sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb Myo-T12-Post Your Experience Using Myo-T12.

***READ THE PURPOSE OF THIS POST***
    (This isn't meant to be a chat box of speculation)

Okay, so this post is strictly for everyone to post their experience USING Myo-T12, the new Myostatin Inhibitor supplement. There are plenty of threads out there with people speculating about this supplement but none that I have seen specifically for people who ARE currently taking Myo-T12 to post how it is working for them. For those of you that are taking Myo-T12 post your experience, if you like it, if you've had noticeable results. Did you get more defined? More strength, etc? Did you put on mainly mass? If so, did you put on mass while keeping definition? More strength, etc?

If the kind souls out there who are taking Myo-T12 post info for us, ofcourse respond and ask questions, but let's keep it focused. If your like me, your too poor to want to purchase a product unless you know it produces some type of intended results.

Whether Myo-T12 is bunk or not is for (in my opinion) the people who are ingesting it to decide. If you want more info on Myo-T12 just google it. I can't provide any links to sites that would actually HELP people out because my last thread got shut down, for...trying...to...help everyone. This thread was started in place of the last one and contains no links to competitor sites or anything that violates rules/regs.

This site has some of the best pictures of animals born without myostatin OR that have been tested on, etc. This is NOT a competitor site! This site does NOT contain scientifically proven facts, just supplying it for fun pictures for reference!

http://www.who-sucks.com/people/mons...iency-pictures

Help us out! Post your experience using Myo-T12!
    Intensity is just controlled insanity! Tempus Fugit, Carpe Diem.

(When setting up for a DeadLift, Squat, etc.) It's better to fart now than to shart later!

sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirdanceal0t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb The previous closed threads contributions!

The last thread that I put up got closed due to containing competitors web addresses, or so they say. But the last thread made a lot of progress and I feel as though that is TOO valuable to loose. We even had someone on here who was using Myo-T12 posting his experience. So I'm going to "re-post" everything that was in the last (closed) thread. By the way, I took out the POLL because I feel as if people were answering it unfairly. So here is everything, in order of the posts before, and hopefully this thread will be successful in HELPING people wanting to know if Myo-T12 really works.
    (I know this is a weird way to do it but I don't know a better way)

1.)Posted by Member Name:
    sirdanceal0t

It's out right now, it came out in July. I almost got some myself but was too poor at the time. -=D Wish I had because it's backordered now. LoL

2.) Posted by Member Name:
    ZZZRated

I've been very curious about this too. What I'm trying to figure out, is why does only the one place carry it? Is it like an exclusive to them?

3.) Posted by Member Name:
    cwheeler

I'm skeptical. Not saying that there isn't a possibility that it will work, but I'm skeptical. Remember Myo-Blast CSP3? It was the last myostatin inhibitor to hit the market, and it didn't get good reviews at all. Every time I see one of those "worst supplement you've ever used" threads, someone lists Myo-Blast. Plus, it's $100 for a 30 day supply and I've read that it takes 90 days to truly see the effects.

4.) Posted by Member Name:
    rynvhe

Sub'd. I'd like to know too. Supposedly better than steroids!!! LOL! 'Til I see it!!

5.) Posted by Member Name:
    sirdanceal0t

BEGIN QUOTE"Originally Posted by ZZZRated
    I've been very curious about this too. What I'm trying to figure out, is why does only the one place carry it? Is it like an exclusive to them?" END QUOTE
    RESPONSE:
    That's a good question. I have not heard of another company besides P R O S O U R E that offers Myo-T12 yet but maybe there are others. . . I just haven't heard yet. As far as I know PeakWellness BioPharma (company behind Myo-T12) and Dr. Colker aren't tied down to any companies in anyway. I would think they would want as many companies to sell this product. hmmm

