litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

well this is how i spend my tuesday nights. long read if ur bored, some pics

well did this out of complete boredeom, so if ur bored at this time of night and want to do somethng enjoy a read. there might be a treat at the bottom.

inb4 asking for pics, these girls are prob 5/10 so will post nicer, give u a treat
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ' (her name and friends name) Don't txt phone's dead ; says:
    (my first name) ****ing (last name)!
    WHAAAAAAAAAAT!

me
    hai

wassup G

me
    not much how bout u

chillen. avec mon amour

me
    huh i dont speak french theres only 3 languages i speak

which is?
    chillen with my love ****
    translate thhat for you

me
    thank ya

welcome
    now what do you speak?

me
    english, jamaican and moaning

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA all sexy!
    jamaican!! holy feck!
    thats amazing

me
    i know
    so wat are u ladies up to over there

well.. laying down in bed lmao.
    laghing !
    laughing*

me
    lol

soo that heart in yout name is for me right

me
    well i dont see one in urs for me so iunno

' ' (her name and friends name) loooooooove you dan! Don't txt phone's dead says:
    i dont know what your talking about

me
    hmmmmm nice nice nice
    and yee it is for u

' ' (her name and friends name) loooooooove you dan! Don't txt phone's dead says:
    obv. YES!
    MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!

me
    so is mine
    tease me bby

arent i already !

me
    just a lil bit but more is good

hmm,
    noo.
    hehe

baby!
    we never even went on our first date
    like WTF!

me
    i know wtf u didnt come see me when u said u would
    u broke my heart like i was ready for u

AWWWWWWWWWWWWH,

im sorry babe,
    i was only down in barrie for two days and i was gunna text you when i realized i never had your cell number lmao
    i texted andrew mother fu cker didnt text me back!

me
    its in my msn name

i know i copied it down but not all of it went in my phone it does that odly!

im sorry !
    im soo legit

me
    its kk u can make it up tonight

yha umm.
    you come here!

me
    well maybe but i gotta know what im getting first
    and if its good enough i will come

EVERYTHING... you get the VALUE pack
    and HEY!

me
    ouu baby

arent i good enough anyway
    jeeez your getting a two for one value pack right now!

me
    yess u sure are
    and ouu baby do i get a preview of it all too
    go on web cam

no cam

me

poor baby

me
    kk well tell me wat we would be doing then
    very detailed

well first we would get soap
    ivory soap
    the non sented kind
    and id shave your back
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

me
    wtf lol?

OBV.
    im kidding!

me
    kk srs tho

seriously

me
    yee wat would we do, i come downstairs open the door, and see u 2 gorg ladies laying on the bed looking at me at the door, u say come in and close the door, i do, then i start to make my way slowly over to the bed. u guys get up and slowly come my way
    then

WE GET THE SENTED SOAP!
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    KIDDING!

me
    lol buh bye ima go talk to my other friend now then u guys are no fun ;(

okay!
    fine
    your sooooooooooooooooooooooo coming out of my name
    thats final
    we over!

me
    u were being soo mean to me!
    cool

im sorry
    i forgive you baby

me
    i forgive u too baby about the shaving the back thing thats gross lol
    soo back to our talk

i know!

me
    i come downstairs open the door, and see u 2 gorg ladies laying on the bed looking at me at the door, u say come in and close the door, i do, then i start to make my way slowly over to the bed. u guys get up and slowly come my way
    ?

id get out the chocolate syrup
    some ..
    strawberrys
    whip cream

me
    i like

a banana
    some nuts

me
    kk lol wat about my bannana?
    and my nuts ;P

thst too

me
    kk go on

and...
    MY TONGUE
    banan split on dan!

me
    ouu wat do u do with this?

WHAT!
    obv.i lick it off your body

me
    cool liek ur just a lil teaser eh i see ur good at that

lmao.

me
    ouu after u lick it off wat do u do next

i tease well that what i do best!

me
    really? well teease away babay

i dont give EXACTLY wehat yo0u want right away
    hehe..
    we can play doctor in a hot tub

me
    well dr. i have been having a pain down here
    amm, it usually comes on when i come here to get my check up?

pull it out let me have a look

me
    mind taking a look at it this time

trust me im a doctor

me
    well my hands are kinda shakey so do u mind its just under my belt u gotta open that first

lmao.
    hmm.
    well i do have an assistent

me
    hello nurse chelsey, she must be new never seen her around before

sooo.. thats 1,2,3 4 pair of hands

me
    well u gota a big package to deal with today so its good u got the extra pair

ou la la assistent chelsey likes the BIG packages!
    ...cough!~

me
    really well shes in for a really BIG treat

BIG TREAT !
    like mr big!
    WHAT!

me
    bigger
    and sweeter too

wow!

