Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Joints starting to hurt all within the past week!

Any ideas what would make my knees/elbows/shoulders/wrists/ankles all have random shooting pains? Not debilitating, but really annoying and sharp. Nothing changed except going on starting strength from a split for the second time (already did SS a year ago), as well as drastically increasing my protein intake (3 protein shakes + food per day). Oh and buying an iron gym so I can do the odd pullup reps.

Form on exercises is fine. Knees started to hurt after a night in a dance club (too much dancing with bad form haha).
    Biochemistry/Molec Bio ftmfw!
    Lifting since September 08

-Sperry and Polo-