Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Creepy rich nerd stalks girl I know, lulz ensue.

In before the following:

tl;dr, wall of text, cool story bro, "that's funny because...", and assorted u mad gifs.

So basically this girl I know (15) was telling me about how this 20 year old creepy ass mother****er that used to go to my high school and stalks other chicks I know started creeping out on her. Apparently he was talking to her on ******** and sent her this huuuuuuge wall of text about his feelings and ****.

I know it's a massive read, but even if you just skim it it's hilarious:

Good evening Miss ------!,

Just writing to explain what I meant last night a little better.. First I'm not very good at explaining my feelings, especially for beautiful girls, so I apologize if I ramble and confuse you. And also hope I don't frighten you in anyway, because I really do like you and enjoy talking to you.

The reason I didn't text you very often anymore was because I was worried that ------ might not like that, since you two seemed close, saying you loved one another, even though I took it as just more of a brother/sister kind of love, but still didn't want to step on anyone's toes if I was wrong. Especially since ------ is one of my only friends I have left in (my city). But I often would think of you, and would go to text you, but never went through with it.. Still have you at the top of my contacts "-------", because you have such a beautiful name.

But often wanted to text you and see how camp went, and how you were, but was worried you'd think it was weird a 20 year old who you barely knew was taking such an active interest in your life. So I was waiting to hear from you...

When you added me on myspace and ******** I was extremely happy. I was so happy that you thought of me enough to search me and add me. Because I had often thought of you, and wondered if you had thought of me, and if so, what you thought. (I've deleted myspace, because all my friends were on ********, and no one ever messaged me on myspace, so it was a waste of time to check that, and if someone did send me something, I didn't want them to get the wrong impression, like that I didn't like them because I didn't respond, so figured it was safer and easier just to get rid of that and talk on here). Just to think i crossed your mind, the mind of such an amazing girl who I'm sure could have any guy she wanted, is an honor.

And I know we haven't talked for real long, or known each other for long either, but just from what we have talked about, and seeing you, my heart skipped a beat, and just got a feeling about you which I couldn't explain. A feeling that I can best describe to you as something I haven't felt about any other girl. A girl had never captured my heart so hastily, and without trying.

And even though I don't know how you feel about me, so this last bit might be irrelevant, but had you felt anywhere near what I felt for you, your parents wouldn't like that, and I'm sure they wouldn't approve of me, so if by chance I did somehow get you to like me as well, I didn't want to set either of us up for heartache at a later period of time, plus I'm 5 and a half hours away...

So I really hope I haven't frightened you, and you still want to talk to me, because I really do enjoy talking to you. And I hope this makes some sense, or helped to clarify what I hinted at last night. Hope volleyball went well this morning and afternoon! and hope to hear from you soon.

Your friend,
    -Richard
    Pic of the creepy ****:

Pic of the girl:

I'll let you do the judging.
    The most important opponent you will ever face in life is your mind.
    Nothing can stop you faster than yourself.

fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitzisboss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I skimmed, I lulzed at the creeping
    My cars are nice breh
    -Starting WR/Kick Return-
    mad?
    BASEBALL SEASON D00DS

DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just stick with her, just intimdate him... If you are big enough

DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaChubbyAzn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by W.T.Snacks View Post

Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just show off the gunz and you'll never see him again.

squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Guy may possibly have game but that's kinda odd saying all that to a 15 year old girl when he's 20, lol.

Originally Posted by squatzforgurlz View Post
    Guy may possibly have game but that's kinda odd saying all that to a 15 year old girl when he's 20, lol.
    and Im assuming he goes to Notre Dame... Its a catholic school... **** =/= catholic like (Unless you bring up the Catholic Priest scandals...)

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DaChubbyAzn View Post
    and Im assuming he goes to Notre Dame... Its a catholic school... **** =/= catholic like (Unless you bring up the Catholic Priest scandals...)
    There are ****s from all religions or lack thereof.

Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if the girl ended up ****ing with him just because he's much older than her.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ah such a nice young lad

user87861311845 is just really nice. (+1000) user87861311845 is just really nice. (+1000) user87861311845 is just really nice. (+1000) user87861311845 is just really nice. (+1000) user87861311845 is just really nice. (+1000) user87861311845 is just really nice. (+1000) user87861311845 is just really nice. (+1000) user87861311845 is just really nice. (+1000) user87861311845 is just really nice. (+1000) user87861311845 is just really nice. (+1000) user87861311845 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sad. He probably got pumped up reading or watching some love story and thought that his feelings would overshadow his looks and social standing.

squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Catchpole View Post
    Sad. He probably got pumped up reading or watching some love story and thought that his feelings would overshadow his looks and social standing.
    I'm 14.

TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow, read everything and am literally LOL.
    Houston, Texas Crew

Best Raw Gym Lifts

Bench: 435 Squat: 555 Deadlift: 635

Best Raw Competition Lifts

Deadlift: 627 Deadlift Reps: 501x10 Bench Reps: 225x29

jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lmao? this nerd has no game. hes ur typical nerd

god who expresses feelings to girls these days? i mean if shes ur gf for awhile then ya soften up but **** dont act soft to chicks u dont even go out with. they wont even be interested if ur that nice guy

man that gamer nerd couldve been me if i kept playing games lol
    If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them - Bruce Lee

Save 20% off your first purchase at Karmaloop.com and 10% off the rest. Rep Code JT31445 never expires.

I HAVE LOCKERZ INVITES BRAH'S
    send me a pm with your email. I will rep

owe negs: hammersforteeth
    austermule

toned clavicle group Starboardrwr223's Avatar
    Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    There are ****s from all religions or lack thereof.

Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if the girl ended up ****ing with him just because he's much older than her.
    This. Girls are retarded for older dudes. Idk why some of those 19 year old girls end up in bed with 50 year old dudes......
    You will never be forgotten *Team FvrvMuscle* R.I.P
    Lifts: bent over row 170x6, Standing military press 100x10
    My Workout log/progress, please critique need advice:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=377469761#post377469761

WinterWolf is a complete loser! (-2000) WinterWolf is a complete loser! (-2000) WinterWolf is a complete loser! (-2000) WinterWolf is a complete loser! (-2000) WinterWolf is a complete loser! (-2000) WinterWolf is a complete loser! (-2000) WinterWolf is a complete loser! (-2000) WinterWolf is a complete loser! (-2000) WinterWolf is a complete loser! (-2000) WinterWolf is a complete loser! (-2000) WinterWolf is a complete loser! (-2000)
    LMAO

o hai there!

I ******** creep on her on the regular.

DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    do he play for notre dame?

jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonbfg is on a distinguished road. (+10)

bad chop but ya seriously strong boy resemblence? i mean shes flat chested . if she didnt pout her lips or get her eyebrows down and she had short hair and wore boy clothes i would really think she was a boy
    If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them - Bruce Lee

Save 20% off your first purchase at Karmaloop.com and 10% off the rest. Rep Code JT31445 never expires.

I HAVE LOCKERZ INVITES BRAH'S
    send me a pm with your email. I will rep

owe negs: hammersforteeth
    austermule

kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DriveMyWhey View Post
    do he play for notre dame?
    Lol no, but he goes to college there. He had like a 4.4 GPA in high school and is pretty smart but he's a total doucher.
    The most important opponent you will ever face in life is your mind.
    Nothing can stop you faster than yourself.

PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Catchpole View Post
    Lmao reps on spread.
    "He's a big bloke, isn't he?!! If you found him in bed with your girlfriend you'd tuck him in!"

benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how rich is this fgt?

ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No. In no way is that even remotely close to having game.
    Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.
    -Tyler Durden

Cold Shower Crew

Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's funny because i was Just writing to explain what I meant last night a little better.. First I'm not very good at explaining my feelings, especially for beautiful girls, so I apologize if I ramble and confuse you. And also hope I don't frighten you in anyway, because I really do like you and enjoy talking to you.

The reason I didn't text you very often anymore was because I was worried that ------ might not like that, since you two seemed close, saying you loved one another, even though I took it as just more of a brother/sister kind of love, but still didn't want to step on anyone's toes if I was wrong. Especially since ------ is one of my only friends I have left in (my city). But I often would think of you, and would go to text you, but never went through with it.. Still have you at the top of my contacts "-------", because you have such a beautiful name.

But often wanted to text you and see how camp went, and how you were, but was worried you'd think it was weird a 20 year old who you barely knew was taking such an active interest in your life. So I was waiting to hear from you...

When you added me on myspace and ******** I was extremely happy. I was so happy that you thought of me enough to search me and add me. Because I had often thought of you, and wondered if you had thought of me, and if so, what you thought. (I've deleted myspace, because all my friends were on ********, and no one ever messaged me on myspace, so it was a waste of time to check that, and if someone did send me something, I didn't want them to get the wrong impression, like that I didn't like them because I didn't respond, so figured it was safer and easier just to get rid of that and talk on here). Just to think i crossed your mind, the mind of such an amazing girl who I'm sure could have any guy she wanted, is an honor.

And I know we haven't talked for real long, or known each other for long either, but just from what we have talked about, and seeing you, my heart skipped a beat, and just got a feeling about you which I couldn't explain. A feeling that I can best describe to you as something I haven't felt about any other girl. A girl had never captured my heart so hastily, and without trying.

And even though I don't know how you feel about me, so this last bit might be irrelevant, but had you felt anywhere near what I felt for you, your parents wouldn't like that, and I'm sure they wouldn't approve of me, so if by chance I did somehow get you to like me as well, I didn't want to set either of us up for heartache at a later period of time, plus I'm 5 and a half hours away...

So I really hope I haven't frightened you, and you still want to talk to me, because I really do enjoy talking to you. And I hope this makes some sense, or helped to clarify what I hinted at last night. Hope volleyball went well this morning and afternoon! and hope to hear from you soon.

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    alls i had to read was when u added me o ******** and myspace i was extremly happy............that was al i read btw
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

she said she was clean Thetal0n's Avatar
    Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hahahaah

PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kaze06 View Post
    Looks like Clarissa/10

"He's a big bloke, isn't he?!! If you found him in bed with your girlfriend you'd tuck him in!"

voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PatChukwurah View Post
    Looks like Clarissa/10

Omg reps on recharge brah

Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Daffle View Post
    That's funny because i was Just writing to explain what I meant last night a little better.. First I'm not very good at explaining my feelings, especially for beautiful girls, so I apologize if I ramble and confuse you. And also hope I don't frighten you in anyway, because I really do like you and enjoy talking to you.

Lol that's the first thing I thought of when unread the first few lines of OP's post... I was gna go around the Internet and find all dat sht and post it... But I figured somebody else would do it

Location: southampton, hampshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    deadleg8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadleg8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadleg8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadleg8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadleg8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadleg8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadleg8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadleg8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadleg8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadleg8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadleg8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    LMAO ''But I often would think of you, and would go to text you, but never went through with it.. Still have you at the top of my contacts "-------", because you have such a beautiful name.''
    OMG that **** should be ashamed with hiself, he even looks like one! haha omg thanks for a laugh mate.
    on the road to what i want :)

ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your friend,
    -Richard
    probably the creepiest part of the message

Originally Posted by ibzGSZ120 View Post
    probably the creepiest part of the message
    Lmao.