Thread: Skin tightning

Adoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Skin tightning

hello guys im new to this and this might not be the right place to post but i need help..im currently 21 and i have lost weight and underwent a gynecomastia surgery ( removal of excess breast tissues which cannot be removed unless u do a surgery)and so far im happy with how my body is improving with an exception of the loose skin on my chest!! i have tried many different chest programs but most of them didnt not help!! i have noticed that whenever i bench press my chest doesnt look that good so i mostly focus on incline bench/dumble press and sometimes it looks like its getting better but doesnt get me anywhere.. does ne1 have the same problem? any1 know ne specific chest exercises that will help tightning the skin around the chest are?? or possibly lift is up anything that could help please just let me know its really annoying

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Adoom View Post
    hello guys im new to this and this might not be the right place to post but i need help..im currently 21 and i have lost weight and underwent a gynecomastia surgery ( removal of excess breast tissues which cannot be removed unless u do a surgery)and so far im happy with how my body is improving with an exception of the loose skin on my chest!! i have tried many different chest programs but most of them didnt not help!! i have noticed that whenever i bench press my chest doesnt look that good so i mostly focus on incline bench/dumble press and sometimes it looks like its getting better but doesnt get me anywhere.. does ne1 have the same problem? any1 know ne specific chest exercises that will help tightning the skin around the chest are?? or possibly lift is up anything that could help please just let me know its really annoying
    Male Chest Loose Skin can be a factor after major weight loss or a major breast reduction. How well skin shrinks depends on many factors.

There are many types of Skin Reduction Male Chest Lifts and all involve some form of compromise of loose skin vs. scar for where the skin is removed.

Filling loose skin with muscle is an option, but it can take a great deal of muscle. Maintaining that muscle mass forever is not practical. Eventually the loose skin will again become a factor.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More About Gynecomastia of Male Chest Ptosis - Sagging and Male Mastopexy Chest Lift Sculpture
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com

paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    prohormones or steroids = more chest muscle = filled in skin ha may not be the safest way but it will make you feel better about yourself

nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by paulifer View Post
    prohormones or steroids = more chest muscle = filled in skin ha may not be the safest way but it will make you feel better about yourself
    This is not even funny.

Depending on how loose the skin is you may need surgery, to time for the skin to gain back some elasticity, or just filling out again.

I'd go to the doctor and get his/her opinion on the matter to see which method will be best suited.
    Last edited by nano.ix; 08-23-2009 at 08:18 PM.
    Ball-Worthy [bawl-wur-thee]
    -adjective

1) Something so epic you would sacrifice a testicle to get your hands on it:

-nano's journal is ball-worthy;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117646471

-nano's guitar
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124088321