Thread: Cut Cut Cut Cut

-WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cut Cut Cut Cut

I'm starting a cuting cycle, and jus wanted tips advice. Also, feedback on the following......

I think for the 1st two weeks I was gonna wake up lift then run (treadmill) about 1.5mi. (on an empty stomach)

Then, throughout the day restrict carbs to 10-15 grams a day.

Also an supps reccomended? I need to lose 10-14lbs

Thanks brahs

ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's your diet like? Keto?

And for supps I take a Multivitamin, Omega 3 Fish Oil. Also, preworkout I use Scivation Xtend and in the morning and postworkout, I take 1 scoop on whey.

-WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -WeezyBaby- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ElephantShoe View Post
    What's your diet like? Keto?

And for supps I take a Multivitamin, Omega 3 Fish Oil. Also, preworkout I use Scivation Xtend and in the morning and postworkout, I take 1 scoop on whey.

I was planning on doing a modified version of atkins with induction phase like carb restrictions with running every day. Plus no eating past 7. Also I'm gonna use vitamin b12 check it out if u dont know about it omega 3 fish oil pills and i wanted to buy a fat burner at a rite aid close to me, any reccomendations? THanks alot and keep the comments comming
    sry for typ-os im on my phone

ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElephantShoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by -WeezyBaby- View Post
    I was planning on doing a modified version of atkins with induction phase like carb restrictions with running every day. Plus no eating past 7. Also I'm gonna use vitamin b12 check it out if u dont know about it omega 3 fish oil pills and i wanted to buy a fat burner at a rite aid close to me, any reccomendations? THanks alot and keep the comments comming
    Do you want to preserve muscle or just lose weight, because with Atkins you'll both fat and muscle.

And Omega 3 fish oil gives you EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids, which helps when losing weight), search it up for more info. I assume you were asking about it, can't tell because you're on your phone.

Deadliftin' to get erect JC_Strongman's Avatar
    JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Carb cycle or do Keto, if you're going to make the effort to do a specific diet.

blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i lost 14 pounds 4% bf on keto in 3 weeks

do NOT run 1.5 miles because that kills your muscle

do more of a hiit kinda cardio
    Last edited by blue_aviators; 08-18-2009 at 10:12 PM.

Originally Posted by blue_aviators View Post
    Dont run 1.5 miles dont kill ur muscle

hiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Isn't cardio cardio?

I have a decent amount of muscle mass, but I'm not worried about sacrificing some, if I can cut fat, cause if I get a good foundation with low bf% and a healthy diet i should have no trouble bulking (besides i like challenging myself)

also i was making thinking of using san tight. Opinons?

bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bro your 16, the only thing you should be doing to cut is eat less, and lift weigts. dont do keto, or low carb diet or any of that BS, dont take fat burners. head over to the loosing fat section theres 2 good stickys.

Originally Posted by bobby55 View Post
    bro your 16, the only thing you should be doing to cut is eat less, and lift weigts. dont do keto, or low carb diet or any of that BS, dont take fat burners. head over to the loosing fat section theres 2 good stickys.
    I would agree with you, except for the fact that my metabolism is as fast as a sloth on crutches, and that I have been doing that for about 5 months and have lost like only 18lbs (not all fat). Im just looking to pick up the pace thats all.

*I don't seek a fat burner to subsitute hard work and clean dieting, I seek it to be a meer stimulant in the cutting process.*

Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would agree with you, except for the fact that my metabolism is as fast as a sloth on crutches, and that I have been doing that for about 5 months and have lost like only 18lbs (not all fat). Im just looking to pick up the pace thats all.
    Then you aren't doing it right.

Originally Posted by Steko View Post
    Then you aren't doing it right.

Would their be any problem with this? (excluding commitment because I know I can)

-Lift weights rotate days{back bi's/chest tri's/shoulders legs}

-After which 1.5mi at a 6mph pace (empty stomach)

-Restrict carb intake to 10-15grams a day

-Take supplements:vitamin b12, fishoil (omega 3) and a fat burner

WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Isn't cardio cardio?

