Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

pain in upper middle back, finger numbness, triggering gag reflex

about 2 weeks ago on back day in the gym i started getting a bad pain right away on my left side just below my rear delt and next to the trap, the area of pain to the touch is about the size of a golf ball, i also started having pain through my upper left trap all the way to my neck, after that day started getting muscle spasms in my left pec and lat and numbness in my left hand especially in the pinky and ring fingers and have woken up a lot of days with the left hand fingers numb, took all of last week off from lifting and the pain subsided in my upper back

came in tonight to do chest and as soon as i started warming up with the 45's for incline dumbell press i had a hard time controlling my left arm and almost kept dropping the dumbell and the pain came back immediately in my back and my fingers went numb and the left pec started spasming again, i also noticed at the bottom portion of each rep it gave me the feeling of gagging or wanting to vomit as when you stick your finger down your throat

three hours later now and my fingers are still real numb and my pec is still spasming, and when i press the area in my upper back with my fingers or have someone touch it, it seems to start to trigger the gag reflex, it does seem to be around the upper rib and ive been reading about rib subluxation tonight but havent seen anything on it triggering the gag reflex and i have no problem breathing

any help would be appreciated, thanks
    LA Kings/NY Islanders/Boston Red Sox
    ★Beverly Brothers Crew★
    ☆Dino Bravo Crew☆
    ♡Francine the Queen of Extreme Crew♡
    ★Terri Power/Tori Crew★
    ★Akeem the African Dream Crew★
    ☆Fabulous Rougeau Brothers Crew☆