me
    yup yup, lets say best mouthfull u will have ever had

are you suuure about this ive had a few

me
    well im pretty sure so why not try it out, could be the best one yet

LMAO.
    could be
    but those italian boys got it made for themselves

me
    well remember im part black so italians got nothing on me not even soccer skills

me likey the blacky
    LMFAO!

me
    i bet u do, so u wanna take a lil test of it now

obv.

me
    can u loosen this belt is hurting now

come here ill loosen it with my teeth

me
    ouu its feelin a lil better i can breathe better now

goood, i see were doing our job well
    oh sweet baby jesus he's heeled

me
    the pain is gone now but u gotta deal with my stress problems

im a tease remember
    do tell do tell.. im a doctor!

me
    i know but i see im a realist so the second u slip up and i get to nail u ur not gonna be a tease u will be a begger

cocky
    i love it !
    but..
    were stuborn

me
    and about the stress just everything in my life is getting on my nerves, its hard being a single ceo making $10,000 a day u know i just dont have the time to go out and meet lovely women such as urselves so ...

awwh
    lets bang on our wedding day..
    wait
    OBV.
    hahahahahahaHA
    HA!

me
    ahaha lol yee why not have a lil wedding rehersal first we can practice the steps of the honeymoon with an extra helper so wehn the time comes everything runs smoothly from the ceremony to the night

YES
    lets..
    CHELSEY is jumping out of the wedding cake~
    !!
    naked!

me
    nice nice, and both of u are then jumping onto me rite

HEY!
    we will be married by then
    2 hours before
    suure
    3 SOME!

me
    kk so explain this 3 sum to me
    wat happens after my sexy wife is beside me and our cute assistant jumps out of the cake looking so sweet and sexy with the icing sliding down her body ?

litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh wait
    pause this game!
    me and chelsey are in the dp btw!
    thought you should know what she looks like

me
    kk

isnt she gorgeous!

me
    oh ya, wish i was with u 2 rite now to role play this game

arent WE
    im your sexy wife babe
    you know who i am@

me
    yup yup

th cute blone
    you know!
    me
    blonde*

me
    yee i know

hehe
    okay game on!

me
    so game off pause now

soo were were we?

me
    about to have wild raging sex after chelsey jumped out of the cake

HEY
    i said before the wedding babe
    im your wife
    do you really want a devorce already !
    WAT!

me
    no i watn to be married to u so we can live a great and amazing life in which i run my company from home, make $10,000 a day, browse on the misc, and u make amazing meals from our $50,000 kitchen and watch the lil kids run around our 5000sq ft house on the hills looking over a great valley tahts our property. and in our spare time which is very often we have wild outragous sex that everyone that
    lives in the valley can hear us moaning

OH MY!
    well im so very happy that yoiur a family man
    and you want wild outragous sex
    and you stay home with...
    how many kids do you say we have

me
    well we lost count

and you cant forget the french maid (chelsey)
    OH ****!

me
    yes cant forget her

my life is over
    no afirs bitch

me
    its not an affiar?

afair*

me
    its adding props

GOOOD!
    cause you love me

me
    for heightened excitement

lmao!

me
    obvs? withh all the inches on my penor
    they are all urs and whom ever u decide to share with

what is tht?

me
    my big treat thats urs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.,
    mine
    for sure!
    i do what i please with him

me
    so tell me wat u want to do to it nao cuz i want ur sexy body ontop of mine in our bed rubbing on eachother rite now

i want mirrors in the ceiling of bedroom
    and meeee tooo,

me
    obvs our room is all mirrors for differnet sex angles
    is that chelsey?
    i thought she took today off? if shes hear and u want her to join bby she can ;
    or if u want to try handle all of this rite now u can

i want to handle alone

me
    kk well u can tag her into round 2
    if ur still able to move

hahahahahaah ****!
    holy ****
    cocky ****er

me
    only when im around u baby

ill prob;ey cry at the site

me
    well its not like u havent taken it before so im sure u can take it all this time
    come here baby im ready its out

mmm,
    lets play army now so i can blow the **** out of you

me
    ohh well u got a big soldier to fight, if we are playing army u gotta take on my rambo
    do u think u can handle that

OOOOH YEAH i casn take sargent chin i got my army me and chelsey with sargent dildo on patrol

me
    well i just killed sargent dildo so its only u and chelsey rite now coming to the fight ;0

awh damnit!
    he was backup!
    were screwed
    literally!

me
    well so much for the blowing

i dont think soo
    thats my territory
    we surrender
    white flag wink wink

me
    ;P well i just lost my first rocket
    time to reload the next
    oh look at that its done
    so

already that was quick you don go for long,,
    thats no fun

me
    ??!?!?!? my rocket just emptied gallons of man juice on u?
    and im ready for another shot?
    thats no fun? woow u ladies are no fun

ugh!
    were the most fu you will see in life!
    were juist
    NOT
    in person
    toobad

me
    i know ! ;( i would nail u so hard rite now u wouldnt remeber ur nbames
    names

if we were there it would be awhole diff story

me
    i know like im so hard i want to feed u the best meat u ever had

ou la la

me
    but srs talk to me dirty we played ur game now mine

want me to talk dirty

me
    yes

white horse fell in mud..
    dirty enough
    tease remember

me
    nope i want u to talk dirty things we could do in bed together rite now if i was there and i know tease but if u do i will get u so wet u will be walkng to **** me rite now
    so wanna play

umm no considering my boyfriends here
    play with chelsey

me
    where is she

kiddddddding!
    oh shes right here
    here you go!

me
    start it off cutie

fisrt id suck on your big toe

me
    really then wat

id **** on your chest!

me
    okay thats not my kinda thing there brittany!!!1!!!!!

HAHAHAH
    you cought me!
    yeah thsats really gross!
    but chelsey said the first one !

me
    thta was still grosss lol

LMAO
    obv kidding dan

me
    well im not sure u gurls are the ones i want to be married to and associated with if all ur dirty fantasies are coming out not that we are married

well maybe were just hyper and not in the mood to be a horny horse like you! were just having fun bud
    and FINE
    dont marrie me
    youll never get under my dress
    so HA!
    you ruined it

me
    chelseyyyy!!!!

im gunna kill myself now!
    i knew you wanted to have an affair with her
    i just thought you could be loyal and love me
    like you said you would

me
    i cant marry a girl less we do stuff before the wedding

you let me down

me
    not ready for the steamy sex we talked about having

hahahhaahahh cause we havent or anything

me
    u let my lil friend, well not lil but still u let him down and it took a long time for that and painfull too

well sorry baby chin jesus!

me
    well we can have make up sex rite now if ur down i heard make up is the best, but we never got into a fight to try it

yes we did you broke my heart
    and when the going got tough
    you turned to the maid like WTF
    i dont know if i can trust you!

me
    well im sorry i was drunk and wasted crying over u, i took e like i thought it was u, i thought we were still on our honey moon for god sakes

awwwh baby!

me
    i think its safe to say she took advanage of me
    advantage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    she said sorry shes known to do that
    and i guess if you thought of me!
    i love you baby

me
    its kk, but lets go upstairs and make the best love ever and love u too baby

yuup best sex ever..

me
    so lets go

i like to ****,suck cock until i hurl

me
    well tell me how ur gonna do that to mine
    and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    hold up a min!?!?? u have a bf? then u got mad at me for hooking up with the made while i was on E?
    omg
    im gonna go cut my wrists now
    and leave my company for a charity

AWWWH baby
    i lied
    i wanted to get you jeloud
    soo , well
    soo youd love me agin
    i though you got over me
    i made it up
    your the only one for ,me

me
    Auto-Message: Off cutting wrist, please do not bother me while i die

BABY!
    i love you soo much !
    you have no idea
    baby

me
    really? i had to come back to sign a document before i could finish cutting my wrist

babe smarten up
    i love you thats all that matters
    really i do
    we czan be happy i looooove you !

me
    baby dont ever make me jealous u know i had a bad past and childhood, i was beaten and been in and out of foster homes i cant take that kind of emotional pain

awwwwwwh im soory !

me
    and omg

i loove you soooooooooooo much

me
    my heart just dropped again

why?

me
    im not even in ur name anymore

' (her name and friends name) (my name) is my life.. i love him with all my heart and soul Don't txt phone's dead ; says:
    im sooo sorry
    again!
    baby you knwo i love you
    i dont even have to tell you
    you should knwo
    i love you soo mch!

me-
    if u truly love me u would do the one thing i ask of u, not tease me and tell what we are gonna do upstairs u know that hearing our sexual fantasies is wat gets my mind off of my pasy
    past

' (her name and friends name) (my name) is my life.. i love him with all my heart and soul Don't txt phone's dead ; says:
    brb computer is freezing internet is dieing one sec
    baby i love you no matter what

didnt respond past that
    ---------------------------------------------------
    pics: not of girls but better

last but not least the dream of the misc (edit had to find pic without filtered words in link)
    Last edited by litle_dan; 08-26-2009 at 01:54 AM.

RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000)
    i looked at teh pics thats about it, that is a epic read btw, and no i didnt

lol didnt expect anyone to read. just a treat for the misc

i was bored

competitive swimmer fitnessnewb's Avatar
    fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000)
    so you hit it or not? was a bit longish to read read first big chunk
    My swimming log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122562471&goto=newpost

Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000)
    How is this an epic read? It's just some socially incompetent kid talking about sexual fantasies to this dumb hoe...