Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DarkGrey View Post
    did anything happen bro?
    no, they're just trying to scare you. Just be more aware of what you're downloading, because they set up sting movies(they trace your ip address). My cousin did get caught and arrested after his 12th letter, he got bailed out though.

jwUoM is not very helpful. (-500) jwUoM is not very helpful. (-500) jwUoM is not very helpful. (-500) jwUoM is not very helpful. (-500) jwUoM is not very helpful. (-500) jwUoM is not very helpful. (-500) jwUoM is not very helpful. (-500) jwUoM is not very helpful. (-500) jwUoM is not very helpful. (-500) jwUoM is not very helpful. (-500) jwUoM is not very helpful. (-500)
    If they put something in your computer with you knowing, its illegal and you could sue them for pychological damages. Your best off to not torrent tho. SRS, jus go to watch-movie-links.net and watch all your movies there.
    Birds don't fly without my permission

Red cause I hooked someone up with a bangbro pass, now you don't have to ask =D

Aiming for green

danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    they will shove a carrot up your as$hole.. and make you eat it.. via interrogation.

umadbrah?
    --BuLKinG--

Current stack:
    Source Natural's Life Force
    NOW Ultra Omega-3
    Controlled Lab's Green Magnitude (Electric Lemonade)
    Controlled Lab's White Flood (Electric Lemonade)

gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP i just took a law class. i know what i'm talking about.

DO NOT RESPOND. they sent the letter out b/c they are fishing for information, and trying to scare you into giving them info. best thing to do is just ignore it

DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gomango259 View Post
    OP i just took a law class. i know what i'm talking about.

DO NOT RESPOND. they sent the letter out b/c they are fishing for information, and trying to scare you into giving them info. best thing to do is just ignore it
    as gay as it sounds dad is going to take action and tell them that the infringing file and the program that provided the means of distribution has been deleted, do you think this will fly? dad is too much of a bitch to not respond.
    hai bra

DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by danmanxx View Post
    they will shove a carrot up your as$hole.. and make you eat it.. via interrogation.

umadbrah?

FACCCCCCCK

yesmadpreferfruit

Originally Posted by jwUoM View Post
    If they put something in your computer with you knowing, its illegal and you could sue them for pychological damages. Your best off to not torrent tho. SRS, jus go to watch-movie-links.net and watch all your movies there.
    ...?
    hai bra

voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Could you scan or type exactly what the letter says?

DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    as gay as it sounds dad is going to take action and tell them that the infringing file and the program that provided the means of distribution has been deleted, do you think this will fly? dad is too much of a bitch to not respond.
    lulz, i'm just imagining if the same thing would happen to me, i bet my dad would go "**** them, keep downloading, they got nothing on us" lol

Originally Posted by voodoochild113 View Post
    Could you scan or type exactly what the letter says?
    i'll do that in the morning bra
    hai bra

_BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000) _BFMV_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that why you should always use proxys. and this is pretty rare lol

kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got 2 of those warnings before, aboutb2-3 months apart. After 2nd letter i stopped torrenting for 3 months or so n that resumed again, nothing happened since.

U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    use this reply:

LOLWUT

Originally Posted by U-MAD-BRAH View Post
    use this reply:

LOLWUT

as scared as i am i lol'd
    hai bra

U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    as scared as i am i lol'd
    just burn the file onto a disc and delete it off your pc. Did it tell you to do that. If it did, just do that and be done with it. I've gotten like 3 of these already and they all say the same bull****. They hand out hundreds of these a day too, so you shouldnt really worry about it.
    If you decide to call, just say you're sorry and you deleted the file off your pc. Thats really all they want to hear.

that sounds like the course of actions i have already taken

calling tomorrow or monday i think is what my father said

its kinda ironic they get me for a ****ty theater dub of the hangover when i have a good 40 other files of much higher quality
    hai bra

that sounds like the course of actions i have already taken

calling tomorrow or monday i think is what my father said

its kinda ironic they get me for a ****ty theater dub of the hangover when i have a good 40 other files of much higher quality
    i stay away from most of the new movie torrent stuff. It's always crawling with that ****.

you should try downloading peer guardian. It supposed to block Ip's of the movie studio's and other tracking organizations.

Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I try to download from the same usernames on torrent sites that I know, so I know that they arent set up
    BCABBA Amateur Bodybuilder

Originally Posted by UnLeaded View Post
    Are you even reading what people are telling you...or just what you want to hear?