6.) Posted by Member Name:
    sirdanceal0t

BEGIN QUOTE" Originally Posted by cwheeler
    I'm skeptical. Not saying that there isn't a possibility that it will work, but I'm skeptical. Remember Myo-Blast CSP3? It was the last myostatin inhibitor to hit the market, and it didn't get good reviews at all. Every time I see one of those "worst supplement you've ever used" threads, someone lists Myo-Blast. Plus, it's $100 for a 30 day supply and I've read that it takes 90 days to truly see the effects."END QUOTE

RESPONSE:
    Yeah man, I remember that product. It seems as if all supps with "Myo" in them have failed to some extent besides MyoZene by BioQuest. Way too pricey, and bad reviews, I agree. But also, Dr. Colker (man behind Myo-T12) was also behind creating/producing Folstaxan. Remember that Myostatin Inhibitor? It failed. . . but there's a story behind that. To make a 3 page magazine story short; Colker worked on Folstaxan and made some amazing improvements in the formula but said it was nowhere NEAR ready to be released to the public yet, and he wasn't satisfied with it. It was then produced by Celldyne behind Colkers back without his knowledge or input. Celldyne thought Colker would slink away but instead it turns out he has some fortitude down there, filed a lawsuit against Celldyne and the judge awarded completely in favor of Colker. So, Folstaxan was pulled from the market, and Colker said it was an incomplete product.

A Myostatin Inhibitor does what. . . inhibits your Myostatin level. Everyone is born with a Myostatin level. It is part of your DNA that (basically) regulates muscle production/growth. Well, just for a comparison of Folstaxan and this new Myo-T12 product I'll throw out two numbers from a Colker interview that I have in front of me. Colker found that when Folstaxan was ingested it dropped your Myostatin level by as much as 11.32%. With the new Myo-T12 it (from my reading) supposedly dropped test subjects myostatin level by 46%. Yeah, it has been tested on humans, not just rats. lol

So to me this product seems like it could have some awesome results but I'll shut up on here and hopefully somebody will enlighten us sooner or later with their personal results and hardcore evidence through their experience.

7.) Posted by Member Name:
    krazykracking

I have ordered the myo-t12 got it in the mail yesterday (8/15/09) the tub is kind of small. It say to take 1 serving in the mid day. But the myostat levels will drop 46% between 12-18 hrs. I dont lift until 430pm so i thinking i might want to drink or eat (will explain later) it about 4ish in the morning. Anyways i open it up and it kind of looks like vanilla cake thats been crumpled up. Kind of smells like it to. The directions also say use 6-8 oz of water shake or blender it for about 30 sec but some clumping may occur. BS some clumping my azz!!!! I almost thought about just dishing out my 1 serving and eating it and just taking a drink of water afterwards. This stuff does not mix period. Other then that its not to bad really dont have a taste to it at least to me. Its way to early to to start posting results which i will do after starting to see some. I hope it works i bought 3 containers of it so we will see. Also i was wondering why everybody was voting no on the myo-t12 poll seeing since no one has actually been able to take it long enough to even see results (except the 10 men they say they tried it on).

!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hope to hear more from yah bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8.) Posted by Member Name:
    ZZZRated

BEGIN QUOTE "Originally Posted by krazykracking
    I have ordered the myo-t12 got it in the mail yesterday (8/15/09) the tub is kind of small. It say to take 1 serving in the mid day. But the myostat levels will drop 46% between 12-18 hrs. I dont lift until 430pm so i thinking i might want to drink or eat (will explain later) it about 4ish in the morning. Anyways i open it up and it kind of looks like vanilla cake thats been crumpled up. Kind of smells like it to. The directions also say use 6-8 oz of water shake or blender it for about 30 sec but some clumping may occur. BS some clumping my azz!!!! I almost thought about just dishing out my 1 serving and eating it and just taking a drink of water afterwards. This stuff does not mix period. Other then that its not to bad really dont have a taste to it at least to me. Its way to early to to start posting results which i will do after starting to see some. I hope it works i bought 3 containers of it so we will see. Also i was wondering why everybody was voting no on the myo-t12 poll seeing since no one has actually been able to take it long enough to even see results (except the 10 men they say they tried it on)."END QUOTE

RESPONSE:
    Everyones probably voting no because they dont want to drop $300 on 3 tubs to try it. But i'm VERY interested to hear how it works for you.

