CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500) CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500) CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500) CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500) CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500) CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500) CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500) CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500) CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500) CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500) CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500)

Question Muscletech nitro-tech hardcore protein..

Hey guys
    I bought some cell-tech (yes I know pls no flaming) and you get another muscletech product 50% off. So now I'm going to go back and get either nitrotech because it would only be $20 or nanovapor. What do you all think of the nitrotech? Is it good? I'm only considering because of this half off deal. Thoughts and comments apreciated. Going back to the store tomorrow.

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nitro-Tech > naNO Vapor.

Personally, I think preworkout supplements are a waste of money. Their performance enhancing properties are largely due to the effects of the caffeine and sugars they contain, with a healthy dose of placebo effect thrown in for good measure.

Cell-Tech isn't a bad product, it just gets a ton of **** on here for the ridiculous claims on the packaging as well as the exorbitant price compared to other products. You can basically get the same product by mixing bulk creatine mono into Gatorade powder.
    Last edited by AirChair; 08-14-2009 at 11:15 PM.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500) CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500) CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500) CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500) CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500) CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500) CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500) CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500) CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500) CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500) CMoneyFreshh is not very helpful. (-500)
    Well how is Nitro-Tech as a protein? Is it actually effective... I only ever buy whey but like I said it's a certain occasion.

GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Okay I am going to share my experience with Nitro-tech, but it's a different experience.

When I was a sophomore going into junior year for football, I had to get big in order to make varsity.

I was very small...5'9 180lbs, benched 150lbs, squated 200lbs. My dad and his dad are naturally strong. So I came out with genetics on my side, all I needed was a few intense workouts of weight-lifting to trigger these genes.

So during that summer, I bought Nitro-tech hardcore. My mistake was that was my first time working out really hard, and it was with a supplement so I do not know how much supplement really helped.

Put it simple, I gained 15lbs of muscle, went up 125lbs in bench, 250lbs in squat, and could curl the most on the football team (even the seniors) I think I curled 150lbs in 5 months. Only thing I did was lift weights did whatever I wanted, had no diet ate like sh?t, etc.

Ironically though, after football season ended I discovered this website and heard about everything else besides what was on GNC's shelf and never tried Nitro-tech again.
    I love my androgens <3

the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CMoneyFreshh View Post
    Well how is Nitro-Tech as a protein? Is it actually effective... I only ever buy whey but like I said it's a certain occasion.
    I mean, it's a protein supplement. It's gonna do the job that any other protein supplement will do.
    @24HrTrainerNOLA
    -Jammin

Originally Posted by GMXpLoDe! View Post
    Okay I am going to share my experience with Nitro-tech, but it's a different experience.

When I was a sophomore going into junior year for football, I had to get big in order to make varsity.

I was very small...5'9 180lbs, benched 150lbs, squated 200lbs. My dad and his dad are naturally strong. So I came out with genetics on my side, all I needed was a few intense workouts of weight-lifting to trigger these genes.

So during that summer, I bought Nitro-tech hardcore. My mistake was that was my first time working out really hard, and it was with a supplement so I do not know how much supplement really helped.

Put it simple, I gained 15lbs of muscle, went up 125lbs in bench, 250lbs in squat, and could curl the most on the football team (even the seniors) I think I curled 150lbs in 5 months. Only thing I did was lift weights did whatever I wanted, had no diet ate like sh?t, etc.

Ironically though, after football season ended I discovered this website and heard about everything else besides what was on GNC's shelf and never tried Nitro-tech again.
    Thanks bro. Repped for time and effort.

Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Muscletech is the worst supplement company dude. Nitro-Tech tastes god awful, and for the amount of money you spend on them you could have just bought Optimum Nutrition whey or somthing.

If you can help it try and stay away from all muscletech products.

the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dan. View Post
    Muscletech is the worst supplement company dude. Nitro-Tech tastes god awful, and for the amount of money you spend on them you could have just bought Optimum Nutrition whey or somthing.