The next people that would notify you if anyone does, would be your service provider....telling you to stop (giving you warning)...or telling you that they are cutting service.
    I have been listening bro, the letter I have tells me they might cut service and DID tell me to stop.
    hai bra

jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    holy **** bro u really r

dont lawyer up. try to settle for a few thousand. ppl who lawyer up get ****ed but theres no way out of this
    If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them - Bruce Lee

Save 20% off your first purchase at Karmaloop.com and 10% off the rest. Rep Code JT31445 never expires.

I HAVE LOCKERZ INVITES BRAH'S
    send me a pm with your email. I will rep

owe negs: hammersforteeth
    austermule

O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10) O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10) O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10) O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10) O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10) O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10) O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10) O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10) O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10) O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10) O_Discordia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by U-MAD-BRAH View Post
    i stay away from most of the new movie torrent stuff. It's always crawling with that ****.

you should try downloading peer guardian. It supposed to block Ip's of the movie studio's and other tracking organizations.
    Listen to U-MAD-BRAH

Peer Guardian 2 is the newest version. If you have vista though, dont use the version they say is for vista, use the xp version and then after installing bring up the properties menu and tell it to run in xp compatibility mode.

Anyway, program works great. I've never gotten any warnings or letters ever. Even at my school, which is the easiest place for them to track you since its a public network.
    "Commala-come-come,
    The Battle's Now Begun!
    And all the foes of men and rose
    Rise with the setting sun."

My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141481131&p=816025981&posted=1#post816025981
    Comments and Subs appreciated

White_Widow will become famous soon enough. (+50) White_Widow will become famous soon enough. (+50) White_Widow will become famous soon enough. (+50) White_Widow will become famous soon enough. (+50) White_Widow will become famous soon enough. (+50) White_Widow will become famous soon enough. (+50) White_Widow will become famous soon enough. (+50) White_Widow will become famous soon enough. (+50) White_Widow will become famous soon enough. (+50) White_Widow will become famous soon enough. (+50) White_Widow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my friend got same letter in europe not sure what happened.

Registered User FightingIrish98's Avatar
    FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightingIrish98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just get your computer out of your house, change your wifi so that you don't need a password to acess it.

Bam, blame it on the neighbors, complain they used your wifi without your knowlegde and must have downloaded things, reason for not having computer, you sold it for supplements .

Or just blame it on anyone in the general area, they have no proof it was downloaded to your device.

Tell your dad to eat **** unless he wants to pay a 250,000$ fine, he should probably lie the **** out of this one. Sometimes honesty is good, but not when the government wants to screw you in the ass for 250,000 over a 9.99$ movie.

jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dude theres no point of just deleting ur file. nothing is permenantly deleted
    u just need to manually destroy the harddrive then play some bull**** like someone was stealing internet. they would have no proof it was on ur comp

which is gonna hurt more 60$ or 250000$
    If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them - Bruce Lee

Save 20% off your first purchase at Karmaloop.com and 10% off the rest. Rep Code JT31445 never expires.

I HAVE LOCKERZ INVITES BRAH'S
    send me a pm with your email. I will rep

owe negs: hammersforteeth
    austermule

Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    use rapidshare or megaupload and dont use torrents? easy fix

TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBuccaneers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FightingIrish98 View Post
    Sometimes honesty is good, but not when the government wants to screw you in the ass for 250,000 over a 9.99$ movie.
    Lmfao I might put this in my sig

Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't respond to it

Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ferndaman View Post
    that why you should always use proxys. and this is pretty rare lol

Its not rare that people get letters or emails. Plenty of people do.

ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by O_Discordia View Post
    Listen to U-MAD-BRAH

Peer Guardian 2 is the newest version. If you have vista though, dont use the version they say is for vista, use the xp version and then after installing bring up the properties menu and tell it to run in xp compatibility mode.

Anyway, program works great. I've never gotten any warnings or letters ever. Even at my school, which is the easiest place for them to track you since its a public network.
    why?
    Manlet Sea Phoenix/Captain
    "If one is born as a male, at least once in his life he'll dream, of becoming the strongest man alive."
    5/3/1 Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127004753

VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What about demonoid torrents? Demanoid kicks ass on everything.

DvK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DvK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DvK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DvK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DvK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DvK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DvK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DvK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DvK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DvK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DvK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DriveMyWhey View Post
    lulz, i'm just imagining if the same thing would happen to me, i bet my dad would go "**** them, keep downloading, they got nothing on us" lol

Its legit because in Canada (at least right now) there is way for a company to take you to court, because any way they identify you, vis-a-vis your IP address, is obtained illegally itself. Not to mention downloading copyright material for personal non-distributive use in Canada is also not a criminal act, so we're golden .. even if they do send that letter, my two brothers got one a few times.