Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Misc - Business/Finance Sub-Forum?

Hey there,

I think it would be cool if we are able to get a sub-forum for business and finance topics, where users can talk about anything from stocks to currency to regular business topics.

We already have a huge investing thread, and it has soooo much valuable information that it gets lost in the thread, there has already been one to get closed that reached over 10,000 posts, and the current one is going strong. We also have a Forex thread going strong too...

I think this would be a neat sub-forum to have, and a lot of miscers would appreciate it, there are a lot of miscers that are into this, and posting in the misc, you wont always get serious replies, and valuable information in the large threads gets lost easily.

I hope you guys strongly consider this...

Thanks
    i rep back

rip cj

Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    soooooooooo...........
    i rep back

rip cj

JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll second this motion, and submit a broader business, employment, investing and real estate sub forum.

Many successful forums, including those that charge for subscriptions, include this crucial forum. Gone are the days of hunter/gatherers with its replacement employment/investments which all of our lives revolve around in some form.

ferrarichat.com charges its members $15/year for access.
    lambopower.com requires registration to view.
    luxury4play.com has section.
    offtopic.com has it for pay.
    vwvortex has two active sections dedicated to it.

I think success in bodybuilding shares the same fundamental principles with financial success in life, and promoting growth financially (through this subforum) means not only broadening bodybuilding.com's customer base but also increasing the disposable income of those members which may be directed towards bb.com supplements and merchandise.

I also recall Ryan mentioning that he brainstorms weekly on new business ideas, so this may be a haven for new ideas, and since this is a private forum, does he not technically possess ownership of the ideas shared?

I do recommend tougher moderation, somewhat like the religion/politics section.

I can see an issue with moderation among the already overcharged egos in the Misc., and I hate to burden mods with more armchair ego clashes, but the benefits clearly outweigh the cost/effort. If bb.com forums want to compete for traffic among other successful forums online, this sub forum is a critical component towards its success.

Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500)
    Thirded.

For now, everyone into online businesses should go here if not there already:
    http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-****/

Also blackhatworld.com
    MBA students come out with: "My staff is my most important asset." Bull*****. Staff is usually your biggest cost. We all employ some lazy ****s who needs a kick up the backside, but no one can bring themselves to admit it.