god_loves_ugly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how to get rid of body fat and the line under the stomach?

Erm, well.. i just joined this like few minutes ago because my friend sent me a link to this site. I was wondering if anyone has any tips of getting rid of stomach fat and the line under the belly. When I don't sit up straight for a long time due to the rolls of sitting ill have two lines on my stomach from the rolls and i want to get rid of that :/. And i have been trying to sit up straight (i have back problems though) to see if that would help the belly line. I have been eating healthier and doing sit ups/crunches and aerobics daily. I still don't see any changes. I did lose 15 lbs though. Well I weigh 120 and I'm 5'5.

dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Diet - lift weights and cardio!

but if your only 120lbs, i suggest you start lifting some heavy weights and bulking up bro!!