Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    my name isn't craig McChronDons's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 25
    McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit McChronDons's BodySpace

Ask a guy doing a 3 day apple detox anything

The apple detox involves 3 days of eating nothing but apples, as many as you want, followed by on the third day a dose of 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.

The Edgar Cayce Foundation even suggests their popular Apple Fast, which provides not only the benefits of the malic acid in apples, but also gives you large amounts of natural pectin fiber to cleanse the intestinal tract.

Cayce prescribed the three day apple diet where for three days you would eat nothing but apples of the sheep nosed type preferably organic types like Johnathons, Delicious, Oregon reds, Arkansas black and water. At the end of the third day a two spoons full of olive oil was taken. The success that people described having done this regime was uplifting, revitalizing, feeling great, an euphoric feeling, greater mental clarity and physically more energy. It is one of the most effective ways of preventing disease.In fact cayce said that it would cleanse all toxic forces from any body. According to reillys book he himself tried to detox three times a year.

Stats: 6'0", 160 lbs
    Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Kevzaz's BodySpace
    hmm... interesting...
    KCCO
    -------------------------------
    Polish Crew Forever
    -------------------------------
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

Anything I post is for fictional purposes only.

Stats: 5'10", 187 lbs
    Rob_Hood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rob_Hood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rob_Hood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rob_Hood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rob_Hood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rob_Hood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rob_Hood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rob_Hood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rob_Hood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rob_Hood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rob_Hood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Rob_Hood's BodySpace
    Why are you wating to do this?

Stats: 5'10", 182 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6669
    marcFE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) marcFE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) marcFE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) marcFE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) marcFE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) marcFE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) marcFE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) marcFE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) marcFE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) marcFE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) marcFE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit marcFE's BodySpace
    I always wanted to try one of these detox diets but I figure I will have the 5 lbs of undigested meat in my digestive tract a week after finishing the cleanse making it kind of pointless.

McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McChronDons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rob_Hood View Post
    Why are you wating to do this?
    18 years of eating **** food. Plus when I am done it will give me a reason to be more careful about what I eat.

Stats: 6'0", 184 lbs
    BodyPoints: 15734
    Benji Snap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Benji Snap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Benji Snap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Benji Snap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Benji Snap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Benji Snap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Benji Snap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Benji Snap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Benji Snap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Benji Snap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Benji Snap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Benji Snap's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Craigafer View Post
    The apple detox involves 3 days of eating nothing but apples, as many as you want, followed by on the third day a dose of 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.

The Edgar Cayce Foundation even suggests their popular Apple Fast, which provides not only the benefits of the malic acid in apples, but also gives you large amounts of natural pectin fiber to cleanse the intestinal tract.

Cayce prescribed the three day apple diet where for three days you would eat nothing but apples of the sheep nosed type preferably organic types like Johnathons, Delicious, Oregon reds, Arkansas black and water. At the end of the third day a two spoons full of olive oil was taken. The success that people described having done this regime was uplifting, revitalizing, feeling great, an euphoric feeling, greater mental clarity and physically more energy. It is one of the most effective ways of preventing disease.In fact cayce said that it would cleanse all toxic forces from any body. According to reillys book he himself tried to detox three times a year.
    you;ve convinced me

i got 2kg of organic apples sitting in a box plus a bottle of organic extra virgin olive oil

nom nom nom

got anymore info?

Originally Posted by marcFE View Post
    I always wanted to try one of these detox diets but I figure I will have the 5 lbs of undigested meat in my digestive tract a week after finishing the cleanse making it kind of pointless.
    LOL trust me it all comes out. I drink about a gallon of water a day and I have bowel movements like crazy like 4 or 5 a day.
    I can really tell this is helping my body.
    Oh and the olive oil plays a huge part in the cleansing process. I usually consume like 1 tbsp a day of olive oil just to get some EFAs and I can tell my body loves the stuff.

Stats: 6'1", 245 lbs
    get_some_guns has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) get_some_guns has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) get_some_guns has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) get_some_guns has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) get_some_guns has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) get_some_guns has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) get_some_guns has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) get_some_guns has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) get_some_guns has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) get_some_guns has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) get_some_guns has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit get_some_guns's BodySpace
    Probably wouldn't work for me, 4th day would be eat what ever the **** I want.
    It is preoccupation with possessions, more than anything else, that prevents us from living freely and nobly.

