Batman02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Distance running???

Does anyone here run distances?? If so, how many miles do you currently run a week, what's your best mile time, and what's your longest run??
    5'9" 115 lbs.
    15 years old
    "YEAH BUDDY...LIGHT WEIGHT!!"-Ronnie Coleman

"Drink beer...Milk is for babies."-Arnold Schwarzenegger

"I don't give a **** about what people think I look like in the offseason"-Lee Priest

Next time you mix up a protein shake, add some chocolate ice cream and whole milk to it. If that's not a kickass bodybuilding shake, I don't know what is!!" -Lee Priest

stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stfdsfinest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i do a little bit, ,but mostly throw now. I found that if i want to gain size you cant really run distance. I still run the 800 and my best time for it is 2:07, i havent run it yet this season. My best mile time was 4:50. For practice we basically broke it up into a track workout, hill, longer run, then the last 2 days problly another track workout and some sort of strengthening workout. On average i pobably ran 15-20 miles a week, which was pretty good for the 800.
    6'3
    208 lbs

Disc PR 124'6

JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Talking

I'm a sprinter but i'm very slow lol i should be on long distantce but since I'm a frosh the put me on sprint to gain speed and try 2 get stamina cause i can't run a mile stride 4 nothing any my sprinting stats so far are 100 15.1 200 31. and 400 75

JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i run the 1600m and 3200m (and i eat like a friggen monster-or to me what seems like alot-to keep on what little muscle i have)

right now i run about 45 miles per week, as we're into competition season (early season topped 70 a few times, usually 60-65). my longest single run was 13 miles, combined w/ warmup and cooldown stuff i run about 15mi in ~2 hours.

i run the mile/1600 in 4:58 and the 2mile/3200 in 10:40.

it's a really tough challenge retaining mass and doing distance running. muscle will help you to a certain extent... too much of it and its just dead weight. i think my ideal race weight is about 104, so for about 5 days before a meet i cut down (all the running shreds the fat off so fast), then afterwards build back up over about a week to 106-107. i used to be in the low 90s, and i ran pretty fast just because i had little weight at all, but i constantly felt like crap. so i tried really hard to put on some quality muscle weight, and i've actually improved my times.

it's amazing because you burn an extra 600+ calories per day w/ the running and your metabolism is sky-high... i swear i eat like a 150-pounder just to not lose weight .
    16 years old
    5'2" - 107lbs.
    Bench: 135lbs.
    ....slowly growing from a 92lb. freak....