Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 1518
    tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by geoff877 View Post
    Congrats on the choice to quit! I'm aiming for not drinking for the first 6 months of this year as a small goal, and aiming bigger when I achieve this one. I was in the same boat drinking wayyy too much on the weekends, and then you're hungover for two days and feel ****. I skip workouts like a champ when I'm hungover, and I cannot go a week without drinking. As soon as I start to not feel like **** anymore I think "Hey.. I can drink again!" So with the goal of feeling good all of the time cheers to the start of a healthier life!
    Amen to that. Lets set alcohol aside and grab some iron instead. Heres to muscle ready to be built in 2013! Good luck

buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by geoff877 View Post
    Congrats on the choice to quit! I'm aiming for not drinking for the first 6 months of this year as a small goal, and aiming bigger when I achieve this one. I was in the same boat drinking wayyy too much on the weekends, and then you're hungover for two days and feel ****. I skip workouts like a champ when I'm hungover, and I cannot go a week without drinking. As soon as I start to not feel like **** anymore I think "Hey.. I can drink again!" So with the goal of feeling good all of the time cheers to the start of a healthier life!
    Congrats bro. This is an exciting time for you! You'll hit that pink cloud for the first 30 days; but, your brain will level out. Just make sure you have someone to talk to. The average craving only lasts three minutes. Don't get trapped in your own head. The moment you plan to use--whether it's 6 weeks down the road--you've already relapsed. PM me anytime if you need to talk.

anotherburden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My dad hasn't been drinking for 2 days, but he was drinking yesterday and told me: ''Don't you worry. It's only today. I know that you think that I'm a drunker, alcoholic etc. I saw your internet browser. But tomorrow I won't be drinking and it's going to be better.''. Cool story, yeah. Guess what? It's tomorrow and he's drinking. He was hiding his alcohol and you know... I feel like **** and he probably doesn't care about me at all (besides meals; he thinks that breakfast, lunch and dinner makes him good father). Anyway I'm not going to talk with him today, I'm doing that because I want him to understand that I don't approve his drinking and I'm going to repeat the trick with browser. Just wish me luck.

Corbowitz74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck to everyone trying to cut out the demon drink. It's been a real blight in my life for ten years now (see my post Positive self improvement in motivation). Week one out the way with, sober and living right. More importantly, first weekend out the way, because I was mainly a heavy Friday to Sunday binger. Going to be nice to wake up tomorrow without the guilt of having blown way too much cash and feeling like a walking corpse in work.

I signed up for January Dryathalon for Cancer research UK for the first month. I intend on this lasting longer than a month, but having people sponsor me for that month is really helping me. Plus it gets all my usual drinking buddies off my back when they try talk me into a beer. "I really can't....it's a charity thing".

Feel free to sponsor me!

w.justgiving.com/dryathlete-thomas-corbett

tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tandpr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by anotherburden View Post
    My dad hasn't been drinking for 2 days, but he was drinking yesterday and told me: ''Don't you worry. It's only today. I know that you think that I'm a drunker, alcoholic etc. I saw your internet browser. But tomorrow I won't be drinking and it's going to be better.''. Cool story, yeah. Guess what? It's tomorrow and he's drinking. He was hiding his alcohol and you know... I feel like **** and he probably doesn't care about me at all (besides meals; he thinks that breakfast, lunch and dinner makes him good father). Anyway I'm not going to talk with him today, I'm doing that because I want him to understand that I don't approve his drinking and I'm going to repeat the trick with browser. Just wish me luck.
    He may have actually planned on not drinking and just failed. I have had the best of intentions for years and am only showing any noticeable progress pretty recently. Take the fact that he talked to you about it as a positive step and keep working. Rome wasn't built in a day. Good luck in your tuff situation. Just re read and saw he skipped 2 days of drinking. Baby steps are still steps!

Originally Posted by anotherburden View Post
    Sounds too familiar. But count yourself lucky, my father gets really violent and aggressive when confronted about his drink. Best of luck to you and your old man!

