Thread: "Before pics"

Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

"Before pics"

I just took some before pics, I know they are so you can see how much you have improved later, but I was thinking I looked so much better then that

I think that in six months I will be happy to go back and look at them, but they sure took the wind out of my sails.
    You can't have rainbows, without a little rain.

lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In a few months you will be glad you have the pics. You can see an improvement every month and it's great motivation during those time you feel you are sitting and spinning your wheels.

techo will become famous soon enough. (+50) techo will become famous soon enough. (+50) techo will become famous soon enough. (+50) techo will become famous soon enough. (+50) techo will become famous soon enough. (+50) techo will become famous soon enough. (+50) techo will become famous soon enough. (+50) techo will become famous soon enough. (+50) techo will become famous soon enough. (+50) techo will become famous soon enough. (+50) techo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am the same way. I see my before photo everytime I sign on here. I hate that guy. Looking at it now! Have to do cardio now, must get a better photo!
    techo

slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) slackdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm getting ready to take a few before pics of myself . I think that I will load them into a computer file without looking at them so that I won't have to suffer body remorse like you guys are. Thanks for giving me advance warning.

Luck is all about timing Lucky K's Avatar
    Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Motivation for sure!

I just took pics last night ( check out my progress in my bodyblog and critique please!). I loaded in my fat pic from year and a half ago....scary!

Islandtroll, you will be glad you have them...later!

Slackdaddy, if you don't post your befores until you get some results, I can't blame you! I had mine printed at work and a copy at home next to my desk. I keep it up to remind myself to NEVER let that happen again!
    plated and screwed

Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Chin up kid....

Imagine how bad mine look...I aint posting my 'speedo' pics....LOL (kidding I was wearing shorts).......

In my eyes what you have done by taking those pics is 'faced the music'.....only now can you really conduct the orchestra my man (thumbs up)....

alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ditto to what Mr Mom said, use it as inspiration to succeed.

Dreaming my life away.... emmie's Avatar
    emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lucky K View Post
    I just took pics last night ( check out my progress in my bodyblog and critique please!). I loaded in my fat pic from year and a half ago....scary!
    Very, very nice progress, Lucky! May I have your legs, please?
    Please call me Emma....

namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just look at Old Superman's before pic on his Bodyspace, and you won't be so depressed. If we all transform about 1/2 of what he did, I think we will be ecstatic
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

Doing it right, I think. jspirate's Avatar
    jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lukamar View Post
    In a few months you will be glad you have the pics. You can see an improvement every month and it's great motivation during those time you feel you are sitting and spinning your wheels.
    I think lukamar summarizes it well. I was ashamed of the way I looked before I started getting back into shape. As a result, whenever someone pulled out a camera I would slip away into the unseen. I have a just a couple photos to compare myself to and they are not ideal for doing so.

At some point down the road you will probably look at them, frequently

Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks everyone, I feel better

chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Islandtroll View Post
    I just took some before pics, I know they are so you can see how much you have improved later, but I was thinking I looked so much better then that

I think that in six months I will be happy to go back and look at them, but they sure took the wind out of my sails.
    i know i dont belong here but i have something to say.

mabey you thought you looked better because you had a different stance when you take the picture, like i know when i take a picture i stand up straight and my whole posture changes, my body looks completely different, try standing how you normaly would it might help.

You do have a point Jas, it is hard to "pose" with little or no feedback. In fact it is a skill that I have a new appreciation for.

But the bottem line is I still have a long road to travel, even if the pics were a little better.