9.) Posted by Member Name:
    rottyownr

BEGIN QUOTE"Originally Posted by ZZZRated View Post
    Everyones probably voting no because they dont want to drop $300 on 3 tubs to try it. But i'm VERY interested to hear how it works for you."END QUOTE

RESPONSE:
    Same here. Any updates?

10.) Posted by Member Name:
    Bigwill21

Hopefully krazy will keep with this thread.

I dont think Colker will distribute this with other companies since he is the creator of the product and other companies will "step on" the product to make more money with less results. The company he owns took over development after Celldyne screwed him. He has too much on the line to put out a faulty product, he is a practicing Sports Medicine doctor with celebrity, pro athletes(Shaq), and top bodybuilders that are clients at his practice. Also he is the author to the awesome book, Extreme Muscle Enhancement, so I think the product is going to blow us away.

People have to be patient and be able to invest enough money into this product to take it anywhere from 4-12 weeks to see results. Your supposed to be able to see results with atleast a 20% drop in myostatin so a 46% drop will be incredible. Anybody seen pics of Belgian Blue Bulls that are born without Myostatin?? Here are some pics:

http://www.skewsme.com/img/myostatin_bull1.jpg
    http://www.bennadel.com/resources/up...phenominon.jpg

So just imagine what a drop in myostatin can do for you!!!
    There is a child that was born without myostatin as well in Germany, here is the story on him:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5278028/

INSANE!

11.) Posted by Member Name:
    rottyownr

I'm not quite sure that we will all look like the Belgian Blue Bull but if there is legitimately a 45% drop in myostatin levels then the results could be quite impressive. You brought up a great point about the credibility of Dr. Colker. He is affiliated with Shaq and other celebs so he must have his shiit together or I don't think those guys would give him the time of day.

12.) Posted by Member Name:
    leonidas300

If his product worked he would already be receiving a Noble Prize in medicine and would be on the cover of every science magazine in the country. This product would revolutionize the way mayn horrible muscle wasting diseases would be treated and save many lives. People are so eager for a magic bullet they eager through their rationality by the wayside and part with their hard earned cash. Seriously people, think these things through before dropping cash on products that promise incredible results.

13.) Posted by Member Name:
    Illadelphia

Add to that Scott Connely did it over a year ago with Progenex

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That's all the posts from the last thread that was closed.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(When setting up for a DeadLift, Squat, etc.) It's better to fart now than to shart later!

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why do you keep starting threads about this supplement, it is starting to give the impression you have more than just a normal curiosity about this supplement. Why did you also contact everyone who posted in the original thread to alert them to this new thread. I suspect you have some ulterior motives and expect this thread to be deleted as well.
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It seems like the people who are negative about this thread dont know about myostatin or the 10 years of grueling research Colker has been funding.

One of the reasons it has taking so long for this product to be released is that Colker was battling with the FDA because they are on the brink of having a chemical that will inhibit myostatin as well. They were trying to consider myostatin inhibitors a drug, whether if they were from natural sources or not, which we all know wont and didnt last. Hence the release of Myo-t12.

I say give it time and more clinical and university studies and real world proof, and it will allow people with muscle wasting diseases not have to rely on steroids to maintain their muscle mass. But since this is a supplement they can not claim to cure or prevent any type of diseases.

And i dont blame people being so skeptical about myostatin inhibitors because all the last ones were BS and were expensive and we all bought them and they sucked.

The only difference is, this has real clinical human studies where all the participants responded positively to the inhibitor.

The way I look at it, if it reduces your Myostatin by 46% then a person who will gain 10lbs over a year will gain about 15lbs instead. I know its a long shot but thats the way I look at it, and if that is worth $1200 more a year to have 5 more lbs than that is for us to decide.
    Last edited by Bigwill21; 08-22-2009 at 11:36 PM.
    You never live tomorrow, so live today!

Hook'em Horns!

Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwill21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is to Illadelphia:

How is Progenex anything close to Myo-T12???

Progenex is a Whey protein isolate.

Myo-T12 is a fertile egg yolk isolate.

Hook'em Horns!

Talking

Originally Posted by leonidas300 View Post
    Why do you keep starting threads about this supplement, it is starting to give the impression you have more than just a normal curiosity about this supplement. Why did you also contact everyone who posted in the original thread to alert them to this new thread. I suspect you have some ulterior motives and expect this thread to be deleted as well.
    I'm going to make a response to this in an adult manner:
    If anyone doubts my motives because of Leonidas300's post, check out Leonidas300's profile. Everyone is ticked off at him for being rude in his posts in his comments. He is also a rep for another company. Of course he wants to drive people away from other companies products. Look, I reposted everything in a kinda weird way (copying and pasting all previous posts), but I felt as if the last thread was getting too much positive results from posters to just throw in the towel. I contacted people because they were genuinely interested in what Myo-T12 was capable of. I'm just trying to help, and I am VERY curious as to what this product is like, and the results it produces itself. Hopefully we'll find out through this thread. So, I'm gonna be the bigger man and just say, leonidas300. . . have a good day bro.

BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by sirdanceal0t View Post
    I felt as if the last thread was getting too much positive results from posters to just throw in the towel. I contacted people because they were genuinely interested in what Myo-T12 was capable of. I'm just trying to shill
    Quit spamming!!! You, "rottyownr" and the rest of your shill friends should pack your bags and get the hell out!!!!

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by sirdanceal0t View Post
    I'm going to make a response to this in an adult manner:
    If anyone doubts my motives because of Leonidas300's post, check out Leonidas300's profile. Everyone is ticked off at him for being rude in his posts in his comments. He is also a rep for another company. Of course he wants to drive people away from other companies products. Look, I reposted everything in a kinda weird way (copying and pasting all previous posts), but I felt as if the last thread was getting too much positive results from posters to just throw in the towel. I contacted people because they were genuinely interested in what Myo-T12 was capable of. I'm just trying to help, and I am VERY curious as to what this product is like, and the results it produces itself. Hopefully we'll find out through this thread. So, I'm gonna be the bigger man and just say, leonidas300. . . have a good day bro.
    I constantly recommend other companies products, so in that sense at least, I am one of the least biased reps around. I am a jerk, but that is because I have no patience for idiots and since most of the world is full of people that have the intellectual capacity of dung beetle, I tend to come off as rude. As far as your positive results crap, you had a total of like 13 responses so lets not get carried away. This product is a scam. If the FDA wanted to regulate it as a drug it would have already done so, so lets cut out the BS FDA conspiracies to hype this product.

I understand all about myostatin and if you had a similar understanding, you would know how specious the claims of this product actually are. I don't believe a word of it, but myostatin is the hot new topic in science, so unscrupulous companies are naturally going to take some suckers money from them.
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bigwill21 View Post
    This is to Illadelphia:

How is Progenex anything close to Myo-T12???

Progenex is a Whey protein isolate.

Myo-T12 is a fertile egg yolk isolate.
    I couldn't hear the question over your shilling...

Come again?
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    I couldn't hear the question over your shilling...

Come again?

Lol, I happen to have much respect for Dr. Colker, and if you guys think you know more than one of the most respectable Sports Medicine doctors in the country go ahead and bash him, but yall sound silly.

Again like I said only time will tell if this product will or will not work. I just have trust in the Dr. who developed it.

Myostatin isnt a "New Hot Topic," it has been a consistent topic for atleast a decade. Its just now as of May they have a legitimate human clinical studies that this myostatin inhibitor works.

You still didnt answer the question Ill....
    Your the one trying to compare two uncomparable goods so who is Shilling??

I'm not trying to hype S**T about the FDA, I am just sharing what I have read in one of the articles that Dr. Colker has put out about his product.
    Last edited by Bigwill21; 08-23-2009 at 09:42 PM.

Hook'em Horns!

