imlucky444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What's the deal with taking fish oil with EC stack?

Is there any reason why people use fish oil with EC? I read it on a link somewhere on these board how to start using the EC stack & it was a good read. Says that it suppose to help lower the risk of blood pressure. not sure if it's true or not. I got back on it and my blood pressure is fine! I slowing getting into it this time around.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I never heard to take it with the EC stack, but it's a good supp that should definitely be part of any diet. If you are taking EC, you're probably cutting pretty hard, so it's important to make sure you are getting enough Omega 3.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There are better things than fish oil for blood pressure....but fish oil is good stuff with or without EC.

imlucky444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    I never heard to take it with the EC stack, but it's a good supp that should definitely be part of any diet. If you are taking EC, you're probably cutting pretty hard, so it's important to make sure you are getting enough Omega 3.
    Thanks for the input. I've been in a stand still for awhile. But my composition has been improving. I've been stuck @ 18 - 19 % Bodyfat. Hovering anywhere 180 -185 lbs. I've increased my Cardio, Doing even a HIIT after a carbup. I'm in my 8th week Training Weights doing a 3 day splits. I'm thinking of taking a week off from hitting the weights and just doing cardio then start another 8 week Changing my routine. I'm @ a 36 inch waist and I'll be happy if I can get it to a 34 and drop my BF to 10% that is my goal @ least. Just a quick question How low can my calories go without my body going crappy on me?

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Only way is to try it and see. Drop your calories and watch for when you find yourself flopping in front of the tv rather than playing with the kids. When you decide you'd rather let them live in the mess rather than chase them to tidy up, you are probably too low.

As long as you are hitting the weights, you won't lose significant muscle unless you drop your cals stupidly low.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders