Thread: Good diet plan

emmac22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good diet plan

I just got on the band wagon if you will for losing weight. I am trying to find a diet that is good and is decent to stick too.( I know it will take a lot of hard work and dedication.) For the last week I have been eating what ever I want but I'm counting calories. I'm doing well on this, but I'm afraid that I will get sick of counting. I will admit tho this is the first time I have really stuck to a diet, well even tho its been a week. If anyone has any more info on diets or can help, I'm looking to lose 65 LBS and go from 180 to 115 and hopefully anything less then a size 16 pants will make me happy.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try to get the bulk of your calories from fresh unprocessed food. Don't worry about going low fat, most of the low fat food out there is processed junk which is full of sugar.

Base your meals on eggs, oily fish, fresh meat and chicken, lots and lots and lots of green veg, some olive oil, some dairy, some nuts and whole fruits (be wary of juices and dried fruit), some wholegrain. Cut out anything with sugar, white flour or processed fats.

Don't worry too much about the counting. After a couple of weeks of calorie counting, you'll find you've a core of meals you like and know what the calorie count is. It's only when you try something new you have to start counting again.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders