Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500) Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500) Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500) Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500) Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500) Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500) Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500) Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500) Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500) Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500) Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500)

Chavs/Hoodies in my area hitting new lows. We need to cull this human excrement.

A friend came in to work today saying his wife was driving alone through town last night and someone hurled a brick through the car window for nothing. Apparently this is a new 'hobby' for chavs who hang round on the streets. She instinctively stopped and got out, shocked, and there were about 10 chavs/hoodies all laughing and calling her a 'fat bitch' etc. She got back in the car and drove off which is a good thing as they could have assaulted her/raped her etc. The lucky thing was, the brick went through and landed where she normally has her grandson strapped to the back seat. Luckily she didn't have him in the car that night. All this was done 'for laughs'. I honestly think Hitler did have a point, and maybe he just chose the wrong victims. Britain is full of cancer now. Its pure inbred ignorami are too common. They are everywhere you turn now.

Fucking scum.
    Last edited by Isolatorweg; 01-11-2006 at 12:35 PM.

tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I honestly think Hitler did have a point, and maybe he just chose the wrong victims

Originally Posted by Isolatorweg
    I honestly think Hitler did have a point, and maybe he just chose the wrong victims
    Dude, I understand you're pissed, but don't say s**T like that, you can't stereotipise just like that.

Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im sorry, what is a "chav/hoodie."?

fingerINhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) fingerINhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) fingerINhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) fingerINhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) fingerINhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) fingerINhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) fingerINhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) fingerINhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) fingerINhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) fingerINhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) fingerINhole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tonich03
    Dude, I understand you're pissed, but don't say s**T like that, you can't stereotipise just like that.
    um, yeah, you CAN stereotype dickheads like chavs/hoodies

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too bad you can't have guns, knives, or anything to defend yourself or your loved ones from people like this.

If these idiots were doing that **** in America, they'd get their asses shot.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

lolerskatez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskatez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskatez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskatez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskatez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskatez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskatez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskatez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskatez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskatez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskatez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont understand chavs, i saw 6 or so yesterday, no older than 14 kicking a bus and hanging onto the doors when the bus tried to pull away when i was on my way to college. What fun do they gain out of this destruction of others properties?

The most annoying thing about it is, why does no one do anything? Theyre allowed to get away with this **** because people in general are afraid to fight back due to them getting their inbred family and friends involved. Even worse with the proper pikeys, no one touches them! Plus look what happens when you shoot one when they break in, you end up in jail.......

chav definition: www.chavscum.co.uk
    Im sure only england would let these ****ers ruin people's lives

..then I rocked the joint nail3r's Avatar
    nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lolerskatez
    I dont understand chavs, i saw 6 or so yesterday, no older than 14 kicking a bus and hanging onto the doors when the bus tried to pull away when i was on my way to college. What fun do they gain out of this destruction of others properties?

The most annoying thing about it is, why does no one do anything? Theyre allowed to get away with this **** because people in general are afraid to fight back due to them getting their inbred family and friends involved. Even worse with the proper pikeys, no one touches them! Plus look what happens when you shoot one when they break in, you end up in jail.......

chav definition: www.chavscum.co.uk
    Im sure only england would let these ****ers ruin people's lives
    Because they hang aroun d in MASSIVE gangs, safety in numebrs because them themselves are PUSSY SHIZ
    Sixteen year veteran of the misc, back after a 10-year hiatus.

BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sweetz
    Bump...??

Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500) Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500) Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500) Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500) Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500) Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500) Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500) Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500) Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500) Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500) Isolatorweg is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by nail3r
    Because they hang aroun d in MASSIVE gangs, safety in numebrs because them themselves are PUSSY SHIZ

Pussy is right. Your average chav weighs about 100lbs dripping wet. Thry are ncredibly dense people with absolutely no point in life. A waste of benefits. I think they should be used for cosmetic/drug testing along with crims and paedo's. Then kill them.

Bulking Like a Mo'Fo Strong_Matt's Avatar
    Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the whole country is crippling

no one can get a house under 200,000
    taxes are too high
    crime has sky rocketed
    you can get drugs at a pub easier than a pint
    people are binge drinking too much
    chavs run the streets at night
    no respect for anyone "anyone hear bout the chavs that robbed their own step gran?" i think she died or summin?

parents dont give a ****
    education system is flawed

... the list goes on

england is a sweet country, its a shame these losers have somehow multiplied to whole towns. alot of people are good people, but they dont give a **** cuz its the general attitude of the country
    "Rudeness is the weak man's strength."

Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah its crazy how EVERY place from small towns to big cities to seaside resorts all have problems with gangs of chavs.

They are carbon copies, they dont follow a leader like wanabee thugs do who might try and emulate say a rapper or 'badboy', its rediculous.

Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

About 10 of these clones on every street corner.

It's an ostrich face (o)./^\.(o)'s Avatar
    (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't get what a chav is. Are they like gang bangers or just poser types? No e-tough guy responses.

Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by (o)./^\.(o)
    I don't get what a chav is. Are they like gang bangers or just poser types? No e-tough guy responses.

basically dont ask them to watch your car while you go shopping

It's an ostrich face (o)./^\.(o)'s Avatar
    (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Strong_Matt
    basically dont ask them to watch your car while you go shopping
    So they aren't just punk kids? They resemble American wiggers, but most wiggers won't really get into much trouble other than the occasional fight at a mall.

ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    basicly a chav is a kid who will hang around in large groups causing trouble and trying to intimidate anyone who is in their sights (obvioulsy they wont try this alone or out numbered)
    average chav age is about 12-19 i would say
    If you feel you have no faults ....... there's another one.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So they aren't just punk kids? They resemble American wiggers, but most wiggers won't really get into much trouble other than the occasional fight at a mall.

That's exactly what they are from what i understand, only they go alot farther than their American counterparts because they have no fear of recrimination from the English police or citizens.

in omnia paratus

Chavs are not gangs. They dont fight over turf or have colours. Its like a nationwide gang, they are ALL the same, they wear the same crap, use the same language, hang around in groups and try to intimidate people who are on their own or vunerable people.

Their parents are chavs TOO. Both them and their parents are jobless, they claim benefits and usually spend the day drinking or riding around on uninsured motorbikes. They wear cheap jewelery, tracksuits, hooded tops and caps to hide their faces. They are unfocused, aimless, futureless scum who will probably waste their potential and end up being the parent of another chav.

bascially gippos with council houses

yes and i dont fight pikeys im more cunning than that

mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sweetz
    Check the good ol' Urban Dictionary:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=chav+&r=f
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoodie

People have fought back against chavs who have been ruining their local area. Many of them have been attacked back on their doorstep, a few people have even died. I mean i read in the paper the other day that some scum set fire to the bins outside someones house. It spread to the house killing the elderly couple and their disabled son inside.....

Another guy in the paper set fire to a pub, a house and a residential home all in the same night and was sentenced to prison a few weeks ago.

Chav's are the sickness, this is the cure:

It's up to you guys to convince your government that banning handguns is doing more harm than good.

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by Hartski
    Chav's are the sickness, this is the cure:

It's up to you guys to convince your government that banning handguns is doing more harm than good.
    Im sure if that happened we would then be facing illegally armed chavs. Id rather see things like pepper spray and tazers made legal.

Btw i read in the paper about people wanting to bring back the stocks. I think a few towns were interested in it.

Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LOL @ chavs.

Lettem come to New York and throw a brick at a car. we new yorkers arent very polite when u knick one of our cars, let alone put a brick through the window.

Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I deal with these lowlife scum bags everyday. Serisouley they are pussys, I have fighted like 4-5 at a time, and I beat all there asses. They are sooooo soft. Everytime these same chavs see me they **** there pants. They are nothing, and yes they are all jobless and claim benefits lol, ****ing no life, no education, no real home, just some scruffy, smelly, disgusting, tacky bastards.
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

Originally Posted by Numero_Uno
    Im sure if that happened we would then be facing illegally armed chavs. Id rather see things like pepper spray and tazers made legal.

Btw i read in the paper about people wanting to bring back the stocks. I think a few towns were interested in it.

OH MAN! That would be so cool! I would spend £100 on rotten eggs alone and when done I'd piss on their face.

anyone know the guy on here that beat a load of chavs up cuz they ruined his film at the cinema
    cant remember his name. but that was so funny

Originally Posted by Numero_Uno

But the thing is, the criminals will always find a way to get illegal weapons. The only thing that banning weapons does, is keep them out of the hands of law-abiding citizens. And tazers and pepper spray can be gotten used to, (as I've outlined in other threads) but a .45 to center mass works every time.

Do you really think those idiots would be intimidating people and throwing bricks at cars if there was the possibility of their victims pulling a gun and shooting them?

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by Strong_Matt
    the whole country is crippling

no one can get a house under 200,000
    taxes are too high
    crime has sky rocketed
    you can get drugs at a pub easier than a pint
    people are binge drinking too much
    chavs run the streets at night
    no respect for anyone "anyone hear bout the chavs that robbed their own step gran?" i think she died or summin?

parents dont give a ****
    education system is flawed

... the list goes on
    don't forget about the delapidated transport system. To run a car is almost unafordable, and ironically public transport is even more expensive and unreliable!

I shudder to think what Britain will be like in another 20yrs.