I have a decent amount of muscle mass, but I'm not worried about sacrificing some, if I can cut fat, cause if I get a good foundation with low bf% and a healthy diet i should have no trouble bulking (besides i like challenging myself)
    HIIT, IMO, is much better option for burning fat. Do some research on it. When I do HIIT I:

Walk for 1 minute to start
    Jog for 45 seconds
    Sprint for 30 seconds
    Walk for 45 seconds
    Jog for 45 seconds
    Sprint for 30 seconds

So on and so forth.
    "You have to be able to save your own life. Nobody is going to save it for you. So we have to do, what we have to do. No matter what it is"
    - Kai Greene

For anyone who has any questions about my weight loss and my abdominoplasty surgery:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134442601

Supplepalooza: Training Log/Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=714621671#post714621671

I've lost 140lbs. Come at me, bro.

Originally Posted by WildBill0771 View Post
    HIIT, IMO, is much better option for burning fat. Do some research on it. When I do HIIT I:

Walk for 1 minute to start
    Jog for 45 seconds
    Sprint for 30 seconds
    Walk for 45 seconds
    Jog for 45 seconds
    Sprint for 30 seconds

So on and so forth.

Idk how long I would be able to sustain that for..... I'm not exactly a cardiovascular poster boy. I mean I know it's more intense, and doesn't need to be sustained as long, but I still don't think I would last too long

btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you don't have to do HIIT if you don't want to. On a low-carb diet, the last thing I want to be doing is sprints anyways.

I cut for 4-6 weeks at a time. I don't steadily lower carbs because after the 1st cut, my body handles low carbs well.

- I drop calorie intake to 13x my starting body weight
    - I eat under 30g's of carbs. Most days it doesn't even exceed 20g's. 67% fat, 30% protein, 3% carbs are the macros.
    - I lift in AM on empty stomach and do max resistance elliptical for 45 minutes (sounds hard but it's not ... it's very light intensity since i walk on it) after weight training. I drink a whey shake (in water) with aminos 20 minutes into the cardio.
    - I do 45 min elliptical again in the PM so total daily cardio is 90 minutes.
    - I take whey protein (one with very low carbs) and a green tea fat burner (wal-mart brand) and fish oils + multivitamin as my supps.

Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wait, you are going to lift on a fasted stomach already in a catabolic state?

bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would their be any problem with this? (excluding commitment because I know I can)

-Lift weights rotate days{back bi's/chest tri's/shoulders legs}

-After which 1.5mi at a 6mph pace (empty stomach)

-Restrict carb intake to 10-15grams a day

-Take supplements:vitamin b12, fishoil (omega 3) and a fat burner
    yes, i see problems. i see back,chest and shoulders, but no legs? you need to squat.squats are very important and will speed up your metabolism.

the cardio on an empty stomache is bull****, it wont help with anything besides make you tire out faster. you need to eat less then your burn, dosent matter when.

ps:dont do the low carb diet, its bad for health and Unnecessary at this point

Yeah I was planning on waking up lifting then cardio (all on empty stomach)

And bobby are you on some strong weed or somthing? I included a leg workout day? I never knew weed impaired vison....

Bump for world peace

btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    low carbs is bad for health? Come on ... you're spouting the crud society has fed you since birth. There's a lot of ignorance here about low carbs ... There are a lot of special interests regarding how nutrition/food is portrayed in the media but health reasons aren't the top of those priorities. It's all about money and a large chunk of our food industry would go MIA if every person backed off products made of sugar. Think about it ... if low carbs were so bad then cultures that thrive off fish/meat only (like Eskimos) would not fare well.

Low carbs aren't win-win though and most people agree that in the long run, it isn't the answer. So what is the middle ground? The middle ground is a macro (60c/25f/15p) that even on a calorie deficit people will still find difficult losing fat on (I said fat not weight which is the main difference between people and lifters).

That's where re-feed days come in ... and that's basically what an anabolic diet is. It's not a full-blow low carb diet.

Most haters on anything resembling low-carbs typically a) tried it for 4 days and couldn't handle their body switching to tapping in fat as primary source of energy, b) hears only the one-sided argument heard in articles and certain professionals. Give a diet like Anabolic long enough time ... most people feel more lively and awake once their body adjusts. After all, the majority of the population are carb intolerant.

Athletes and ppl w/ heavy labor jobs - look elsewhere. Complex carbs are still our bodies most stable and preferred source of energy.