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you understand what shilling means or were you just trying to sound cool?

Lol, I happen to have much respect for Dr. Colker, and if you guys think you know more than one of the most respectable Sports Medicine doctors in the country go ahead and bash him, but yall sound silly.

Again like I said only time will tell if this product will or will not work. I just have trust in the Dr. who developed it.

Myostatin isnt a "New Hot Topic," it has been a consistent topic for atleast a decade. Its just now as of May they have a legitimate human clinical studies that this myostatin inhibitor works.

I'm not trying to hype S**T about the FDA, I am just sharing what I have read in one of the articles that Dr. Colker has put out about his product.
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That would still be you.

Anyway, with the product being available for only a little bit, and taking 90 days for results all of these threads are useless.

My guess is most people will quit taking it well before 90 days is up. I base this on the negative reviews I see posted after 1-3 days on any given product.

Even if you used this for 90 days I doubt you'd start to see much in the way of positive benefits. For the money I am sure you could find something more beneficial. (read: chicken breast)

rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rottyownr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    That would still be you.

Anyway, with the product being available for only a little bit, and taking 90 days for results all of these threads are useless.

My guess is most people will quit taking it well before 90 days is up. I base this on the negative reviews I see posted after 1-3 days on any given product.

Even if you used this for 90 days I doubt you'd start to see much in the way of positive benefits. For the money I am sure you could find something more beneficial. (read: chicken breast)
    I'm still pretty interested in this new product (as with many new ones but this one seems, or at least is painted to be a very new innovative product) but from everything I read you wouldn't see results in 1-3 days (as you wouldn't with most supps other then a thermogenic where you get immediate results) so it's definately too soon to tell how this will work but i'm by no means being close-minded about the potential.

dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50) dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50) dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50) dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50) dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50) dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50) dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50) dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50) dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50) dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50) dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rottyownr View Post
    I'm still pretty interested in this new product (as with many new ones but this one seems, or at least is painted to be a very new innovative product) but from everything I read you wouldn't see results in 1-3 days (as you wouldn't with most supps other then a thermogenic where you get immediate results) so it's definately too soon to tell how this will work but i'm by no means being close-minded about the potential.
    The retailer has stopped selling it. I called them today and they said Colker's firm is backlogged to August. I was able to purchase and use one container of the stuff. But since they are no longer selling it, I will never know if it is effective or not - my guess is not since no one on the retailers website has shown any progress. My secondary guess is that they will not be bringing this product back to market.
    If you don't exercise today, you may not be able to exercise tomorrow.

worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dallasmsl View Post
    The retailer has stopped selling it. I called them today and they said Colker's firm is backlogged to August. I was able to purchase and use one container of the stuff. But since they are no longer selling it, I will never know if it is effective or not - my guess is not since no one on the retailers website has shown any progress. My secondary guess is that they will not be bringing this product back to market.

I'm not sure what the deal is here, nor did I look into the availability of this product before today. But as of today, I called the company and they say they have a full supply and are taking orders. They also say that the product can only be ordered through them. I have no idea what the deal is with the previous backlog or why it's now available again.

antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by worker07 View Post
    I'm not sure what the deal is here, nor did I look into the availability of this product before today. But as of today, I called the company and they say they have a full supply and are taking orders. They also say that the product can only be ordered through them. I have no idea what the deal is with the previous backlog or why it's now available again.
    When this happens it is usually because retailers were having to accept an unacceptable number of returns of the product and refuse to carry it anymore. Very few companies want to be carried exclusively through their single website, not very good for sales.

worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) worker07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by antithesis3 View Post
    When this happens it is usually because retailers were having to accept an unacceptable number of returns of the product and refuse to carry it anymore. Very few companies want to be carried exclusively through their single website, not very good for sales.