If you can help it try and stay away from all muscletech products.
    Muscle Tech is not that bad. You're just ragging on them because it's the cool thing to do. There's nothing wrong with any of their supplements except the ridiculous advertising.
    @24HrTrainerNOLA
    -Jammin

EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Take dat there celltech

m_zakarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) m_zakarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) m_zakarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) m_zakarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) m_zakarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) m_zakarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) m_zakarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) m_zakarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) m_zakarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) m_zakarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) m_zakarian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i actually cought boffa dem der celltech n nitrotech when i was rollin n00bish..

cell tech worked fcking bomb i think (noobish thoughts) nitrotech i never finished cause it tastes like foot, ass and a little bit of gooch hair. and yes i got it from gnc =/

WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by m_zakarian View Post
    i actually cought boffa dem der celltech n nitrotech when i was rollin n00bish..

cell tech worked fcking bomb i think (noobish thoughts) nitrotech i never finished cause it tastes like foot, ass and a little bit of gooch hair. and yes i got it from gnc =/
    How much ass and gooch hair have you been munchin on?
    "You have to be able to save your own life. Nobody is going to save it for you. So we have to do, what we have to do. No matter what it is"
    - Kai Greene

For anyone who has any questions about my weight loss and my abdominoplasty surgery:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134442601

Supplepalooza: Training Log/Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=714621671#post714621671

I've lost 140lbs. Come at me, bro.

Originally Posted by the1satanfears View Post
    Muscle Tech is not that bad. You're just ragging on them because it's the cool thing to do. There's nothing wrong with any of their supplements except the ridiculous advertising.
    Exactly. The reason I'm doing it is because I can get a good discount because I know the guy who works at the store. And their creatine is good or at least I've seen good gains. Does nitrotech really taste like ****?

Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    NaNO vapor is pretty legit. It worked good for me
    BCABBA Amateur Bodybuilder

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! Cryotek's Avatar
    Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Razorback666 View Post
    NaNO vapor is pretty legit. It worked good for me
    Do not get Nano Vapor
    "The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow."

0=I{};;;::::::>

Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cryotek View Post
    Do not get Nano Vapor
    Why not, as a pre workout supp, it works almost as good as superpump for me.
    BCABBA Amateur Bodybuilder

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! Cryotek's Avatar
    Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cryotek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its overpriced and full of **** that doesn't do anything if you want a good pre-workout go for Jack3d or white flood.
    "The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow."

0=I{};;;::::::>

GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do not listen to us.

Try it yourself, finish the tub, and determine if it works for you or not. Each supplement works as a placebo to everyone. If you THINK it works, then it works. If you THINK it does not work, try another supplement.
    I love my androgens <3

loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    word on the street is the absorbability per gram of protein is lower than competing companies. but thats just what i heard.
    I used to Eat like a Bird and Train like a Pussy... Now.... All i do is Eat, and I push my body to its limits, Again...and Again... and... Again...Cuz i CAN!
    " "clean'' bulking, its a waste. Your gonna waste all of your time counting calories. Dont be a food whore on a bulk. save it for a cut. Dirty bulk my friend. eat big to get big."
    If you are worried about your abs.... Train them harder!!!

shot_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50) shot_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50) shot_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50) shot_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50) shot_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50) shot_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50) shot_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50) shot_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50) shot_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50) shot_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50) shot_gun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys
    I bought some cell-tech (yes I know pls no flaming) and you get another muscletech product 50% off. So now I'm going to go back and get either nitrotech because it would only be $20 or nanovapor. What do you all think of the nitrotech? Is it good? I'm only considering because of this half off deal. Thoughts and comments apreciated. Going back to the store tomorrow.
    just buy it,
    or get some caffeine out of all the pre-workout drinks ive tried non of come close to caffeine caps,

LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hey guys
    nitrotech is a bad quality protein... mostly whey concentrate and it has aspartame and it costs a lot too... also it mixes badly and doesnt taste good
    180 Bench
    290 Squat
    300 Deadlift
    160 Clean

Im a wrestler, not a bodybuilder.

Dont make fun of me for being 130, make fun of me for being short

Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by the1satanfears View Post
    No im not ragging on them because its the "cool thing to do" Im talking from experience. I've tried NaNo vapor and its the worst and most overpriced piece of crap NO you can buy. Its 80 somthing dollars at GNC and will only give you a headache rather then a pump.

