JJONES21884 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

is this a good way to eat for a truck driver

Meal 1 oatmeal 4 egg whites with a fruit
    After workout meal 2 oatmeal 5 egg whites with a fruit
    Meal 3 turkey sandwich with a eas low carb drink fruit
    Meal 4 turkey sandwich with a eas low carb drink fruit
    Meal 5 chicken breast and yams and vegetables
    Meal 6 1 scoop of protein with 1 scoop of casein protein

I drive trucks and I I'm trying to bring food that want spoil in this texas weather if you know some help me out. And tell me if my diet is ok and what I can do to make it better

hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am a trucker too and i used a plug in cooler put it on your bed with your bunk ac blowing on it to keep your food good in the truck also get one of the lunch box cookers and you could make things like chicken and veggies on the road i used to make pork loin roast and ribs in mine..also i seen a guy get out a weight bar 2 milk crates and 2 car jack stands and that was his mobile bench press...what kind of truck do you drive... you can use it to do work outs... and with eating in the truck be carefull of salt... makes you retain watersuper bad on kidneys for us drivers

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Read:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136691851

Eating 6 times a day wouldn't be convenient for a truck driver would it?

ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARossDaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you a legit trucker ? Like a few days on the road and then a few days off ? Or you just drive a trick around all day? That doesn't really matter I'm just curious. Lol. Your meals seem pretty solid though.

vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ARossDaBoss View Post
    Are you a legit trucker ? Like a few days on the road and then a few days off ? Or you just drive a trick around all day? That doesn't really matter I'm just curious. Lol. Your meals seem pretty solid though.
    How can you comment that his plan is solid if he hasn't even posted his height and weight or if he is trying to lose fat or gain muscle? Regardless of his height and weight that diet looks very low fat which is not good for weight loss or weight gain.

OP what are your stats (height weight age) what are your goals, what is your training like? The diet needs some work but it will be impossible to help you without this info.

Also agree with above comment that 6 meals a day does not seem ideal for a trucker...
    -Former 300lb club

My Transformation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlEs4py6FUs

My YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/feedingfitness

"Obsessed is a term lazy people use to describe the dedicated."

Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First off, you don't need that many meals, second of all, you don't need to avoid carbs. Carbs don't make you fat. Nothing except being at a big surplus of calories will make you fat. You can have 1 big meal instead of 6 if it's hard for you to eat that many while driving. There's no magic in that many meals and there certainly is no magic to meal timing. It doesn't boost your metabolism and in no way helps you. If you enjoy eating that many meals then go ahead, if your schedule only permits you to eat like that go ahead. No diet is good and we can't tell you what to change. All foods is good. It's what you like that matters. Eat all the foods you like and make sure your not at a surplus while eating them and you will lose weight. Figure out how many calories you should be eating using the stickies in the nutrition section under the forums. Subtract 10 - 20 % of that from your maintenance and you will lose weight.

rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hackler1981 View Post
    i am a trucker too and i used a plug in cooler put it on your bed with your bunk ac blowing on it to keep your food good in the truck also get one of the lunch box cookers and you could make things like chicken and veggies on the road i used to make pork loin roast and ribs in mine..also i seen a guy get out a weight bar 2 milk crates and 2 car jack stands and that was his mobile bench press...what kind of truck do you drive... you can use it to do work outs... and with eating in the truck be carefull of salt... makes you retain watersuper bad on kidneys for us drivers
    Nice bump on a 3 year old thread!!

vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rand18m View Post
    Nice bump on a 3 year old thread!!
    lmao...didn't even notice this! Guess we'll never know OP's stats....
    -Former 300lb club

My Transformation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlEs4py6FUs

My YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/feedingfitness

"Obsessed is a term lazy people use to describe the dedicated."

delicatechap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) delicatechap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) delicatechap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) delicatechap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) delicatechap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) delicatechap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) delicatechap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) delicatechap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) delicatechap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) delicatechap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) delicatechap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how did this even happen. And sure, I'd eat that if I were a trucker
    ~~~~~~

what what

hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hackler1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Didn't even see how old it was...they should pull them off after that long if not active or stickied