Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

17 year old male who needs to be more fit questions ....

i weigh like 176 and i am a 17 year old male who is about 5'10 , over the past 3 weeks i have REALLY reduced the amount i eat and on the thrid week i am just no as hungry as i was starting off i have 2 or 3 meals a day. my breakfeast is cherios with milk at 7 am my lunch is starting to be a subway foot long sandwitch at 3 Pm ( since my school lunch is horrible) and my dinner depends, but is small my biggest meal is lunch which is a footlong like i said i am not as hungry i guess cause i like this girl physiologically i am not as hungry anymore. but i want abs or at least to be more fit.

Heres a picture of me hunching a little foward so you can see my "fat" more as a before picture...

(I cant post it yet cause i need 30 post, but ill save it for you guys)

Now this is what i am going to do to fix it and i want you to tell me if its right i am going to run like 3 miles everyday or 4 times a week with the cross country team at my school, and i dont know anything about nutrition so if you can help me out with what i should eat please and eventually when i loose a certain amount of weight from running ill do crunches etc.

nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    start this thread again when you got pictures man. they are big help.

Deadliftin' to get erect JC_Strongman's Avatar
    JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just break up the link and post it, I'll put it up properly for you (the picture)

dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dude17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JC_Strongman View Post
    Just break up the link and post it, I'll put it up properly for you (the picture)
    ok heres the broken link

i31.photobucket.com/albums/c370/iizaguirre/dfd.jpg[/IMG]

remember i am hunched a little so you can see better sorry for the bad pic it was with my phone

Originally Posted by dude17 View Post
    ok heres the broken link

i31.photobucket.com/albums/c370/iizaguirre/dfd.jpg[/IMG]

remember i am hunched a little so you can see better sorry for the bad pic it was with my phone
    just add this infront of the i31.... [IMG] and the http the 2 dots and slash

Registered User FightingIrish98's Avatar
    FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok heres the broken link

[img]i31.photobucket.com/albums/c370/iizaguirre/dfd.jpg[/IMG]

What are your goals?

Deadliftin' to get erect JC_Strongman's Avatar
    JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just add this infront of the i31.... [IMG] and the http the 2 dots and slash
    Wow, I visit forums sometimes too!

My goal is simple, i want to loose weight first in the process get a 6 pack and when that is done go to the gym to get mussle but first i want a six pack.

Today 8/25/09 - i ran 4 miles after school with my cross country team despite walking some of it i think i did well starting off, i will hopefully do another 4 miles tommarow

My meals for today were as follows- breakfeast- cherios with no milk, lunch a ham sandwhich, and then at 3 i ran the 4 miles and came home at 5 and had a couple of spoon fulls of penut butter and i dont know what dinner is yet. I am also only haveing water no sodas.

Please give input , tips, and etc.

by the way what do you think of my picture...

pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000)
    ....six packs....sigh...anywho, make sure your eating enough not alot but enough sounds like your probly getting enough but eat a few lil healthy snacks like fruits and veggies with llight dip or something..running is good but if your weight train 3-4 days a week you will be able to build muscle while your slimming down
    **288**
    **KNEE DRAGGERS**

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you need to eat more no point in cutting your too small eat 6 times a day dont give me that sh*t that you dont have time it dun take that long to eat

what do you mean am to small? , and what six meals a day what you say i should eat and at what times ??

how many times do you think i should run during the week, and am doing pushups and situps by the way.

how long do you think this process will take me to get a six pack by my picture and the info. you know ?

khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well, you need to build that six pack by bulking first and then doing a cutting phase which will burn off all that fat on the abs. You should just focus on getting bigger in all areas and then cut after, don't focus too much on the six pack.. If you cut now and have that six pack, you'll just look like a skinny stick. Just being honest bro. Read articles on nutrition, grasp that knowledge real good, and read about training correctly.

cant i just loose weight get the six pack then bulk up i mean am doing pushups also and i can bench press when i get home cause i have it so that can help me maintain some size. will it work better if i start benching when i get home and how many reps should i do? i know right now i can bench 115 and max out ( doing it only one push) with 135
    Last edited by dude17; 08-25-2009 at 05:54 PM.

Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    when you bulk up you have to kiss goodbye to that 6-pack.

why wouldent i just get more cut ??? and i herd that its easy to get back a 6 pack once you already got it., you know i just want to get in shape really all i want is to look good with my shirt off

today i did not run what i am going to do is bench 105 ( the bar and 2 25's) 60 times, and do 50 curl ups

i am really sore all over from runing and sit ups and pushups

my food today- breakfeast- cherios no milk, lunch just a ham sandwhich, and i am going to have some penut butter and work out then have dinner ( a small portion of sushie probably)

what do you guys think ?

a1a2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a1a2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a1a2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a1a2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a1a2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a1a2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a1a2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a1a2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a1a2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a1a2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a1a2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why wouldent i just get more cut ??? and i herd that its easy to get back a 6 pack once you already got it., you know i just want to get in shape really all i want is to look good with my shirt off

today i did not run what i am going to do is bench 105 ( the bar and 2 25's) 60 times, and do 50 curl ups

i am really sore all over from runing and sit ups and pushups

my food today- breakfeast- cherios no milk, lunch just a ham sandwhich, and i am going to have some penut butter and work out then have dinner ( a small portion of sushie probably)

what do you guys think ?
    uhm....why would you bench 60 times? You need a better workout plan my friend, if your cutting I heard peanut butter is really good for it, and stay away from a lot of carbs. Also don't starve yourself when you cut, seems like for your weight you'll be hungry even if you eat all that, try adding vegetables or fruit in between.
    Current stack:
    White Flood
    Green Mag
    Purple Wraath
    Golden Gains

Animal Group member
    http://groups.bodybuilding.com/animal

Controlled Labs Group member

Originally Posted by a1a2 View Post
    uhm....why would you bench 60 times? You need a better workout plan my friend, if your cutting I heard peanut butter is really good for it, and stay away from a lot of carbs. Also don't starve yourself when you cut, seems like for your weight you'll be hungry even if you eat all that, try adding vegetables or fruit in between.
    what do you mean why would i bench 60 times ? thats all i have in my backyard i could join a gym but i want to get some mussle first , ill eat more fruit

what do you mean why would i bench 60 times ? thats all i have in my backyard i could join a gym but i want to get some mussle first , ill eat more fruit

hey forget it am joining a gym with a personal trainer starting monday for 4 times a week

i weighed myself today and i weigh 170 now so i lost like 6 pounds and i have some mussle in my arm now ill post pics later , i know its only been 2 weeks but i see a difference plus i have a nutrition plan and havent had grease or soda among other things. iv gone to the gym with a personal trainer for 2 weeks 4 times a week today is my last day but am gonna buy another 2 weeks until i figure out how to do it by myself plus i think am geting charged very little but then again i dont know.
    Last edited by dude17; 09-11-2009 at 01:06 PM.

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WegZzz View Post
    when you bulk up you have to kiss goodbye to that 6-pack.
    Bondons must've done it wrong...
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you are gonna have a 6 pack but u are going to look scrawny

i am not going to look scarawny and am not aiming for a 6 pack and i am bulcking my body is getting used to the food still i dnt no why i lost weight but i am happy because it was pure fat that i lost

Bezoomy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nutrition

If your still wondering about nutrition Id look at the bodybuilding.com nutrition articles. The ones that are helping me (I just joined BB.com and started lifting) are in the teen bodybuilding superfeature.

Good Luck!

my personal trainer gave me a nutrition plan

you cant see much improvment since its only been the first 2 weeks but i see and feel improvment please comment...

Before ( when i started)...

After two weeks...

And

And

bumpp

.....???

ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you cant see much improvment since its only been the first 2 weeks but i see and feel improvment please comment...

Before ( when i started)...

After two weeks...

And

And

you lost quite a bit of fat my friend. good job

thanks yea i know i think it was like 7 pounds and am eating more ( healthy wise and amount wise) am going to the gym 4 times a week

ICanBassSweep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanBassSweep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lolololol this thread is jokes...

First of all eat 6 times a day, small things i know its ****ing hard with school but in between classes i literally just shove like a ****load of walnuts, cranberries, and vegetables. Don't go 3 hours without eating.

Second I hate this ****ing gay obsession with 6 packs your not gonna get one over night, to get really noticable results workout for a year with supplements, a strict diet, and a good weekly routine whilst always stepping up the intensity as time goes on.

I wouldn't post pictures on the internet until you actually get really noticeable results the people in this forum are dicks...