zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what do you guys think of carb blockers??

im thnking of buying a carb/fat blocker from bsn. any comment or suggetions?? i really would appreciate any elp from you guy cause its alwys awesome from bb.com

Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000)
    seems like a waste of money to me. just cut most carbs out of ur diet to start out with.
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

1k+

Your Own, Personal, JESUS bigbeaph's Avatar
    bigbeaph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ramrod2615 View Post
    seems like a waste of money to me. just cut most carbs out of ur diet to start out with.
    AMEN.....Little self control. It will make you feel better about your accomplishment when you get there anyway!

zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeltseva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i know and im doing it real well its just there are these days when its so intense that i have to eat and go over my count. i have the money, i just dont want to waste my time if it dont work... does it??

Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zeltseva View Post
    i know and im doing it real well its just there are these days when its so intense that i have to eat and go over my count. i have the money, i just dont want to waste my time if it dont work... does it??
    nothing is gonna work better than having a good diet and sticking to it. if its "too hard" for u to accomplish that then u really need to ask urself if u want it or not. i dont like eating the same bull**** every day and id love to get a double cheeseburger from bk for breakfast lunch and dinner but id much rather accomplish something better. start thinking about that.

1k+

this is not meant for cheating. i mean im eating clean for 1000% of the time. its just some days im so hungry that it hurts my throat and i feel extremely guilty eating the extra piece of bread and chicken.

Originally Posted by zeltseva View Post
    this is not meant for cheating. i mean im eating clean for 1000% of the time. its just some days im so hungry that it hurts my throat and i feel extremely guilty eating the extra piece of bread and chicken.
    find a nice lean snack. i usually have either an apple, tuna salad, protein shake, or a lean protein bar. if ur painfully hungry then that probably means ur body needs some type of nutrient and if u eat a piece of chicken ur not gonna get fat. just be sensible and if ur that hungry then eat bc if u dont ur just gonna sit and pick at junk.

1k+

Originally Posted by Ramrod2615 View Post
    find a nice lean snack. i usually have either an apple, tuna salad, protein shake, or a lean protein bar. if ur painfully hungry then that probably means ur body needs some type of nutrient and if u eat a piece of chicken ur not gonna get fat. just be sensible and if ur that hungry then eat bc if u dont ur just gonna sit and pick at junk.
    thanks so much man, you've convinced me and taught me alot. you've also saved me plenty of doe so repss to you for the big help. im going to have some chicken!

Your Own, Personal, JESUS bigbeaph's Avatar
    bigbeaph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One advantage to taking in a lot of protein. It regulates the blood/sugar levels...when I am going into trying to lean up I have a shake when I get those cravings...after a few days it becomes MUCH easier.

Originally Posted by bigbeaph View Post
    One advantage to taking in a lot of protein. It regulates the blood/sugar levels...when I am going into trying to lean up I have a shake when I get those cravings...after a few days it becomes MUCH easier.
    its day 6 for me and i had an extreme cardio session and it seems that its been fulling my hunger all day even though it was in the morning and i've been eating well all day. loads of veggies and chicken and wholesome carbs