Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User packerfanfrommd's Avatar
    packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I really like this girl(no pics)

Alright so me and this girl are both in high school. I had a crush on her for a couple of months but she had a boyfriend. Her and her boyfriend broke up in the beginning of summer and thats when we started talking. We made out for the 1st time around July and have gone on like 5 or 6 "dates". Im the only person shes made out with all summer. But this girl is so difficult to hang out with even though she admits she likes me. Well a couple weeks ago she asks me to hang out, i say ok. 7 o clock rolls around and I text her saying when do you want me to pick you up. 30 min later she responds when can you. Then i say whenever. She doesnt text back. So around 8 i call her and she went to this lil get together at this guys house without telling me and she wants me to come pick her up. So i stupidley did and acted all pissed around her and her best friend. Then i drop them off back at the kids house then an hour later she texts me asking why i seemed mad. Well I about a week ago, I go over her house and have dinner with her family, everything goes well. Later she texts me around 12 o clock asking if im home. I say yea and shes like im in your neighborhood. Then i respond where at cause i can come meet you guys. She doesnt respond back the rest of the night. Then she found out about this ugly girl i hooked up with like 10 months ago and says i have no stands. And then tonight, she said I was talking to this girl and Im like na, im only really talking to you. She doesnt respond back for 2 hours. I dont know what to do with this girl.

Cliffs:
    Me and this girl(very hot) both like each other
    Im the only guy shes made out with this summer
    Shes extremely difficult to make plans with and doesnt seem to wanna hang out
    Ditched me to go to this get together at this guys house and then has the nerve to ask me what was wrong
    Found out about ugly girl i hooked up with months ago, says I have no standards
    Doesnt respond to texts at important times(like when I ask her to hang out, etc)
    Likes to play head games
    Says she likes me
    she ALWAYs texts me 1st, every single day.
    Says she misses me when we dont hang out for awhile

Sorry if its a bit confusing, i think im overthinking at the moment
    Last edited by packerfanfrommd; 08-22-2009 at 10:27 PM.

voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My monitors broken, can you guys explain what she looks like?

stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My monitors broken, can you guys explain what she looks like?

The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000)
    let her talk to you

/thread

O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10) O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10) O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10) O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10) O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10) O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10) O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10) O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10) O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10) O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10) O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    She doesn't like you.

So post them pics because she's just using you brah

Edit: Does it make me gay if I thought your username was The_Cock? @ above poster
    Last edited by O_Discordia; 08-22-2009 at 10:26 PM.
    "Commala-come-come,
    The Battle's Now Begun!
    And all the foes of men and rose
    Rise with the setting sun."

My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141481131&p=816025981&posted=1#post816025981
    Comments and Subs appreciated

jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by packerfanfrommd View Post
    Alright so me and this girl are both in high school. I had a crush on her for a couple of months but she had a boyfriend. Her and her boyfriend broke up in the beginning of summer and thats when we started talking. We made out for the 1st time around July and have gone on like 5 or 6 "dates". Im the only person shes made out with all summer. But this girl is so difficult to hang out with even though she admits she likes me. Well a couple weeks ago she asks me to hang out, i say ok. 7 o clock rolls around and I text her saying when do you want me to pick you up. 30 min later she responds when can you. Then i say whenever. She doesnt text back. So around 8 i call her and she went to this lil get together at this guys house without telling me and she wants me to come pick her up. So i stupidley did and acted all pissed around her and her best friend. Then i drop them off back at the kids house then an hour later she texts me asking why i seemed mad. Well I about a week ago, I go over her house and have dinner with her family, everything goes well. Later she texts me around 12 o clock asking if im home. I say yea and shes like im in your neighborhood. Then i respond where at cause i can come meet you guys. She doesnt respond back the rest of the night. Then she found out about this ugly girl i hooked up with like 10 months ago and says i have no stands. And then tonight, she said I was talking to this girl and Im like na, im only really talking to you. She doesnt respond back for 2 hours. I dont know what to do with this girl.

Cliffs:
    Me and this girl(very hot) both like each other
    Im the only guy shes made out with this summer
    Shes extremely difficult to make plans with and doesnt seem to wanna hang out
    Ditched me to go to this get together at this guys house and then has the nerve to ask me what was wrong
    Found out about ugly girl i hooked up with months ago, says I have no standards
    Doesnt respond to texts at important times(like when I ask her to hang out, etc)
    Likes to play head games
    Says she likes me

Sorry if its a bit confusing, i think im overthinking at the moment
    llooks like she just likes to hang not date

U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    chill with her once, and get out everything you can to her. Tell her how you feel and all that ****. Once she gets the better picture, it will be better.

NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sounds confusing, but you said she's goodlooking she only made out with you this summer and she likes you, sounds like a good situation to be in.

DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i can't read without some proper pics, so i can't help you.

try2333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) try2333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) try2333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) try2333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) try2333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) try2333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) try2333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) try2333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) try2333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) try2333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) try2333 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    personally? f+uck that. why waste ur time on someone who wont give u the time of day. she doesn't even respond to ur txts... its like she only wants u around for when its convenient for only her. thats wasting ur time brotha
    Last edited by try2333; 08-22-2009 at 10:25 PM. Reason: grammar

Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did you make an account here just to ask that?
    R.I.P. Frvrmuscle

Goals by end of the year

3 plate bench
    4 plate squat
    5 plate deadlift

packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh I forgot to add, she ALWAYS texts me 1st. Every single day. And we have chilled, but only like 8-10 times all summer

The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by O_Discordia View Post
    She doesn't like you.

So post them pics because she's just using you brah

Edit: Does it make me gay if I thought your username was The_Cock? @ above poster
    could be, gets commonly mistaked tho the world of today is all perverted

Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000)
    same thing happened to me... move on

and pics
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~
    Brock U crew

-Give me a place to stand and I will move the Earth..

You beat Nicky with fists he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun you better kill him because he'll be coming back and back until one of you is dead..

Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    son, it sounds to me like you text her a lot. let HER text YOU. Ignore her for a while and if she wants you she'll go after you.
    meh

TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pics of said 'hot' chick. I'm guessing she's uglier than my ass until pics

Originally Posted by Will_B View Post
    same thing happened to me... move on

and pics

I wish I could but shes the only girl i wanna be with. Like i cant get her off my mind.

Damn im sounding pretty lame

Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wish I could but shes the only girl i wanna be with. Like i cant get her off my mind.

Damn im sounding pretty lame
    I went through the same thing hard last time.. It happens to everyone...start talking to other girls..
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~
    Brock U crew

-Give me a place to stand and I will move the Earth..

You beat Nicky with fists he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun you better kill him because he'll be coming back and back until one of you is dead..

Originally Posted by Will_B View Post
    I went through the same thing hard last time.. It happens to everyone...start talking to other girls..

Ill try.... were suppose to hang out tommorow, if she cancels out on me, then **** it.

Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ill try.... were suppose to hang out tommorow, if she cancels out on me, then **** it.
    seriously though you need to make her go after you instead
    meh

Originally Posted by Tracklifter View Post
    seriously though you need to make her go after you instead
    Yea thats what im thinking

Chemically Assisted BrbGettinHyooge's Avatar
    BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd kick her in her uterus.
    Life is a choice, and death is a decision.

Above the law but under the influence.

#TeamMeatball

Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Guys this is the girl he's tlaking about
    until he provides pictures

mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    wall of text, tldr

needs pics

bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    best advice i could give u dude is go get some other bitches. Go to a party and hook up wif the hottest bitch u can get with or even if u have a close friend who is hot u can chill with her heaps and when that other chic is like wat u do today u say u wer with the other chic. Shel end up getin jelous and realize that u dont need her and shell come crawlin bak to u and then u piitb

/thread

Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Brahs something is wrong i cant see her pic's **** my comp must be broken

Modori is on a distinguished road. (+10) Modori is on a distinguished road. (+10) Modori is on a distinguished road. (+10) Modori is on a distinguished road. (+10) Modori is on a distinguished road. (+10) Modori is on a distinguished road. (+10) Modori is on a distinguished road. (+10) Modori is on a distinguished road. (+10) Modori is on a distinguished road. (+10) Modori is on a distinguished road. (+10) Modori is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been through the same thing, except for about 1-2 years, just move on.

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're being tooled. She's found a convenient plaything.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I only read the cliffs, to tired to read the full thing.

She's made you her bitch.

If you can't make plans to hang out yet she messages you first she's obviously just playing you and you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Don't reply to a message and wait and see how it turns out. Let her do some of the chasing, if she doesn't, game over.

Basically what AirChair said. That dude's bloody everywhere.

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MrB1g View Post

Basically what AirChair said. That dude's bloody everywhere.
    Hai guise, I just took this picture of my newly rearranged garage, whaddaya think?

....*hopefully my secret stays safe*.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.