If you can even take more then 5 sips of Nitro-Tech without dry heaving then ill award you a medal or somthing because its absolutely disgusting.

The only good thing to ever come out of Muscletech is Hydroxicut. So there not completley worthless.

Registered User Whosemikesieber's Avatar
    Whosemikesieber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whosemikesieber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whosemikesieber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whosemikesieber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whosemikesieber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whosemikesieber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whosemikesieber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whosemikesieber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whosemikesieber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whosemikesieber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whosemikesieber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Muscle tech products should be hated by everyone due to their OUTRAGIOUS PRICES, not to mention the retarded claims. Their products dont do anything other cheaper brands cant due but they scam people into buying it for a ridiculous amount of servings. It should be ****ing illegal.

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Whosemikesieber View Post
    Muscle tech products should be hated by everyone due to their OUTRAGIOUS PRICES, not to mention the retarded claims. Their products dont do anything other cheaper brands cant due but they scam people into buying it for a ridiculous amount of servings. It should be ****ing illegal.
    That would be completely retarded, and counterproductive to the whole free market thing we so dearly embrace here.

If you don't like the product or don't want to pay for it, don't buy it.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

Originally Posted by AirChair View Post
    That would be completely retarded, and counterproductive to the whole free market thing we so dearly embrace here.

If you don't like the product or don't want to pay for it, don't buy it.
    nor join a bodybuilding forum where muscletech will obviously be mentioned.
    I love my androgens <3

Originally Posted by GMXpLoDe! View Post
    nor join a bodybuilding forum where muscletech will obviously be mentioned.
    so ended up getting it 50% off. doesnt taste like ass and gooch so.. im ok with it.

TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol doesnt it say ur throat will close on the warning if you dont drink enuf water with it?

Originally Posted by Shadow1617 View Post
    lol doesnt it say ur throat will close on the warning if you dont drink enuf water with it?
    i didnt read the warning lol. just directions.

Originally Posted by Shadow1617 View Post
    ummm nooo lol
    I love my androgens <3

TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea i remmeber reading it says your throat will close if not enough liquid
    and i want to gain 8 pounds in 2 weeks
    if tht rly is true wudnt everyone be taking it?

Registered User MiKeHendrycks92's Avatar
    MiKeHendrycks92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiKeHendrycks92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiKeHendrycks92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiKeHendrycks92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiKeHendrycks92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiKeHendrycks92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiKeHendrycks92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiKeHendrycks92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiKeHendrycks92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiKeHendrycks92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiKeHendrycks92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i personally have only tried one mt supplement (nitro-tech) i got some free samples and tried it a few times and went for a 40 KM big ride with my rugby team and it was great. i went to popeyes and bought it and first serving i took got super bloated and felt awful. when i took it before my workout i left the gym early for the first time in my lifting career. i felt lathargic, like i was going to puke and had the stomach flu. my dad is a tri-athlete whos tried like every supplement on the market. he tried it and only lasted a week on it before saying "f-that" we were both clearing the house with our farts, i actually puked in the middle of my one workout.

maybe it works for some people but you couldnt pay me 100$ to take one serving of that thing. on another note i have tried no other MT supps ive stayed away from them ever since and every time i go to a supp store the guys working there say "well muscletech your paying for the name, (insert better, more supplement oriented company here) your paying for the ingredients. i dunno man i am going into personal training and nutrition at michigan and tbh after looking at the ingredients in it, theres not much protein, not much creatine your basically paying for the ad and the name. just like if you go to a sports store you can get an under armour workout hoodie for 80$ or you can get a noname hoodie that is the exact same if not comfier for 10$.

im not flaming MT just becuase i see others doing it this is just my personal experience, you personally may get huge awesome gains from this stuff but im just saying i wouldnt wish this product on my worst enemy.
    Don't try to go to Heaven by backing away from Hell.

"Do ya thang man, **** what they lookin at"

Haters gonna Hate

Current Stack:
    Fish Oil
    Dymatize All Natural Elite Whey
    USPLabs JACK3D
    ON Opti-Men

Weight-180lbs
    Lifts- Bench: 225X3 touch, pause, press
    Squat: 375X1 ATG
    Deadlift: 475X3 perfect form and vids.