daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Post arthroscopy traning, and trap problem

Hello!

So, I had arthroscopy on both knees. First on 3rd of June, and second two weeks ago.
    I have been diagnosed chonromalatia, and wrong patella position, so doctor cleaned my knees and set those patella on the place. I don't know how to say it in english, but he did some lateral releases, I guess you know what I mean by that.
    I feel good with the first knee. The second is still fresh but I hope it'll be ok.
    So, I just want to know how did you get back to playing basketball, soccer, and weight training? Some special tips on doing squats? Any advice?

Second problem is trap pain. I have it for about a year. My stupid doctor just told me to use ibuprofens and it will dissapear. But it didn't. I have pain especially when i try to turn my torso and look behind me. I think it is some kind of chronic inflammation. When i touch it, it hurts, but on some points it hurts like hell, but when massageing it, its kind of a good pain. I don't know how to explain. Just wanted to know what is this?
    Also, in process of making foam roller, think it would be useful.

Sorry for long post and thank you for all responses.