Yeah that makes sense. But some other posters have said that the company itself was backlogged as recently as several weeks ago and didn't have a supply, one saying they were backlogged until August. So I'm trying to understand why they now say they are stocked and taking orders. Maybe there was some miscommunication and some of the people who talked about the backlog were actually trying to order through one of the prior retailers and not direct from the company. I'm not sure.

dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50) dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50) dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50) dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50) dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50) dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50) dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50) dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50) dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50) dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50) dallasmsl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by worker07 View Post
    Yeah that makes sense. But some other posters have said that the company itself was backlogged as recently as several weeks ago and didn't have a supply, one saying they were backlogged until August. So I'm trying to understand why they now say they are stocked and taking orders. Maybe there was some miscommunication and some of the people who talked about the backlog were actually trying to order through one of the prior retailers and not direct from the company. I'm not sure.
    Here it is, April 2010 and they still don't have the product listed.

Now, it is listed on bodybuilding.com for the same price. However, according to all the threads on the original retailers website, not one individual found any positive results using MYO-T12. It is a waste of money folks. A pipe dream. It is my opinion that Dr. Colker is a quack trying to make a quick buck who is now $100.00 richer thanks to me.
    If you don't exercise today, you may not be able to exercise tomorrow.

Lattanzio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lattanzio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lattanzio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lattanzio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lattanzio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lattanzio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lattanzio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lattanzio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lattanzio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lattanzio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lattanzio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ?????

scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    A quack? Your an idiot. I have talked to Colker myself, the research is legit, you should put down your muscle mag for once and read some real researched literature, not some advertisements that get paid to make meat heads like you believe it all!! Good luck with that. Myot12 has worked awesome for me, but it requires some acutal hard ass working out! 10 lbs in 4 weeks, yep sounds like a product made from a money indulging quack right? You have alot to learn buddy.

FitnutCheerio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Myo-T12: Seriously?

Have you read the “MYO-T12 Story” at the official MYO-T12 website? Please think logically through these considerations before you decide to put down your hundred buckaroos on this product.

Carlon M. Colker. The guy who wrote the MYO-T12 story. He claimed to have found the myostatin-blocking “substance”, which he did not name. This “substance” is found in fertile chicken eggs, and hence it forms the major ingredient in MYO-T12. It goes by the complicated scientific name for fertile egg yolk extract called “Fecunded G. gallus domesticus isolate”.

In the MYO-T12 Story page on the official MYO-T12 website, Colker cites “his” research publication paper in the Journal of the American College of Nutrition. I checked out the paper and suspiciously, his name is not among the authors, and the title of the paper is “How much Vitamin D3 do the elderly need”? Or how about this other paper he cited? (Colker C, Effect of Debulked Fertile Egg Yolk Ingestion On Serum Myostatin Levels. Reviewed and accepted for poster presentation at the 2008 Conference on Post-Translational Modification: Detection and Physiological Evaluation for the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology; Category: Unusual Modifications; Abstract 10; October 2008). It does not exist.

This prompted me to read up more on Colker. I could not find any research publications by him. In fact, the only information I could find about him was on his Wikipedia page. There it states that he’s a American physician, celebrity doctor, author (of several fitness-related books), reality TV star, public speaker, health and wellness industry consultant and a media figure. Too good to be true?

Have you seen his lecture on growth hormones and myostatin blockers etc on YouTube? Tell me what you think. I shall reserve my comments on this one.

Guys, this product has not been approved by the FDA. In fact, there has not been any myostatin blocking drug approved by the FDA at this moment. Wyeth had a clinical trial on an antibody called Stamululab but it was terminated 2 years ago because it didn’t have as much an effect on humans as in mice. Currently, there are also clinical trials on follistatin, a myostatin blocker.

In terms of ingredients, the cholesterol levels per serving are pretty acceptable considering that it contains mostly chicken egg extract. Protein levels are rather low at only 2g per serving. I honestly don’t know how much extract goes in there because it is not stated on the label.

In conclusion, take claims about MYO-T12 with a pinch of salt (especially those on the MYO-T12 website). Have you seen any user reviews about the effectiveness of this product yet?