Originally Posted by Corbowitz74 View Post
    Good luck to everyone trying to cut out the demon drink. It's been a real blight in my life for ten years now (see my post Positive self improvement in motivation). Week one out the way with, sober and living right. More importantly, first weekend out the way, because I was mainly a heavy Friday to Sunday binger. Going to be nice to wake up tomorrow without the guilt of having blown way too much cash and feeling like a walking corpse in work.

I signed up for January Dryathalon for Cancer research UK for the first month. I intend on this lasting longer than a month, but having people sponsor me for that month is really helping me. Plus it gets all my usual drinking buddies off my back when they try talk me into a beer. "I really can't....it's a charity thing".

Feel free to sponsor me!

w.justgiving.com/dryathlete-thomas-corbett
    That's really cool. Don't stop at a month. If you can go a month, you can go 2. IF you can go 3 months you can go a year (or something like that according to my therapist LOL)

Originally Posted by tandpr View Post
    That's really cool. Don't stop at a month. If you can go a month, you can go 2. IF you can go 3 months you can go a year (or something like that according to my therapist LOL)
    One day at a time Every night I go to bed sober I give a little air punch.

One day at a time Every night I go to bed sober I give a little air punch.
    LOL Mental picture A guy at AA told don't worry about next week or the next holiday or the weekend. Don't drink TODAY. Each day that is all you need to do.... don't drink TODAY. Helped me lower my anxiety about the situation.

Location: Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That is exactly how I am. And it is unpredictable. I may go for a month of drinking a few on friday and saturday then I get around the right people or the right situation and my few goes out the window. I "just one more" until I say fock it and drink all I can get. And yes it turns into more than one night. Days later when I attempt to sober up I am so depressed alll I do is cry like a girl about nothing and wish I could fall off the face of the earth. Its a bad feeling. One I honestly want to never feel again. But my memory fades a bit and I tell myself I can do the moderation thing and then boom...another episode
    Yep it's like you are describing my whole situation. You do forget what it's like and then as you say just go out with the "right people"(though i'd call them the wrong people haha) and then it just turns into another episode

NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Best of luck op, You got this.

He may have actually planned on not drinking and just failed. I have had the best of intentions for years and am only showing any noticeable progress pretty recently. Take the fact that he talked to you about it as a positive step and keep working. Rome wasn't built in a day. Good luck in your tuff situation. Just re read and saw he skipped 2 days of drinking. Baby steps are still steps!
    Maybe you're right. He hasn't been drinking another 2 days and he was acting so cool and I had so much positive energy and motivation, but he's drinking today and I've lost it all.I'm not going to cry here though! I thought that it would be really nice to build up those who are struggling, so I will try!
    Do you guys have kids or wife? Just think about how much they miss you being sober. When you and your family can have fun and help each other instead of you drinking and your family members crying in locked room and thinking about giving up on this life. People want to have kids but are they going to support them or make their life a nightmare? Just think 'bout it. And you guys are also very strong - not only physically but also psychically because you know what hard work means. You're kicking your ass at the gym everyday and you keep moving forward beating that little voice in your head who says that you can't do something. What 'can't do' actually means, huh? Are you going to let that voice to control your life? Are you going to let others control your life by saying that you can't overcome something because they couldn't? **** 'em! You are YOU and you're better than others and you CAN, there's no other option. So why not use this to alcohol? Similar thoughts helps me with my ED and you know what? It helps. Every addiction is addiction and overcoming any of them is similar. It's you're life and you're the strongest boss!

WIP999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    one day at a time my friends. forever seems daunting in its infinity, right here and now are what matter so i've been focusing on making every hour/day count for me. each day brings me further away from my addictions, and a little bit closer to the man i see myself becoming.

@anotherburden: i grew up with a father that drank excessively. was a distant part of my life but wanted to be closer, he just didnt know how to show his emotions and for this, i think he drank. failing business ideas too and other of lifes bs's. i high suggest having a real heart to heart talk one day when youre both comfortable, when he sober, probably right before he does start to drink. but start by asking him questions, why does he drink? does he like it? etc, then tell him how it affects you. he may not respond well the first time but at least you've planted some seeds.

best of luck!

Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timbarism is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LOL Mental picture A guy at AA told don't worry about next week or the next holiday or the weekend. Don't drink TODAY. Each day that is all you need to do.... don't drink TODAY. Helped me lower my anxiety about the situation.
    Great advice, one day at a time
    "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional"

2013 Transformation Challenge Aus Brah checking in - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150947503

Registered User NOROIDSJUSTRAGE's Avatar
    NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000) NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000) NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000) NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000) NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000) NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000) NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000) NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000) NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000) NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000) NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000)
    nahahh son

Registered User NOROIDSJUSTRAGE's Avatar
    NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000) NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000) NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000) NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000) NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000) NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000) NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000) NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000) NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000) NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000) NOROIDSJUSTRAGE is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Sounds too familiar. But count yourself lucky, my father gets really violent and aggressive when confronted about his drink. Best of luck to you and your old man!
    i totally agree with that one

je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Very inspirational thread. I lost a close friend because he was unbearable drunk and we ended up having a falling out over it.

Originally Posted by NOROIDSJUSTRAGE View Post
    i totally agree with that one
    My dad is doing the same today and it made me think that's it's getting worse with days passing by. I was so happy and I thought that it'll be 3rd day without alcohol, but he's started being really mean and telling hurtful comments because he was craving alcohol... and he bought alcohol. Then he was telling me to don't be so sad and to stop looking at him this way and that he's done so much today so he can drink few beers (FEW hahah very funny, it's never few). I was speechless and just ignored him. He's pissed off now and I'm afraid, dreaming of sleeping through my whole life. Wish I could have amazing family who would help me with my goals instead of demotivate me. You know what? I have amazing family, I actually HAVE but he's destroying everything. I want him to be my family, but I wanna see him changing and don't be so *******. Wish it could be possible...

nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the club

Jackals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackals is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So an update on my situation.

I started drinking again on January 1st 2013 after a full year without a drop of alcohol.

Without going into too much detail, I'm now convinced that alcohol is poison. Since getting back on the drink, I've pretty much lost all motivation to do anything, including working out - I feel like chit pretty much on a daily basis. I'm certainly drinking LESS than I was before last year, but to me it makes no difference. I've come to realise that you can be addicted to alcohol whether you drink 12 drinks a day....or 2. The problem is I feel I need it to relax....and I'm always stressed.

Last year was amazing. No alcohol left me feeling great, motivated, fit, happy and healthy. I had more money in the bank and I was the family-man I've always wanted to be. Yeah.... I might've been challenged on a few occasions to drink and I did feel uncomfortable when out with my friends at times, but it was worth it. It's taken until now to realise that even though I went a year without a drink, now that I've 'rewarded myself' for the effort, I'm pretty much back to where I was at the beginning.

Time to reassess and start life without it for good.

buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jackals View Post
    So an update on my situation.

I started drinking again on January 1st 2013 after a full year without a drop of alcohol.

Without going into too much detail, I'm now convinced that alcohol is poison. Since getting back on the drink, I've pretty much lost all motivation to do anything, including working out - I feel like chit pretty much on a daily basis. I'm certainly drinking LESS than I was before last year, but to me it makes no difference. I've come to realise that you can be addicted to alcohol whether you drink 12 drinks a day....or 2. The problem is I feel I need it to relax....and I'm always stressed.

Last year was amazing. No alcohol left me feeling great, motivated, fit, happy and healthy. I had more money in the bank and I was the family-man I've always wanted to be. Yeah.... I might've been challenged on a few occasions to drink and I did feel uncomfortable when out with my friends at times, but it was worth it. It's taken until now to realise that even though I went a year without a drink, now that I've 'rewarded myself' for the effort, I'm pretty much back to where I was at the beginning.

