.