Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Navy seals

Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Navy seals

Anyone in it / done it?

Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500)
    im down for it

Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Greg_Chepeian View Post
    im down for it
    same here, ive been training to get in shape for it for the past year.
    i realllllyyyyy want to be one.
    nothing will stop me, all there is to it.

NeedGrip will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeedGrip will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeedGrip will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeedGrip will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeedGrip will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeedGrip will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeedGrip will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeedGrip will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeedGrip will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeedGrip will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeedGrip will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    like less then 1% of all military is navy SEALS good luck

Registered User PrettyPinkDonut's Avatar
    PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its not all about who has the best physique (not saying you think that just saiyan)
    if you feel like thats what you want to do by all means do it
    practice your swimming, and if your watch9ing TV or chilling do flutter kicks and more flutter kicks

just telling you its not just lack of physical fitness that puts people out of the program, there are serveral mental aspects to overcome and intellectual fields to master

see i would never even attempt SEALS because im a ****ty swimmer, but i might be going to air assualt or mountain warfare school for the Army next summer....i need to get my map reading skills up though
    Last edited by PrettyPinkDonut; 08-17-2009 at 05:42 PM.
    "If the worst thing you ever do in your life is lose a fight than you lived a pretty good life.... " Useless Gomez

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

Originally Posted by PrettyPinkDonut View Post
    its not all about who has the best physique (not saying you think that just saiyan)
    if you feel like thats what you want to do by all means do it
    practice your swimming, and if your watch9ing TV or chilling do flutter kicks and more flutter kicks

just telling you its not just lack of physical fitness that puts people out of the program
    its all mental. im joining the swim team this year. i run 2-3 miles 3 days a week and 4-5 miles once a week. both with around 7 minute time increments.

I think the only thing thats going to be a problem for me is the swimming.

Registered User PrettyPinkDonut's Avatar
    PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Choco92 View Post
    its all mental. im joining the swim team this year. i run 2-3 miles 3 days a week and 4-5 miles once a week. both with around 7 minute time increments.

swimming is ballz, but even Army combat swim tests are cake for me
    "If the worst thing you ever do in your life is lose a fight than you lived a pretty good life.... " Useless Gomez

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500) JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500) JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500) JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500) JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500) JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500) JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500) JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500) JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500) JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500) JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500)
    As for any elite fighting force, including Marines, know that it is a killing business. It ain't hollywood SEALs, know what your getting into.

But, for anyone who wants to join, know that you can never really get ready for it. All your workouts and hard work beforehand probably helps below 40%, the rest is mental. You can be the biggest and strongest man on the platoon and still not make it if you don't have the right mindset.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war,"

JohnB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To OP, i think i remember you making a thread like this before... maybe it was somebody else.. but like somebody said SEALs is less than 1% of all Military. These are the best and the smartest. For most people its not the physical part you will get through it. But in hell week you literally sleep about an hour the whole week.
    I rep back.

Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good luck, it's mostly mental. During hell week, just think that it's one week in hell for a lifetime of glory. No matter what don't give up, that's all you can do.

RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm joining soon.
    Always been a dream of mine to be a Navy SEAL.
    Only now, I'm starting to realize just how close I am to actually doing it.
    Been preparing and researching my ass off.
    Last edited by RobCamlin; 08-17-2009 at 09:57 PM.
    I am an artist...
    My body is my marble...
    I sculpt with an iron chisel...

DO WORK CREW - NJ

KratosX91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KratosX91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KratosX91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KratosX91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KratosX91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KratosX91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KratosX91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KratosX91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KratosX91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KratosX91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KratosX91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im taking one more year or so to get to my ideal weight, and then im doing 2 years of ****loads of muscular endurance, running, swimming and conditioning to prepare for joining the Marines when im 20. However, I'm not going to stop there, I am going to get a 300 on the PFT, a 1st class swim and marksmanship, and then go to SOI and BRC and complete both and be a full-fledged Recon Marine!

RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I know what you mean, I'm getting some hardcore lessons from a friend of mine who was in the Olympics and comes from a family of gold medal swimmers.

Don't join the swim team though, they won't teach you **** and you'd be dead in the water.

You can't just be a good swimmer to be a SEAL, you really do have to be the best.
    I am an artist...
    My body is my marble...

DO WORK CREW - NJ

JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500) JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500) JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500) JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500) JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500) JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500) JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500) JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500) JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500) JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500) JOG12 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by KratosX91 View Post
    Im taking one more year or so to get to my ideal weight, and then im doing 2 years of ****loads of muscular endurance, running, swimming and conditioning to prepare for joining the Marines when im 20. However, I'm not going to stop there, I am going to get a 300 on the PFT, a 1st class swim and marksmanship, and then go to SOI and BRC and complete both and be a full-fledged Recon Marine!
    Thats good news. But really, best idea is to keep it to yourself. Much less expectations, which means less pressure upon you. There was these two people I knew at 12th grade, both about to join Marines afterwards. One said nothing, the other kept bragging. You know who came back with the Marine unfiorm? The quite one. Heard the other one suffered a leg injury.

