herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

what possibly happend to my muscle?

i got 3-5hrs. of sleep when i woke up but i feel good before i got to the gym. arrived at 4:30pm, ended at 7pm. bec. of the damn people who where using equipments too long and wont let alternate to use. i got to 3hrs, i got too long rests bec. many people were using the weights.

my stomach was empty, my last meal was 5-6hrs. ago, i lifted about 80% of what i usually lift 12-10-8-6 reps. workout was:

chest:
    Bb benchpress
    Db inclinepress
    Db benchpress
    Db declinepress
    cable crossover

biceps:
    preacher curl about 5-6sets (rest-pause)
    incline Db curl 3sets
    standing Db curl 2-3sets

what possibly happend to my muscle? did i do the right thing? i beat my chest coz i havent lifted for a week.

Stackz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stackz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stackz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stackz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stackz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stackz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stackz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stackz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stackz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stackz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stackz123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by herokiller View Post
    i got 3-5hrs. of sleep when i woke up but i feel good before i got to the gym. arrived at 4:30pm, ended at 7pm. bec. of the damn people who where using equipments too long and wont let alternate to use. i got to 3hrs, i got too long rests bec. many people were using the weights.

my stomach was empty, my last meal was 5-6hrs. ago, i lifted about 80% of what i usually lift 12-10-8-6 reps. workout was:

chest:
    Bb benchpress
    Db inclinepress
    Db benchpress
    Db declinepress
    cable crossover

biceps:
    incline Db curl 3sets
    standing Db curl 2-3sets

what possibly happend to my muscle? did i do the right thing? i beat my chest coz i havent lifted for a week.
    can i ask why you would spend 2hrs 30 mins in the gym? your only making yourself weaker. you only need 45-60 mins.

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Stackz123 View Post
    can i ask why you would spend 2hrs 30 mins in the gym? your only making yourself weaker. you only need 45-60 mins.
    ...Wut? I spend 2 hours 30 minutes training my posterior deltoid.

herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Stackz123 View Post
    the people at the gym uses the weights and there were a LOT of people when i got there. i almost couldnt use all the weights thats why i got to almost 3hrs. i usually go 45-80mins. at the gym

michielp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michielp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michielp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michielp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michielp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michielp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michielp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michielp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michielp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michielp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michielp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn, that sounds bad!
    Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised to lift less if I only had little sleep and had my last bite 5-6 hours ago. I eat every 2-3 hours, if I waited for 5 or 6 and started working out I'd be constantly distracted by fried chicken flying through my head. Think about it: with this preparation, where would you get the energy to lift hard? You didn't get the sleep you need (even though you felt good, energy will run low sooner) nor did you get the nutrients.
    Long story short: Your muscle didn't have enough energy to lift hard. Frustrating, but no long term problem. Just get your sleep and eat right and you'll be fine the next workout.

Registered User FightingIrish98's Avatar
    FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by herokiller View Post

chest:
    Bb benchpress
    Db inclinepress
    Db benchpress
    Db declinepress
    cable crossover

biceps:
    incline Db curl 3sets
    standing Db curl 2-3sets

You did all the wrong things:
    1.Lack of sleep
    2.Lack of food
    3.****ty Training
    4.To long in the gym

Originally Posted by FightingIrish98 View Post
    You did all the wrong things:
    1.Lack of sleep
    2.Lack of food
    3.****ty Training
    4.To long in the gym
    amen. i dont know why i did it. LOL. i was just trying ouy INTERMITTENT FASTING (IF) i wanted to try how it feels when draining muscle glycogen to the MAX then eat like theres no tommorow, the bad thing now is, im feeling ****ING HOT!!! my body feels like im being fried.