saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)

Full body workouts vs split routine on a calorie deficit, which is best????

I am undecisive on whether I should do full body workouts or split routine, I already know the pros and cons, but I would like to hear anyone who have implemented a full body workout compared to a split routine and has been successful at maintaining muscle while lowering bodyfat? I am a hybrid, half endo half meson I can lose fat easily, gain muscle easily and gain fat on average, endomorph bodytypes EMERGE FROM THE SHADOWS.....
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb

acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In regards to bodybuilding it's better to bodysplit so you can hit all the desired muscles from different angles and such. In that case you can up your reps and still keep a good amount of volume to stimulate hypertrophy. If you're goal is simply staying fit then bodysplits aren't a bad idea. Overall you can burn the same amount of kcal whether you chose split or body. It all depends on how intense you train.
    Alexandre M. Carneiro
    IFBB Pro
    Optimum Nutrition / American bodybuilding Athlete

www.alexcarneiro.com
    www.optimumnutrition.com

'Mens sana in corpore sano ( A sound mind in a sound body)'

mlalahoi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mlalahoi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mlalahoi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mlalahoi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mlalahoi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mlalahoi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mlalahoi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mlalahoi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mlalahoi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mlalahoi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mlalahoi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I personally prefer a full body for maintaining muscle when you cut your calories drastically to get the fat off quickly. I personally think that frequency>volume when it comes to cutting fat. Link in my sig to my exact full-body routine while cutting.
    "Lead, kindly Light, lead Thou me on; for the night is dark, and I am far from home"

My thoughts on how to cut and a complete plan for diet and lifting:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118095171