H8ff0000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need Advice - Times and Amounts + Loading?

I just got:

MyoFusion
    SizeOn
    SuperPump250
    Animal Pak

And I could use some advice on a schedule for taking them. From what I read it I should take:
    MyoFusion - 3 times a day everyday w/ 24oz skim milk (I don't eat much protein so the more the better I assume)
    SizeOn - 1 serving w/ 24oz water during workout and same time of day on non-workout days
    SuperPump250 - 1 serving w/ water 3omin before workout and same time of day on non-workout days
    Animal Pak - I heard since it has so many pills it can be hard for the body to properly break down and use all at once. Is this true?
    Anything wrong with this?

And btw can someone explain 'loading'? I know it means taking a more than normal amount of something for like a week when first using a supplement, but which supplements does this apply to, and how much more?

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by H8ff0000 View Post
    I just got:

MyoFusion
    SizeOn
    SuperPump250
    Animal Pak

And I could use some advice on a schedule for taking them. From what I read it I should take:
    MyoFusion - 3 times a day everyday w/ 24oz skim milk (I don't eat much protein so the more the better I assume)
    SizeOn - 1 serving w/ 24oz water during workout and same time of day on non-workout days
    SuperPump250 - 1 serving w/ water 3omin before workout and same time of day on non-workout days
    Animal Pak - I heard since it has so many pills it can be hard for the body to properly break down and use all at once. Is this true?
    Anything wrong with this?

And btw can someone explain 'loading'? I know it means taking a more than normal amount of something for like a week when first using a supplement, but which supplements does this apply to, and how much more?
    I would take a scoop of the MyoFusion right when you wake up and then take some after your workout as well. It's only meant to supplement what protein you don't get in your diet. You need to eat plenty of food and get your protein mainly from that.

You're right on with the SP250 and the Sizeon, though I wouldn't take the SP on non-workout days. It's kind of a waste.

I take my animal pak with lunch every day at the same time. It's a lot of pills, but easy if you spread it out through the meal. Bite of food, take a pill, bite of food, take a pill, etc.

Loading is usually referring to the initial introduction of creatine to your system. It's widely believed that if you ingest 20 grams or so a day for several days, your muscles will become saturated with the substance more quickly, however, a lot of folks on these boards say don't waste your time. But, if you're taking mono, it's cheap, so why the heck not.

H8ff0000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth View Post
    I would take a scoop of the MyoFusion right when you wake up and then take some after your workout as well. It's only meant to supplement what protein you don't get in your diet. You need to eat plenty of food and get your protein mainly from that.

You're right on with the SP250 and the Sizeon, though I wouldn't take the SP on non-workout days. It's kind of a waste.

I take my animal pak with lunch every day at the same time. It's a lot of pills, but easy if you spread it out through the meal. Bite of food, take a pill, bite of food, take a pill, etc.

Loading is usually referring to the initial introduction of creatine to your system. It's widely believed that if you ingest 20 grams or so a day for several days, your muscles will become saturated with the substance more quickly, however, a lot of folks on these boards say don't waste your time. But, if you're taking mono, it's cheap, so why the heck not.
    Thanks for the quick reply. It really helped my friend and I (which is why I took so long to reply, we went to the gym). I only did a scoop of the SuperPump250 for starters, and good thing I did because it was definitely enough for now. The SizeOn was hard to drink, though. Tasted the worst out of everything, and it was a scoop w/ 24oz. of water so it took forever to drink. Is it OK to cut out some of the water? Maybe 12oz.? And about the MyoFusion, is it OK to take that 3 times a day (1 scoop each time)? That's what someone else told me he does, and considering I get very little protein in my diet AFAIK (I don't eat meat), I think I need that, if not even more, like 2 or 3 scoops twice or thrice daily.