My recommendation? Stick to good old whey protein and creatine powders. In fact, there are indeed research publications to prove that whey protein and creatine do have certain myostatin-blocking effects. (Eur J Appl Physiol. 2008 Jan;102(2):205-13. Epub 2007 Oct 9 and Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2010 Apr 12;317(1-2):25-30. Epub 2009 Dec 22). These are the ones you should believe in.

Note that this is just my opinion and logical analysis as an Biology undergrad. Think for yourself if it’s worthwhile buying this product.

scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubasqueekers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ya, proof right here. After 30 days I put on 8 lbs of mass, that was with no change at all in diet or workout routine. Check the you tube lecture Carlon gives on Myot12. He explains what the "substance" in the egg is and why is causes growth. He also has his own practice and works with major athletes, with a respectable career. I might be biased, but it is because I found his extensive knowledge to be true. You can ask him yourself about your questions at his forum at musculardevelopment.com. I will be interested to see his response.
    Originally Posted by FitnutCheerio View Post
    Have you read the “MYO-T12 Story” at the official MYO-T12 website? Please think logically through these considerations before you decide to put down your hundred buckaroos on this product.

Carlon M. Colker. The guy who wrote the MYO-T12 story. He claimed to have found the myostatin-blocking “substance”, which he did not name. This “substance” is found in fertile chicken eggs, and hence it forms the major ingredient in MYO-T12. It goes by the complicated scientific name for fertile egg yolk extract called “Fecunded G. gallus domesticus isolate”.

In the MYO-T12 Story page on the official MYO-T12 website, Colker cites “his” research publication paper in the Journal of the American College of Nutrition. I checked out the paper and suspiciously, his name is not among the authors, and the title of the paper is “How much Vitamin D3 do the elderly need”? Or how about this other paper he cited? (Colker C, Effect of Debulked Fertile Egg Yolk Ingestion On Serum Myostatin Levels. Reviewed and accepted for poster presentation at the 2008 Conference on Post-Translational Modification: Detection and Physiological Evaluation for the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology; Category: Unusual Modifications; Abstract 10; October 2008). It does not exist.

This prompted me to read up more on Colker. I could not find any research publications by him. In fact, the only information I could find about him was on his Wikipedia page. There it states that he’s a American physician, celebrity doctor, author (of several fitness-related books), reality TV star, public speaker, health and wellness industry consultant and a media figure. Too good to be true?

Have you seen his lecture on growth hormones and myostatin blockers etc on YouTube? Tell me what you think. I shall reserve my comments on this one.

Guys, this product has not been approved by the FDA. In fact, there has not been any myostatin blocking drug approved by the FDA at this moment. Wyeth had a clinical trial on an antibody called Stamululab but it was terminated 2 years ago because it didn’t have as much an effect on humans as in mice. Currently, there are also clinical trials on follistatin, a myostatin blocker.

In terms of ingredients, the cholesterol levels per serving are pretty acceptable considering that it contains mostly chicken egg extract. Protein levels are rather low at only 2g per serving. I honestly don’t know how much extract goes in there because it is not stated on the label.

In conclusion, take claims about MYO-T12 with a pinch of salt (especially those on the MYO-T12 website). Have you seen any user reviews about the effectiveness of this product yet?

My recommendation? Stick to good old whey protein and creatine powders. In fact, there are indeed research publications to prove that whey protein and creatine do have certain myostatin-blocking effects. (Eur J Appl Physiol. 2008 Jan;102(2):205-13. Epub 2007 Oct 9 and Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2010 Apr 12;317(1-2):25-30. Epub 2009 Dec 22). These are the ones you should believe in.

Note that this is just my opinion and logical analysis as an Biology undergrad. Think for yourself if it’s worthwhile buying this product.
    Last edited by scubasqueekers; 06-14-2011 at 01:45 PM.

ulysses98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

degree of serum myostatin depletion for muscle growth

According to an article on PubMed, "Relation between extent of myostatin depletion and muscle growth in mature mice" by Welle, et al. (forum wouldn't let me post the link) a reduction to less than 40% starting amount was needed to see muscle growth in adult mice. If the results translate to human, something like myo-t12 might play a significant role during childhood development but not in adults. Would be nice to know if the reduction of myostatin by myo-t12 plateaus at specified dosage or continues linearly through 2x (down by ~92%).