Time to reassess and start life without it for good.
    And it will only get worse if you progress with drinking. We are the 'lucky' few that have the ability to develop a tolerance to alcohol. Most can be happy with 2-3 drinks a couple of times per month and never develop any symptoms of alcoholism. They were not blessed with an addict brain (fortunately). But, we were, and have to deal with it like any other disease. The addict brain may lay in wait for multiple years, and then suddenly whispers in your ear that everything is 'okay.' That's when you need your support system to step in; whether it be AA or family, you need to call someone. Alcohol wants to kill you--and I know you don't want to die. The further we get from our sobriety date, the disease gains more power as we forget what we went through to get sober. Try an AA meeting, find some newcomers that are battling the same thing. If you can go a year without alcohol on sure willpower, imagine what you can do with a support system of over two million.

iHau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i no longer drink. i never liked drinking anyways.

chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very inspiring, good job to all the people that quit
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog."

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by buckeyenutz View Post
    And it will only get worse if you progress with drinking. We are the 'lucky' few that have the ability to develop a tolerance to alcohol. Most can be happy with 2-3 drinks a couple of times per month and never develop any symptoms of alcoholism. They were not blessed with an addict brain (fortunately). But, we were, and have to deal with it like any other disease. The addict brain may lay in wait for multiple years, and then suddenly whispers in your ear that everything is 'okay.' That's when you need your support system to step in; whether it be AA or family, you need to call someone. Alcohol wants to kill you--and I know you don't want to die. The further we get from our sobriety date, the disease gains more power as we forget what we went through to get sober. Try an AA meeting, find some newcomers that are battling the same thing. If you can go a year without alcohol on sure willpower, imagine what you can do with a support system of over two million.

Yup, some people are just addicted. I'm one of those that can drink once a week and not think about it until I decide to drink again a week or two later. Others allow it to become a daily part of their lives.

jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had similar advice. I thought how the hell am I not suppose to drink or do drugs for the rest of my life?! Then one of the people at CR (Celebrate Recovery) told me "Stay sober today and tomorrow and forever will take care of itself." So far seven months down and completely sober. My new addiction is the gym, which is such a positive influence in my life both mentally and physically.

Originally Posted by jtrip007 View Post
    I had similar advice. I thought how the hell am I not suppose to drink or do drugs for the rest of my life?! Then one of the people at CR (Celebrate Recovery) told me "Stay sober today and tomorrow and forever will take care of itself." So far seven months down and completely sober. My new addiction is the gym, which is such a positive influence in my life both mentally and physically.
    Great job. BUt never let your guard down. I have been "on the wagon" so many times...... Bout to give in and accept alcohol and its dirty mess as part of my life. Been losin the battle for so long and so many times..... Every time I feel so good about saying never again and then "I can have just a couple then I will go to tea or coffee" Famous last words of a f****** idiot

canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    day 50 today....i've been focusing on this day for weeks adn now its here I really wanna drink as motivation has gone and 100 days seems so far off...maybe just one cheeky beer
    The body doesn't struggle to lose weight...the mind does - keep measurements, keep your sanity.

I'm an Englishman living in Canada...oh how I miss a decent curry!

Former skinny fat member @ 158lbs - now 205lbs and 15%. It's been a long journey but a rewarding one.

mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I quit the booze last week and feel great, attending AA meetings and looking forward to not only physical sobriety but the emotional sobriety that will come along with this decision. Props to everyone who realizes that alcohol is a problem to them and chooses to address it and much respect to those who are able to imbibe and still behave like a gentleman.
    www.jettsettfitness.com
    @jettsettfitness
    www.********.com/jettsettfitness
    Pintrest: jettsettfitness
    jettsettfitness@gmail.com

If your WHY is BIG enough the HOW won't be as important!!
    PMA = Postive mental attitude.....don't leave home without it!!

SirLance79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirLance79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirLance79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirLance79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirLance79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirLance79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirLance79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirLance79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirLance79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirLance79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirLance79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been sober since February 2012. Going to rehab was the best choice I have ever made for myself. It is not easy. It is more work to stay sober than not. It is very easy to fall off the wagon. Just live one day at a time and think each decision you make through. I hope each and every one of you are successful in your recoveries!

♘♞♘♞ I Can Confirm ♘♞♘♞ BunnyRabbs's Avatar
    BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Been sober since Jan. 2013.

Feels great. Saving money and stronger than ever.
    ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

^/\^/\Colorado Crew/\^/\^

RIP BobbyGz