But still, I'm glad to see the you guys want to join SEALs, you guys are crazy. I would never think of joining them.

robw19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck with it some hard stuff. something that would help is to do ocean swimming swimming in the ocean is 10x harder then in a pool. and as someone said the swim team wont teach you much you'll just be swimming alot. good luck with it and to everyone else goin for it

NvrBckDwn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NvrBckDwn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    seals are beasts, they've had multiple documentary shows about how they train.
    Not just about strength though, a lot of it is mental too

WhipMiracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhipMiracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhipMiracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhipMiracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhipMiracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhipMiracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhipMiracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhipMiracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhipMiracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhipMiracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhipMiracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd like to join JTF2 but thats hard, joining Canadian army as a medical technician (medic) in January, then in 4 years ill apply for JTF2, good luck, and be safe.

JTF2 is Canada's elite combat group. Very small and hand picked
    █♣█Canada █♣█

R.I.P Frvrmuscle, fellow iron addict!!!

i rep back

zach0516 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zach0516 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zach0516 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zach0516 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zach0516 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zach0516 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Navy SEALs are cool, my friends father knows a guy who did under water demo. i know a **** ton about the Army more than the Navy though. Im going to be a Ranger after high school =]

E.L.T is on a distinguished road. (+10) E.L.T is on a distinguished road. (+10) E.L.T is on a distinguished road. (+10) E.L.T is on a distinguished road. (+10) E.L.T is on a distinguished road. (+10) E.L.T is on a distinguished road. (+10) E.L.T is on a distinguished road. (+10) E.L.T is on a distinguished road. (+10) E.L.T is on a distinguished road. (+10) E.L.T is on a distinguished road. (+10) E.L.T is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm down for SWCC brah are you?
    "Squat a mile in my shoes." -Me

The attrition rate in BUD/S is like 85%...

Then again, we're gonna be in that 15%
    I am an artist...
    My body is my marble...

DO WORK CREW - NJ

Originally Posted by zach0516 View Post
    Navy SEALs are cool, my friends father knows a guy who did under water demo. i know a **** ton about the Army more than the Navy though. Im going to be a Ranger after high school =]
    Good luck man on your dream of being a ranger. My Dad worked with a Ranger regiment, and these people are badass. I hope you know that you aren't guaranteed to become a Ranger. Slots are limited, and plus you need to be top skill. Make sure you go through airborne and other things necessarry prior to getting a slot.

So I thought about it, did research and talked to my parents... and I think it would be better for me to join the USMC first..... then see how I do, and later on in my service join the Navy SEALS.
    Seeing how not too many people who are new to the military.... join an Elite Special Forces right off the bat. So it just seems logical for me start small and progress to bigger and better things (SEALS).
    The mental game of it all will be less of a shock if I strive in Marine basic training.
    What'd ya think?

danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    same here, ive been training to get in shape for it for the past year.
    i realllllyyyyy want to be one.
    nothing will stop me, all there is to it.
    looking good and strong, dedication will be your friend. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU GUYS..

kinda wanna join the coast guard and drive boats around for the lulz
    --BuLKinG--

Current stack:
    Source Natural's Life Force
    NOW Ultra Omega-3
    Controlled Lab's Green Magnitude (Electric Lemonade)
    Controlled Lab's White Flood (Electric Lemonade)

So I thought about it, did research and talked to my parents... and I think it would be better for me to join the USMC first..... then see how I do, and later on in my service join the Navy SEALS.
    Seeing how not too many people who are new to the military.... join an Elite Special Forces right off the bat. So it just seems logical for me start small and progress to bigger and better things (SEALS).
    The mental game of it all will be less of a shock if I strive in Marine basic training.
    What'd ya think?
    A good idea. Recruiter once told me something about joining regular infantry to get a taste. Hope you know if you fail SEALs, you will have fun for the rest of your service time in the Navy wiping decks. Can happen.

Originally Posted by JOG12 View Post
    A good idea. Recruiter once told me something about joining regular infantry to get a taste. Hope you know if you fail SEALs, you will have fun for the rest of your service time in the Navy wiping decks. Can happen.
    Yeah so I've heard. That would be bad. So I say...4 years of Marine Corps... then if I still want to, transfer to Seals.

YoungLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I talked to a recruiter last year, he came by the next morning when I was asleep. My communist brother ran him off. He came back a few times when I wasnt there. Im very happy I never joined. IMO you do that when you have no other options, or are too dumb for school. Dont flame.
    In love with my VQ35DE

Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi_Kid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm curious, what are the SEALs like in comparison to the SAS?

Don't Know siht about the SEALs sorry.
    " The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Coming back from injury

Current 5RM

Bench 5x80kg
    Squat 5x120kg
    Dead 5x120kg
    Millitary 5x60kg

Well the main reason I'm doing this is FOR SCHOOL. I can't afford to go to college and I can't stand working at a dead-end highschool job. I want excitement in my life. Sure it's dangerous, but you get a lot of benefits (school), a great life experience... and probably other things too.

you'll one badass mofo of a marine too :] haha

SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kiwi_Kid View Post
    I'm curious, what are the SEALs like in comparison to the SAS?

Don't Know siht about the SEALs sorry.
    i think the sas is probably on the same level if not higher than the seals but i really can't say. watching the buds documentary on military channel made me feel less than beta compared to those guys.
    MSC

Best Raw Total: 1405