Stats: 5'7", 162 lbs
    roygbp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) roygbp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) roygbp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) roygbp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) roygbp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) roygbp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) roygbp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) roygbp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) roygbp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) roygbp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) roygbp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit roygbp's BodySpace
    i can't be the only one who is skeptical...
    anecdotes aren't proof, that's not a 10/10, picloader.exe isn't working, reds aren't people, and cliffs are supposed to be short

Stats: 5'8", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3426
    gunshow101 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gunshow101 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gunshow101 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gunshow101 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gunshow101 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gunshow101 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gunshow101 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gunshow101 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gunshow101 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gunshow101 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gunshow101 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit gunshow101's BodySpace
    did you discover the apple detox diet on the cover of womens world magazine standing in line at a grocery store?
    Recycle crew

Originally Posted by Benji Snap View Post
    you;ve convinced me

i got 2kg of organic apples sitting in a box plus a bottle of organic extra virgin olive oil

nom nom nom

got anymore info?
    Yes sir.

Here is some info on Apple pectin

As a dietary fiber, apple pectin is helpful in maintaining good digestive health. Fruits rich in apple pectin include the peach, apple, currant, and plum. Protopectin, present in unripe fruits, is converted to pectin as the fruit ripens. Pectin forms a colloidal solution in water and gels on cooling. When fruits are cooked with the correct amount of sugar, and when the acidity is optimum and the amount of pectin present is sufficient, jams and jellies can be made. In overripe fruits, the pectin becomes pectic acid, which does not form jelly with sugar solutions.

An indigestible, soluble fiber, apple pectin is a general intestinal regulator that is used in many medicinal preparations, especially as an anti-diarrhea agent. Our ancestors believed the old proverb an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Today, nutritional scientists research for evidences that verify how apples are good for our health. Apples are rich in pectin, a soluble fiber, which is effective in lowering cholesterol levels.

Researchers at the University of California, Davis, found that apple pectin also acts as an antioxidant against the damaging portion of cholesterol in the blood stream. Many researchers suggest that people who eat fatty foods should, if possible, wash down this food with apple juice rather than the usual drink. Researchers have found that raw apples are the richest of fruits in pectin, with the jonagold variety of apple leading other varieties.

It has been established that a diet rich in apple pectin may help protect against certain diseases. Research in Japan supports that apple pectin can also decrease the chances of colon cancer. Apple pectin helps maintain intestinal balance by cleansing the intestinal tract with its soluble and insoluble fibers. Apple pectin tends to increase acidity in the large intestines and is advocated for those suffering from ulcer or colitis and for regulating blood pressure. Pectin is also effective in causing regressions in and preventing gallstones. There is also evidence that the regular use of apple pectin may lessen the severity of diabetes.

And more on the detox

http://www.edgarcayce.org/applediet.asp

BodyPoints: 6063
    636 HunteR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 636 HunteR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 636 HunteR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 636 HunteR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 636 HunteR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 636 HunteR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 636 HunteR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 636 HunteR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 636 HunteR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 636 HunteR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 636 HunteR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit 636 HunteR's BodySpace
    Fasting = dumb

You heard it here first folks. Mark my words.
    8-16-2011 - the day Thy_Kingdom said he would rep but didn't. never forget.

Originally Posted by gunshow101 View Post
    did you discover the apple detox diet on the cover of womens world magazine standing in line at a grocery store?

Lol no actually I heard about it on the misc when I searched detox

Stats: 5'10", 227 lbs
    BodyPoints: 904
    nsholt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nsholt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nsholt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nsholt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nsholt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nsholt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nsholt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nsholt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nsholt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nsholt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nsholt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit nsholt's BodySpace
    Subbed, lemme know how it goes,
    Do Something

-=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-

Strong BLACK woman iamtheawesome's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 168 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4523
    iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamtheawesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit iamtheawesome's BodySpace
    Didn't Cayce also predict that Atlantis would rise out of the ocean near bimini in 1968?

Yeah......
    Goal: 175 <15% BF

1st 1/2 Marathon in JAN.- completed in 2:13:10

Completed Keys 100 6 man relay: 14:45:10

Originally Posted by 636 HunteR View Post
    Fasting = dumb

Yes I agree with that statement. Fasting is dumb if you do it too much and for too long.

Humans have fasted since the beginning of humans. It's natural for us to clean out once in a while.