Vingoku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    okay I have actually been taking myo t12. I am very happy with results but cant say it is all myo t12. I have been stacking, myo t12 with no2 black and black powder. I am at 6.5% body fat and definitely have had an increase in strength and incredible endurance.

cbrhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Vingoku, I am curious about your progress after an additional 3 weeks. I am assuming you are still taking the Myo-T12...

DanielGracie is not very well liked. (-100) DanielGracie is not very well liked. (-100) DanielGracie is not very well liked. (-100) DanielGracie is not very well liked. (-100) DanielGracie is not very well liked. (-100) DanielGracie is not very well liked. (-100) DanielGracie is not very well liked. (-100) DanielGracie is not very well liked. (-100) DanielGracie is not very well liked. (-100) DanielGracie is not very well liked. (-100) DanielGracie is not very well liked. (-100)

Myo-t12 works!

Hi everybody, this is Daniel Gracie. I want to let everyone know that I am sponsored by MYO-T12. I believe in full transparency. This being said, let me get to the point. MYO-T12 WORKS! It's as simple as that. I am a 39 year old professional Mixed Martial Arts fighter and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu competitor. You could say that MMA and BJJ are my life. Being part of the Gracie Family, you are pretty much born into it! My life has always been focused on fitness. I train, eat right, and fight/compete. It is imperitive for me to be in the best shape at all times. I began using MYO-T12 at the behest of Dr. Carlon Colker (he invented this supplement). I have been using this for about seven months. The results are without question. I needed to drop over twenty pounds to fight in a lower weight class (185, as opposed to my 205 class that I had been fighting in for a while). I had to build lean muscle, cut fat, gain explosion and keep my endurance high with my recovery times short. MYO-T12 definitely helped me to achieve all of these goals and more. This process took dedication and the results did not come overnight. I was strict in my diet, intense in my workouts and focused in my training. MYO-T12 gave me the results just as Dr. Colker says it will. If you're looking for a magic bullet, this isn't it. If you're going to compare it to steroids, forget it. Let's all be realistic. If you're serious about getting in shape, building the body you want and feeling awesome, MYO-T12 is for you! I strongly encourage you to try it and see for yourself. You can also check out my before and after photos - these tell the whole story!
    Attached Images

anonymous
    Originally Posted by DanielGracie View Post
    Hi everybody, this is Daniel Gracie. I want to let everyone know that I am sponsored by MYO-T12. I believe in full transparency. This being said, let me get to the point. MYO-T12 WORKS! It's as simple as that. I am a 39 year old professional Mixed Martial Arts fighter and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu competitor. You could say that MMA and BJJ are my life. Being part of the Gracie Family, you are pretty much born into it! My life has always been focused on fitness. I train, eat right, and fight/compete. It is imperitive for me to be in the best shape at all times. I began using MYO-T12 at the behest of Dr. Carlon Colker (he invented this supplement). I have been using this for about seven months. The results are without question. I needed to drop over twenty pounds to fight in a lower weight class (185, as opposed to my 205 class that I had been fighting in for a while). I had to build lean muscle, cut fat, gain explosion and keep my endurance high with my recovery times short. MYO-T12 definitely helped me to achieve all of these goals and more. This process took dedication and the results did not come overnight. I was strict in my diet, intense in my workouts and focused in my training. MYO-T12 gave me the results just as Dr. Colker says it will. If you're looking for a magic bullet, this isn't it. If you're going to compare it to steroids, forget it. Let's all be realistic. If you're serious about getting in shape, building the body you want and feeling awesome, MYO-T12 is for you! I strongly encourage you to try it and see for yourself. You can also check out my before and after photos - these tell the whole story!
    Does not look any different besides having a tan. I call FAKE.

Also a 2005 research study said creatine inhibits the inhibitor :/

Good night all