Now doing a fast for only 3 days of apples like once a year can only be beneficial IMO

Stats: 6'1", 223 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8924
    SCG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SCG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SCG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SCG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SCG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SCG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SCG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SCG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SCG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SCG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SCG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SCG's BodySpace
    In as well. Post results after.

Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Dodoz's BodySpace
    Wouldn't you get a headache or something? Idk but apples are sugar and whenever i eat too much sugar i get a headache... 3 days of nothing but apples? damn
    -Official Member of the Misc Corvette Crew-
    -I rep back whenever I'm recharged/off spread-

Zordon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zordon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zordon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zordon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zordon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zordon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zordon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zordon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zordon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zordon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zordon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Zordon's BodySpace
    yeah but there is no evidence he faked his death

the video is inconclusive
    Currently recruiting a team of teenagers with attitude.

Supernatural .gif King DartBoard's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 2 lbs
    DartBoard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DartBoard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DartBoard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DartBoard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DartBoard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DartBoard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DartBoard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DartBoard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DartBoard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DartBoard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DartBoard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DartBoard's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Craigafer View Post
    Lol no actually I heard about it on the misc when I searched detox
    were you looking for Dre's new album that was supposed to be released years ago

BodyPoints: 17558
    u5711 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) u5711 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) u5711 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) u5711 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) u5711 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) u5711 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) u5711 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) u5711 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) u5711 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) u5711 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) u5711 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit u5711's BodySpace

keep us updated
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

Originally Posted by iamtheawesome View Post
    Didn't Cayce also predict that Atlantis would rise out of the ocean near bimini in 1938?

Yeah......
    I'm sure he did. Lol I did read that he was a psychic or whatever but I dont give a **** you could hear the same advice from a doctor who could be more of a quack.

Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    ThrottleNP16 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThrottleNP16 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThrottleNP16 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThrottleNP16 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThrottleNP16 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThrottleNP16 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThrottleNP16 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThrottleNP16 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThrottleNP16 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThrottleNP16 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThrottleNP16 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ThrottleNP16's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by 636 HunteR View Post
    Fasting = dumb

Fasting = dumb? But there is an argument with "but who was = phone"
    Throttlenp16 MX500. Intelligence comes standard.

Originally Posted by DartBoard View Post
    were you looking for Dre's new album that was supposed to be released years ago
    lmao. Na detox diets. Seriously tho what the hell is Dre up to man that **** was supposed to come out like 4 years ago

Well right now I am on day 2 and it really hasn't been too hard because I eat as many apples as I feel like.

Day one I ate something like 7 or 8 and day 2 so far i have had 6.

Like I said I have been having bowel movements like crazy. My skin is soft as a baby. My hair is softer.

and what really leads me to believe this is a good detox is I didnt have bad breath when I woke up this morning.

Also I made sure I had 3 days off work to do this. I also take hot baths and sweat that **** out.

mjolnir7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What was your final verdict on this detox? How did day 3 go, and would you consider doing it again?

Stats: 6'1", 122 lbs
    LadiesManXtreme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LadiesManXtreme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LadiesManXtreme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LadiesManXtreme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LadiesManXtreme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LadiesManXtreme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LadiesManXtreme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LadiesManXtreme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LadiesManXtreme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LadiesManXtreme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LadiesManXtreme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LadiesManXtreme's BodySpace
    He died, sorry.

Stats: 5'11", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 870
    Kharig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kharig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kharig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kharig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kharig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kharig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kharig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kharig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kharig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kharig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kharig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Kharig's BodySpace
    if i wanted 4 days of diarrhea i'd try this...
    Misc Empire Crew

Registered User twelvelookslike's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 455 lbs
    twelvelookslike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) twelvelookslike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) twelvelookslike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) twelvelookslike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) twelvelookslike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) twelvelookslike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) twelvelookslike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) twelvelookslike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) twelvelookslike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) twelvelookslike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) twelvelookslike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit twelvelookslike's BodySpace
    Can you save me some apple sauce?

this is absolutely insane that you bumped this and i happen to be on here eating my last bit of real food (grilled cheese) . I am starting another one tomorrow morning. I got nothing but positive results from the detox and I recommend it to anyone who wants to feel healthier. On day 3 I woke up feeling straight up euphoric and that feeling lasted for weeks. It helps you get a fresh start and start getting some good habits. Unfortunately I slipped up and started eating like **** again and not working out. But I am definitely looking forward to another detox because it makes me feel so light and clean physically and mentally its so worth the 3 days.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast